If The Legal System Fails Us and Trump Goes To Prison

Which is what I'm sort of worried about with the democrats, do you think that we would be headed for another civil war? Would it be a legit reason to start one?
No, I don't think we are headed for a civil war. Not because it would be illegitimate or whatever but because it wouldn't get off the ground. It takes a bit of organizing and anybody attempting it would be arrested immediately. All the right wing militia groups are under surveillance and infiltrated by law enforcement.

No, I don't think we are headed for a civil war. Not because it would be illegitimate or whatever but because it wouldn't get off the ground. It takes a bit of organizing and anybody attempting it would be arrested immediately. All the right wing militia groups are under surveillance and infiltrated by law enforcement.
There wouldn't be a civil war the way civil war is thought of. There will be an acceleration of the erosion of civil order.

eyerollgif.gif

He won't go to jail. All this silly crap gets thrown out on the junk heap where it belongs

I don't think he'll go to jail or prison either, but then again... I never thought in a million years that the 2020 election would have been rigged so I can't help but thinking what if and that bothers me.

Forum List

Back