If There Was No Fraud, Why?

Oh my God how many threads are we going to see on this dead horse. Give it up Bender, Lord Trump is not coming back to the WH.
It’s not about Trump anymore.

It’s about the dishonest right continuing to spread lies about the election in an effort to undermine our democratic institutions and compel voters to abandon the political process.

It’s not about Trump anymore.

It’s about the dishonest right continuing to spread lies about the election in an effort to undermine our democratic institutions and compel voters to abandon the political process.

The stolen election that Karma is rubbing your face in now????

1647186093244.png

After lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit failed to prove any cheating of any note there comes a time to say "enough".

After lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit failed to prove any cheating of any note there comes a time to say "enough".

You're really good at lying.....you must have quite a bit of practice.

"Sen. Rand Paul Joins ABC's "This Week" - January 24, 2021 describing what we know of the election

SENATOR RAND PAUL, (R-KY): Well, what I would say is that the debate over whether or not there was fraud should occur, we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature. To me, those are clearly unconstitutional…

Were there people who voted twice? Were there dead people who voted? Were there illegal aliens who voted? Yes, and we should get to the bottom of it.

I’ll give you an example. In my state, when we had a Democrat secretary of state, she refused, even under federal order, to purge the roles of illegal voters.

In Wisconsin, tens of thousands of absentee votes had only the name on them and no address. Historically those were thrown out, this time they weren't. They made special accommodations because they said, oh, it’s a pandemic and people forgot what their address was.

So they changed the law after the fact. That is wrong, that's unconstitutional…. I won’t be cowed by liberals in the media who say, there's no evidence here and you're a liar if you talk about election fraud.

I believe in Pennsylvania, they broke the law, and I believe if that ever will get a real hearing in the Supreme Court, it was denied for standing. It wasn’t actually taken up. If it were taken up, I do believe that the Supreme Court would overrule and say that they did break the law illegally.

It was never studied.

Should we investigate the fact that tens of thousands of absentee ballots did not have addresses on them and normally were disqualified, but this time, they were counted? Should we examine that?

I think there was great deal of evidence of fraud and changing of the election laws illegally. And I think a thorough investigation is warranted.”

I want to look at election fraud and I want to look at secretaries of state who illegally changed the voter laws without the permission of their state legislatures. That is incontrovertible, it happened.

And you can't just sweep it under the rug and say, oh, nothing to see here, and everybody is a liar and you're a fool if you bring this up.”

Of course they are fact based...

Sure, once in a blue moon they get it wrong, but when and if they do get it wrong, by law, they have to retract it.

There are no such journalistic laws or standards covering an internet site like the gateway pundit....they can manufacture, or create, any conspiracy or lies they want, 24/7.
Once in a blue moon is not 3 years straight about Russia and Trump collusion. Once in a blue moon is not denying Trump was spied on. They have caught in multiple lies.

You're really good at lying.....you must have quite a bit of practice.

"Sen. Rand Paul Joins ABC's "This Week" - January 24, 2021 describing what we know of the election

SENATOR RAND PAUL, (R-KY): Well, what I would say is that the debate over whether or not there was fraud should occur, we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

The courts begged Trump to present evidence in his lawsuits and he provided nothing. So yeah, you can't look at what is not there.

https://www.courthousenews.com/fede...ign-to-provide-proof-of-mail-in-voting-fraud/

Even the Supreme Court rejected him.

Supreme Court rejects Trump election challenge cases

If there was no insurrection why did Trump fight all the way to the SCOTUS to keep his documents from that day secret?
If there was no fraud why were audits and investigations blocked? If fighting to hide something means guilt you just admitted there was fraud. This is the second time you have done that.

The courts begged Trump to present evidence in his lawsuits and he provided nothing. So yeah, you can't look at what is not there.

https://www.courthousenews.com/fede...ign-to-provide-proof-of-mail-in-voting-fraud/

Even the Supreme Court rejected him.

Supreme Court rejects Trump election challenge cases

Gee.....you must have quite a supply of lies on tap, huh?

Here you go, lying low-life.......the Supreme Court simply ignored the unconstitutional basis for the Biden claim of victory:

“Supreme Court Allows Longer Deadlines for Absentee Ballots in Pennsylvania and North Carolina

Republicans in both states opposed the extensions. Justice Amy Coney Barrett, who joined the court on Tuesday, did not participate in either case, saying she had not had time to fully review the briefs.”

Based on his hatred of Trump, Chief Traitor Roberts ignored the law and precedent, and joined the partisan Liberal Justices to allow the State courts to set whatever dates the Democrats wished for counting votes.

Let's check the Constitution:

. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court had no authority to allow counting of votes received beyond the close of business on election day.

“McPherson v Blacker

Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several States have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature. If the terms of the clause left the question of power in doubt, contemporaneous and continuous subsequent practical construction has determined the question as above stated. The second clause of Article II of the Constitution was not amended by the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments, and they do not limit the power of appointment to the particular manner pursued at the time of the adoption of these amendments, or secure to every male inhabitant of a State, being a citizen of the United States, the right from the time of his majority to vote for presidential electors. A state law fixing a date for the meeting of electors, differing from that prescribed by the act of Congress, is not thereby wholly invalidated; but the date may be rejected and the law stand. “
McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 | Casetext Search + Citator

Now....back under your rock, scum.

If there was no fraud why were audits and investigations blocked? If fighting to hide something means guilt you just admitted there was fraud. This is the second time you have done that.

There comes a time where we say "enough".

Gee.....you must have quite a supply of lies on tap, huh?

Here you go, lying low-life.......the Supreme Court simply ignored the unconstitutional basis for the Biden claim of victory:

“Supreme Court Allows Longer Deadlines for Absentee Ballots in Pennsylvania and North Carolina

Republicans in both states opposed the extensions. Justice Amy Coney Barrett, who joined the court on Tuesday, did not participate in either case, saying she had not had time to fully review the briefs.”

Based on his hatred of Trump, Chief Traitor Roberts ignored the law and precedent, and joined the partisan Liberal Justices to allow the State courts to set whatever dates the Democrats wished for counting votes.

Let's check the Constitution:

. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court had no authority to allow counting of votes received beyond the close of business on election day.

“McPherson v Blacker

Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several States have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature. If the terms of the clause left the question of power in doubt, contemporaneous and continuous subsequent practical construction has determined the question as above stated. The second clause of Article II of the Constitution was not amended by the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments, and they do not limit the power of appointment to the particular manner pursued at the time of the adoption of these amendments, or secure to every male inhabitant of a State, being a citizen of the United States, the right from the time of his majority to vote for presidential electors. A state law fixing a date for the meeting of electors, differing from that prescribed by the act of Congress, is not thereby wholly invalidated; but the date may be rejected and the law stand. “
McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 | Casetext Search + Citator

Now....back under your rock, scum.

Because we allowed extensions because of Covid in no way proves any cheating.

There comes a time where we say "enough".
Who is "we"? Do not include me in your group of either extremely stupid and gullible people or just people who could not give one fuck about their country.

Forum List

Back