If the God of the Bible revealed Himself, would you change?

Genesis 8:21
Oh, so god didn't actually promise anything, some guy wrote that god promised something. Got it.
Some guy named Moses wrote by inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible.
So god never actually said anything. That's what I always thought. Thanks.
God once made a donkey talk. That's good news for you. LOL.
According to Moses, who made all that shit up. He's such a comedian. LOL.
Well, for your sake, you better hope it is all made up.

The One who created the universe calls Himself "the Logos"

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made

He did that once, not doing it that way again.
How do you know? Everyone goes back to what works.

He promised He wouldn't. Works for me.
When did he promise that?

Oh, so god didn't actually promise anything, some guy wrote that god promised something. Got it.

You asked, I answered. Did you not know that part of the story? I notice that now you're trying to move the goal posts and go off on a tangent.

Some guy named Moses wrote by inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible.
Got any real proof that it isn't?

The One who created the universe calls Himself "the Logos"

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made
Sorry, I'm having a gibberrish-free Sunday. Thanks.

How do you know? Everyone goes back to what works.

You asked, I answered. Did you not know that part of the story? I notice that now you're trying to move the goal posts and go off on a tangent.
That part was written by Moses, wasn't it? So Moses promised something from god, not god itself.

As much as you do. If you're right, I've lost nothing. If I'm right, you've lost everything.

As much as you do. If you're right, I've lost nothing. If I'm right, you've lost everything.
Living in your own fantasy world, I bet you still put out milk and cookies for Santa. :biggrin:

Living in your own fantasy world, I bet you still put out milk and cookies for Santa. :biggrin:
Well, good luck.

I kind of hope that god does reveal himself. Since he created man in his image, I have always been curious as to weather or not he has male sex organs, nipples, and a navel....
Humans -the adam made to till the ground-garden-its own mind is not exactly one in the same as Man created in God's image. That is why Jesus reference the second Adam born of the spirit although Jesus was the first (first-born of the spirit) as referenced in Genesis chapter One; who came/comes into earth as the son of Man.

Huh?
I pointed out the confusion for you. You meet son of man everyday when you meet humans with a piece or portion. The Man created in God's image is the spiritual portion that is kept or obscured from view of humans that cannot see the spiritual portion (non believers, deniers, those who lare lacking, etc.) The ones created in the image of God you have most likely met somewhere along the way but you wouldn't know the difference in the spirit as you remain as a denier.

Well, good luck.
Some BS filter YOU are. :biggrin:

Santa ?
57fe5c6263c24.image_.jpg

That part was written by Moses, wasn't it? So Moses promised something from god, not god itself.

Now that we've settled that I was correct, how else is man to communicate what God said, if not to write it down?

Now that we've settled that I was correct, how else is man to communicate what God said, if not to write it down?
But god didn't write it down, Moses did.

I kind of hope that god does reveal himself. Since he created man in his image, I have always been curious as to weather or not he has male sex organs, nipples, and a navel....
Humans -the adam made to till the ground-garden-its own mind is not exactly one in the same as Man created in God's image. That is why Jesus reference the second Adam born of the spirit although Jesus was the first (first-born of the spirit) as referenced in Genesis chapter One; who came/comes into earth as the son of Man.

Huh?
I pointed out the confusion for you. You meet son of man everyday when you meet humans with a piece or portion. The Man created in God's image is the spiritual portion that is kept or obscured from view of humans that cannot see the spiritual portion (non believers, deniers, those who lare lacking, etc.) The ones created in the image of God you have most likely met somewhere along the way but you wouldn't know the difference in the spirit as you remain as a denier.

Sounds good. I'll have vinaigrette with that word salad....

The ultimate in arrogance and violence....demanding the truth of an idea for which there is not a shred of evidence, how arrogant. Realizing you are unable to convince any rational person of the truth of it due to having no evidence, you must resort to threats....how nauseating. You should feel ashamed of yourself. This is the kind of behavior thatbwe parent out of toddlers....

I said, and I repeat, how else is MAN to communicate what God said?

How is it supposed to be communicated from then to now?

God wrote the original commandments, do you pay attention to them?

I said, and I repeat, how else is MAN to communicate what God said?

How is it supposed to be communicated from then to now?

God wrote the original commandments, do you pay attention to them?
Didn't god communicate with Moses to tell him what to write? What did He do? Send Moses a letter?

The ultimate in arrogance and violence....demanding the truth of an idea for which there is not a shred of evidence, how arrogant. Realizing you are unable to convince any rational person of the truth of it due to having no evidence, you must resort to threats....how nauseating. You should feel ashamed of yourself. This is the kind of behavior thatbwe parent out of toddlers....
Oh, I feel absolutely no shame at all. Shake your fist at God. Curse God and die. Good luck.

Forum List

Back