If the God of the Bible revealed Himself, would you change?

If so, how?
I'd go buy a big boat for the next flood when god tries to murder everyone again.
God got rid of evil - Period as he will do again...
God's going to murder everyone again? So was Hitler the last son of god?
Did the United States murder those in Japan and Germany during WWII? The liberal answer will astound you how traitorous they are....
I think you're in the wrong thread. Please try again.
who me?

I'd go buy a big boat for the next flood when god tries to murder everyone again.

You want to just let evil flourish? He gave you a way out, you don't want to take it?
Ya, I have a big boat already. :biggrin:

He did that once, not doing it that way again.
How do you know? Everyone goes back to what works.

You want to just let evil flourish? He gave you a way out, you don't want to take it?

He promised He wouldn't. Works for me.

If so, how?
Anti-gay pastor Tony Perkins is waving off President Trump's Twitter rants and ongoing scandals, including his alleged affair with adult film actress Stormy Daniels, and saying that evangelical Christians have found someone who can provide "the leadership we need at this time, in our country and in our culture."

Tony Perkins: Trump gets 'mulligan' on past behavior

Now we are seeing true right wing Christians and their ilk.

I knew all along who they were and I was right.

When did he promise that?

If so, how?
Anti-gay pastor Tony Perkins is waving off President Trump's Twitter rants and ongoing scandals, including his alleged affair with adult film actress Stormy Daniels, and saying that evangelical Christians have found someone who can provide "the leadership we need at this time, in our country and in our culture."

He's right. Trump fights back and that's why Christians support him. We voted for an American President that fights for our interests instead of a President that undermines our interests. Christians didn't vote for a Pastor for their church. The left doesn't get it.

I kind of hope that god does reveal himself. Since he created man in his image, I have always been curious as to weather or not he has male sex organs, nipples, and a navel....

I kind of hope that god does reveal himself. Since he created man in his image, I have always been curious as to weather or not he has male sex organs, nipples, and a navel....
Humans -the adam made to till the ground-garden-its own mind is not exactly one in the same as Man created in God's image. That is why Jesus reference the second Adam born of the spirit although Jesus was the first (first-born of the spirit) as referenced in Genesis chapter One; who came/comes into earth as the son of Man.

Humans -the adam made to till the ground-garden-its own mind is not exactly one in the same as Man created in God's image. That is why Jesus reference the second Adam born of the spirit although Jesus was the first (first-born of the spirit) as referenced in Genesis chapter One; who came/comes into earth as the son of Man.

Huh?

If so, how?

He's right. Trump fights back and that's why Christians support him. We voted for an American President that fights for our interests instead of a President that undermines our interests. Christians didn't vote for a Pastor for their church. The left doesn't get it.
Tony Perkins, head of the Family Research Council, said Trump was their cultural leader.

In other words, a "role model" for their children.

He doesn't have to be a pastor.

If so, how?

He did. Few did.

The next time He won't appear as a man, and.....

EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW

But you may not look directly at my face, for no one may see me and live."

Moses said, “Please show me your glory.” And he said, “I will make all my goodness pass before you and will proclaim before you my name ‘The Lord.’ And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy. But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for man shall not see me and live.” And the Lord said, “Behold, there is a place by me where you shall stand on the rock, and while my glory passes by I will put you in a cleft of the rock, and I will cover you with my hand until I have passed by

Last edited:
If so, how?

Tony Perkins, head of the Family Research Council, said Trump was their cultural leader.

In other words, a "role model" for their children.

He doesn't have to be a pastor.
Trump is a good role model for anyone including children. I suggest if you don't like him them don't vote for him. Friday night Hillary said "bitches supporting bitches", and no one is going to say a word about that. If Trump was a leftie, he'd be heralded for his "outspokenness" and "grit". I know how the propaganda game works.

Genesis 8:21
Oh, so god didn't actually promise anything, some guy wrote that god promised something. Got it.
Some guy named Moses wrote by inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible.

Oh, so god didn't actually promise anything, some guy wrote that god promised something. Got it.
Some guy named Moses wrote by inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible.
So god never actually said anything. That's what I always thought. Thanks.

God once made a donkey talk. Numbers 22:28. That's good news for you. LOL.

God once made a donkey talk. That's good news for you. LOL.
According to Moses, who made all that shit up. He's such a comedian. LOL.

Forum List

Back