If they have nothing to hide, why are states refusing to check voter data?

Answer = because the Dems CHEATED, they KNOW they cheated, and they KNOW if the rolls are checked, they will be BUSTED for CHEATING.

No one is refusing to check voter data. They are refusing to give personal information to Trumps Administration. Why do they need peoples voting history?

Yeah, change the subject!!!!

Obama's IRS audited Trump 8 times. Why should we believe anything is wrong with Trump's taxes if Obama couldn't find anything in 8 attempts???

LOL!!!

Dems = cheaters, liars, haters, kleptocrats

He says he has been audited but I suspect that is a dodge just to avoid releasing his tax returns. The question is not whether anything is wrong but whether his decisions as President are helping his bottom line. It allows us to see if he has any conflicts of interest.

Answer = because the Dems CHEATED, they KNOW they cheated, and they KNOW if the rolls are checked, they will be BUSTED for CHEATING.

Over 40 states have refused to hand over this information. Are you insinuating that all forty-something of these states are run by Democrats?
It's "bi partisan" for sure.
However, to be fair, the MSM is playing with words here, too. The letter from the commission requested whatever information was publicly available.
Most states are willing to hand over that, but some of the information requested is NOT publicly available. One state is even going to charge the going rate for the list--two fitty.

So the MSM is making it sound as if many states are saying no when they are saying sure, but we can only give you some of it. The Commission only asked for what was publicly available and the states are going to supply that. I don't feel like going through them all to see which ones refused on principle, but it's not a lot, from the ones I read.

Some states are not going to supply any information. Approximately 14 states will provide nothing.

SEND me your social security number. If you don't I'll just ask what are you hiding.
last time i checked, a social security number is a federal number.

It is not a number that they would give out unless there is a court order. They have said that all of the information will be made public. That is not a good idea when you are dealing with SSNs.

I have NO problem as a legally registered voter on this issue. It's not the legal voters that have a problem here. It's not like a pap smear or pregnancy test. Who is trying to hide WHAT here?

Why does the federal government want to know how I voted for the past ten years?

And are you saying all 42 of these states are Democratic run?

Not how, just if. BIG difference.
That's for sure. I looked it up and you're right. I had interpreted "voter history" differently, but the one I just looked up explained it is just elections voted in.

When you say elections, the question is whether that includes primaries. If you know what primaries they voted in, that can tell whether you identify with Republicans or Democrats. That could give them the basis to try and intimidate voters who vote in the Democrat primary. Besides voter history has nothing to do with whether there is a fraudulent voter.

TRUMP: Five million illegal Mexicans voted in the election!

REPORT: Who Is Registered to Vote in Two States? Some in Trump’s Inner Circle

TRUMP: See? I told you five million illegal Mexicans voted in the election!

He also claimed busloads of Mass voters went to New Hampshire to illegally vote .

These red states have GOP leadership . If there's a bunch of illegal voters, why don't they expose it?

The NH Republican SOS told Trump he was full of bull when he said that.

Why does the federal government want to know how I voted for the past ten years?

That's for sure. I looked it up and you're right. I had interpreted "voter history" differently, but the one I just looked up explained it is just elections voted in.

When you say elections, the question is whether that includes primaries. If you know what primaries they voted in, that can tell whether you identify with Republicans or Democrats. That could give them the basis to try and intimidate voters who vote in the Democrat primary. Besides voter history has nothing to do with whether there is a fraudulent voter.
Voter intimidation? It's just as much as concern as voter fraud. But I am not intimidated by this. if there are fraudulent voters, what's wrong with intimidating them, let alone stopping them?

Because they're requesting too much personal information. 45 states have rejected it. That's including red states. All these states are wrong?

And Agent Orange is only requesting this investigation because he's insecure about losing the popular vote. He can't accept he didn't win the popular vote.

If he'd won the popular vote he wouldn't even care about voter fraud.

Because they're requesting too much personal information. 45 states have rejected it. That's including red states. All these states are wrong?

And Agent Orange is only requesting this investigation because he's insecure about losing the popular vote. He can't accept he didn't win the popular vote.

What personal information, that's the crux of the biscuit. Like Am I a legal voter? What is it I have to be afraid of the government might find out? What is IT exactly I am am supposed to be afraid of?

I have NO problem as a legally registered voter on this issue. It's not the legal voters that have a problem here. It's not like a pap smear or pregnancy test. Who is trying to hide WHAT here?

You not having a problem isn't the issue. It's the government collecting more data on citizens. You are free to "not have a problem" and send your info directly to white house.gov but you haven't done that have you?

Why not?

What personal information, that's the crux of the biscuit. Like Am I a legal voter? What is it I have to be afraid of the government might find out? What is IT exactly I am am supposed to be afraid of?

Here you go, you don't even know what info they want bit you've already determined it's cool.

No one is refusing to check voter data. They are refusing to give personal information to Trumps Administration. Why do they need peoples voting history?
I asked the same thing. Our state explained what that means: They only want to know what elections you voted in, not how you voted.

I should think the first thing they need to know is who voted. Voter registration rolls are not a list of all those who voted, as you know. They are simply a list of those who have registered. Many do not vote.

I don't personally don't care about the US government having my personal info. However, i am concerned about other organizations and governments getting their hands on that info (like Russia).

Its also the reason behind this investigation. Donny is only saying voter fraud because he didn't win popular vote. Even though he won the electoral votes, its not good enough for him.

Voter intimidation? It's just as much as concern as voter fraud. But I am not intimidated by this. if there are fraudulent voters, what's wrong with intimidating them, let alone stopping them?

It could lead to intimidation of legitimate voters. The fact is that the federal government has no business with this.

Forum List

Back