If the God of the Bible revealed Himself, would you change?

You asked, I answered. Did you not know that part of the story? I notice that now you're trying to move the goal posts and go off on a tangent.
That part was written by Moses, wasn't it? So Moses promised something from god, not god itself.

Now that we've settled that I was correct, how else is man to communicate what God said, if not to write it down?
But god didn't write it down, Moses did.
I said, and I repeat, how else is MAN to communicate what God said?

How is it supposed to be communicated from then to now?

God wrote the original commandments, do you pay attention to them?
Didn't god communicate with Moses to tell him what to write? What did He do? Send Moses a letter?
You're a troll.

That part was written by Moses, wasn't it? So Moses promised something from god, not god itself.

Now that we've settled that I was correct, how else is man to communicate what God said, if not to write it down?

Didn't god communicate with Moses to tell him what to write? What did He do? Send Moses a letter?
You're a troll.
He said that god had to communicate with man somehow, thus through the bible. But hadn't god already told Moses what to write in the bible? So why doesn't god just communicate with me like it did with Moses? Why the douche book? If you have no answer, I'll certainly understand.

You're a troll.
He said that god had to communicate with man somehow, thus through the bible. But hadn't god already told Moses what to write in the bible? So why doesn't god just communicate with me like it did with Moses? Why the douche book? If you have no answer, I'll certainly understand.
Moses was a believer, you aren't.

You're a troll.
So once you’re a believer, god starts to talk to you?

You're a troll.
Yeah. Duh!

You're a troll.
Yeah. Duh!
So you hear voices?

You're a troll.
Yeah. Duh!
So you hear voices?
Nope. I hear God, you troll.

Yeah. Duh!
So you hear voices?
Nope. I hear God, you troll.
What does he sound like? Big deep voice?

You asked, I answered. Did you not know that part of the story? I notice that now you're trying to move the goal posts and go off on a tangent.

He wrote on the stone tablets that Moses brought down with him. You know that.

You're a troll.

You're not Moses. Dedicate your life to God first, then see what He communicates.

You're a troll.

Yeah, he does.

God of the Bible real?

I guess I'd change. The god of the Bible is an immoral psychopath, so if such a creature was real, I'd be morally obligated to oppose it.

Sure, but what about all the other stuff in the 5 chapters that Moses wrote? How did god tell him what to write?

You're a troll.

Yeah, he does.
I think that's called your conscience. Or else, like, what kind of things does he say to you? And how?

Forum List

Back