If they have nothing to hide, why are states refusing to check voter data?

Answer = because the Dems CHEATED, they KNOW they cheated, and they KNOW if the rolls are checked, they will be BUSTED for CHEATING.

Over 40 states have refused to hand over this information. Are you insinuating that all forty-something of these states are run by Democrats?
Illinois is, I live in the state and I'd love to see those babies. the dems have fkd this state so bad. let's see that deceased voter list. why not? I live here, they can look I give permission. Let's see the numbers vs the census.

look at the electoral map I posted by county, then stfu

Cross Check and voter purging cost Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul their respective nominations. It cost Hillary Clinton the presidential election. None of the Deep State candidates want a true accounting of how corrupt and manipulated that voting system is, and as such, none will ever be had.

Answer = because the Dems CHEATED, they KNOW they cheated, and they KNOW if the rolls are checked, they will be BUSTED for CHEATING.

Over 40 states have refused to hand over this information. Are you insinuating that all forty-something of these states are run by Democrats?
Illinois is, I live in the state and I'd love to see those babies. the dems have fkd this state so bad. let's see that deceased voter list. why not? I live here, they can look I give permission. Let's see the numbers vs the census.

are you telling me I have no right to speak? Are you ignoring my first amendment rights?

SEND me your social security number. If you don't I'll just ask what are you hiding.

You know how much personal info will get floated around?

So that's why 44 STATES have decided not to cooperate, eh?

My god, you tards parrot what you are told to parrot and bleev what you are told to bleev, even contrary to reality smashing you in the face.

yeah so? what is it I'm supposed to look at? you know the city of chicago has more people than the entire state. you know this right? if not, then why don't you? ms. no it all.

How many more of these tard topics about only blue states not cooperating with Trump's Big Lie?

Are you people all on the same Facebook Tard Feed or something?

"Now get out there and parrot this manufactured bullshit, rubes!"

Because it is an abuse of power.

Our federal government doesn't have a right to this data.

are you telling me I have no right to speak? Are you ignoring my first amendment rights?
Siete is the government?

no Im saying youre an idiot .... look at the electoral map.. your tiny balls are bluer than the entire state you live in .. you got nothing.

no Im saying youre an idiot .... look at the electoral map.. your tiny balls are bluer than the entire state you live in .. you got nothing.
hmmmm stfu doesn't mean shut the fk up? if you meant you're an idiot? then why didn't you say your an idiot?

Siete is the government?
it's why she fks everything up she touches.

What do you think about a national gun registry? You rubes fear the Feds will take your guns away , but I are cool with them having all your voter info .

voter non fraud is just another something for RW asshats to whine about. They love to piss in their pants and never get their socks wet.

voter non fraud is just another something for RW asshats to whine about. They love to piss in their pants and never get their socks wet.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back