If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

Just because they ultimately failed doesn’t mean it wasn’t an insurrection
LefTard Logic:
”If you set out to steal a car and don’t you still committed grand theft auto.”

hahahaha….you dumbmotherfuckers are facinating.

I knew you would come up with something.....it wasn't insurrection, no matter what angle
you try and use, RW.

BY the way, Merry Christmas to you and yours.
OK

What do you call trying to abduct members of Congress?
A Capitol tour?

The agents could only worry about the place in front of them. They cannot worry about every entrance while they face one being broken into.
There were agents at nearly all entrances…all entrances were broken into and over-run by rioters yet only one rioter was shot. Get it now?

You just know they would have been totally supportive if the FAILED insurrection hadn't FAILED.
I've been consistent with my thoughts on those that did break the laws, and it sure isn't how you think I feel about it.
Having said that, again, it wasn't insurrection and no one was charged with sedition. Something that your side will
continue to ignore.

LefTard Logic:
”If you set out to steal a car and don’t you still committed grand theft auto.”

hahahaha….you dumbmotherfuckers are facinating.

If you break in to that car, drive away the owner and occupy it
You have committed grand theft

Even if you are ultimately driven off

OK

What do you call trying to abduct members of Congress?
A Capitol tour?
Nobody was being abducted, Hell....AOC was a few miles away, no matter
what lies she tells the press. Nice try, but it won't fly. The FBI says no insurrection

If the justification to murder her was to “save the lives” of congress people and prevent the breach then why weren’t all agents opening fire on all trespassers?
The question should be WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOOT ALL THE RIOTERS THAT BROKE IN.

There were agents at nearly all entrances…all entrances were broken into and over-run by rioters yet only one rioter was shot. Get it now?
Ashli Babbit was not shot at an entrance

She was shot for breaching the last entrance into the House Chamber. There were still members inside

If the justification to murder her was to “save the lives” of congress people and prevent the breach then why weren’t all agents opening fire on all trespassers?

It's a shame the Republicans are working for the same people as the CCP democrats. Real opposition leadership would have the shooter charged with First degree murder

Forum List

Back