If the God of the Bible revealed Himself, would you change?

God has revealed Himself already. It is not a matter of belief, or proof. After all, many people witnessed the miracles of Christ and still rejected Him. It doesn't matter what evidence is presented. Some people just simply refuse to change. And that is exactly why they will go to Hell. Because of their sinful pride.
There is no such thing as "hell."
Prove it.
Prove that there is. I'm tired of people using fantasies to try to manipulate others into obeying slobs.

Why does that bother you?
Because these same charlatans are trying over and over to force this same myth on us all so that they can rule humanity and force their sick, twisted games on us all. One has to defend both their country and humanity in general.
How is anyone forcing anything on you? Give us one example.

Which God? The Old Testament one or the one who got a young virgin pregnant?

Either way I'd like to ask it a few questions.

Prove it.
Prove that there is. I'm tired of people using fantasies to try to manipulate others into obeying slobs.

Because these same charlatans are trying over and over to force this same myth on us all so that they can rule humanity and force their sick, twisted games on us all. One has to defend both their country and humanity in general.
Have you tried to stop a woman from having an abortion if she has elected to have one and does not share your religious viewpoint, which constitutes forcing a religious belief on her that she does not hold? Have you tried to stop an LGBT person from getting married? Have you tried to stop people from entering this country because of their religion? Have you insisted on opening meetings with your version of "prayer" or walked out because someone said a different prayer? Nobody needs this crap.

So, you are saying there was never a planet-wide flood?

1. Science cannot uncover any evidence for a planet-wide flood.
2. Science has shown the planet could not sustain the type of flood waters to cover all the planet's mountains.
3. The Bible states that once land and water were separated, the planet never again was covered with water.
4. Hebrew speakers point out that in the flood account, the word that is translated "earth" in English is not the word used to describe the entire planet. A description of earth/dirt covering a wide location should not be construed as planet-wide.

If so, how?
Nope. And your "God of the bible" wouldn't want to "reveal himself to me. First words out of my mouth:

Genocide?!?! Not just once, but three. Fucking. Times?!?! REALLY?!?!? Bone cancer in children?!?! How dare you?! It is simply evil to create a universe where such pain, and suffering occurs that is not a result of our own doing?!?! You'll notice I'm not bitching about crime, or murder, or rape, or any of the other thousands of things that humans do to each other. That shit's on us.

But, bone cancer in children?!?! Brain tumurs in little girls?!?! Fatal diseases in little boys?!?! That shit's all on you, bitch! What kind of evil, capricious, cruel God creates such a universe?!?! Judgement?!?! FUCK YOU! I don't have to justify my actions to you. You need to justify your actions to all of humanity!
---------------------------------------------------------

So you see? The God of the bible" doesn't want to "reveal" himself to me. He wouldn't like the reception.

Prove it.

Have you tried to stop a woman from having an abortion if she has elected to have one and does not share your religious viewpoint, which constitutes forcing a religious belief on her that she does not hold? Have you tried to stop an LGBT person from getting married? Have you tried to stop people from entering this country because of their religion? Have you insisted on opening meetings with your version of "prayer" or walked out because someone said a different prayer? Nobody needs this crap.
Religion has nothing to do with abortion. It is a medical fact that life begins at conception. The definition of marriage is a union between a MAN and a WOMAN. Gays were offered a civil union with all the rights of marriage, such as tax breaks. They refused. So in actuality, it is gays who are assaulting the holy institution of Marriage. I'm not aware of any Christians trying to stop people of certain religions from entering the country. Murdering rag-heads, yes. But Islam is not a religion. I won't even comment on your last point because it's just too absurd.

Religion has nothing to do with abortion. It is a medical fact that life begins at conception. The definition of marriage is a union between a MAN and a WOMAN. Gays were offered a civil union with all the rights of marriage, such as tax breaks. They refused. So in actuality, it is gays who are assaulting the holy institution of Marriage. I'm not aware of any Christians trying to stop people of certain religions from entering the country. Murdering rag-heads, yes. But Islam is not a religion. I won't even comment on your last point because it's just too absurd.
What an amazing pile bullshit and all in one place. Your prejudices are not my prejudices. Your so-called "religion" is not mine. Go complain to jeffress or graham or hagee or robertson or some other trash. Maybe little ricky perry will comfort you.

If so, how?
Nope. And your "God of the bible" wouldn't want to "reveal himself to me. First words out of my mouth:

Genocide?!?! Not just once, but three. Fucking. Times?!?! REALLY?!?!? Bone cancer in children?!?! How dare you?! It is simply evil to create a universe where such pain, and suffering occurs that is not a result of our own doing?!?! You'll notice I'm not bitching about crime, or murder, or rape, or any of the other thousands of things that humans do to each other. That shit's on us.

But, bone cancer in children?!?! Brain tumurs in little girls?!?! Fatal diseases in little boys?!?! That shit's all on you, bitch! What kind of evil, capricious, cruel God creates such a universe?!?! Judgement?!?! FUCK YOU! I don't have to justify my actions to you. You need to justify your actions to all of humanity!
---------------------------------------------------------

So you see? The God of the bible" doesn't want to "reveal" himself to me. He wouldn't like the reception.

That's your loss.

Your Heavenly Father loves you more than you can imagine

So, you are saying there was never a planet-wide flood?

1. Science cannot uncover any evidence for a planet-wide flood.
2. Science has shown the planet could not sustain the type of flood waters to cover all the planet's mountains.
3. The Bible states that once land and water were separated, the planet never again was covered with water.
4. Hebrew speakers point out that in the flood account, the word that is translated "earth" in English is not the word used to describe the entire planet. A description of earth/dirt covering a wide location should not be construed as planet-wide.
It would take a collision with a comet, and the water would still be here.

If so, how?
If so, how?
God has revealed Himself already. It is not a matter of belief, or proof. After all, many people witnessed the miracles of Christ and still rejected Him. It doesn't matter what evidence is presented. Some people just simply refuse to change. And that is exactly why they will go to Hell. Because of their sinful pride.

Is there such thing as "heaven"?
The Heavens are generally understood/implied to mean the place of God's thrown.

It could be anywhere.

I vote for the center of The Milky Way Galaxy.

This however begs the question: Who is at the center of The Andromeda Galaxy ?!

Andromeda is 4 times the size of our own.

If so, how?
If so, how?

It could be anywhere.

This however begs the question: Who is at the center of The Andromeda Galaxy ?!

God would never live on another planet

We are his favorite

If so, how?
If so, how?

It could be anywhere.

This however begs the question: Who is at the center of The AndromIneda Galaxy ?!

Interesting. I once read somewhere that if Jesus started ascending two thousand years ago, he would still be ascending.

If so, how?

No. I am a model citizen. If God disagreed with my morals, then God would be wrong, and I would tell Him so.
You would have to meet him at the crossroads, if your avatar is any indication, Mr. Johnson.

Ha! But gods can go anywhere, so it wouldnt be fair to make ME buy a bus ticket. ;)
I should think a god would anti up.

The same god that begs for tithes? Doubtful.

If so, how?

No. I am a model citizen. If God disagreed with my morals, then God would be wrong, and I would tell Him so.
You would have to meet him at the crossroads, if your avatar is any indication, Mr. Johnson.

Ha! But gods can go anywhere, so it wouldnt be fair to make ME buy a bus ticket. ;)
I should think a god would anti up.

The same god that begs for tithes? Doubtful.
Cheap shit, isn't he? I think I'll find a god better than this one. Maybe a goddess.

Forum List

Back