If this is true, we are in trouble...

You're assuming I give a rats @ss about "Freedom" I really don't.

I care about results (Well being) of my society.

People shouldn't have the freedom to ruin the well being of society.

So who is ruining society and how? Freedom gives you the ability to work for somebody or not. It's not like Cuba where everybody basically works for the government.

That's why we're against drug dealers, we're against people who pee in alley-ways, we're against people who steal, people who touch themselves in movie theaters like Pee Wee, and also this really needs to be expanded to Illegal Immigrants, and Outsourced jobs, which also cause problems for "American society"

No, they cause problems for you but not for society. Society gets cheaper products which is what our society wants. If society didn't want that, they would quit purchasing those products. If society didn't like what a CEO made last year, they won't deal with his or her company.

You don't speak for society and neither do I. Society speaks for itself.

Besides, the American workers built these companies for years.

Now they're giving their own people the royal flush?

It's complete disrespect, and unpatriotic.

If they don't respect our country, they should suffer the consequences, plain, and simple.

Workers didn't build anything. Workers simply work. Companies and corporations do the building.

Nobody is getting the royal flush because nobody is forced to work for anybody. Employment is an agreement between employer and employee. Both agree to X before that union is formed.

To say that workers build nothing is ridiculous.

As if production can be achieved by CEO's alone.

I really believe some Corporate think tank pays you for propaganda.

You really got to wonder about someone who blames workers, or customers for CEO decisions to outsource.

It would be nice if we did have cheaper products but that never really happened.

Oh yeah? Well you manufacture a 50' string of X-mas lights for $15.00. Good luck.

We've never had cheaper products for two reasons: One, automation. Two, foreign labor.

It's the people with the money that build things. Workers simply work. I don't make money every day, my employer does. He purchased the equipment. He owns the building. He built the business. It was his money that was invested. He built his customer base. I didn't do any of those things. He simply gives me a portion of HIS profits that HE deems necessary.

To say workers built a business is as if to say your stock broker made you rich even though it was your money invested; it was your call on what securities to hold. Or to say your real estate agent made you wealthy even though it was you who purchased the homes, remodeled them, and resold them.

None of these people are responsible for your wealth, you are. You simply hired these people to carry out your financial plans, and you paid them fairly for their work.

What cheaper products?

I've never seen these cheaper products, and neither has my dad.

Uh, even with automation workers must maintain the machines, therefor the production no matter what is depended on more than just CEO's.

An I phone X costs about a thousand dollars. What do you suppose it would cost if made in the USA? How about a big screen television or even an alarm clock? Perhaps the reason you believe products are not cheaper is because you have nothing to compare it to.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah we have stuff to compare them to, alright.

Take tools like a wrench, always about the same prices, quality way down since the move to Chinese production.

This is the same cr@p over, and over again, they just are greedy f*cks who have not one ounce of pride, or patriotism.

Perhaps those factories were simply poorly managed and failed to pay a decent wage. The prevailing attitude is labor is something to be looked down upon. ThatsThbackward thinking. Bad factories should struggle.

I've worked in manufacturing for years, and the one thing I found is that white folks, for all their pining away for Daddy's Good Union Job, have no real desire to work on a factory floor. So the few jobs in American factories that haven't been replaced by process improvement or automation, are usually done by immigrants and minorities.

But Trump can tell people like Ray they are being screwed by the Darkies, and they gobble it down like Stormy Daniels.

I know plenty of people that enjoy working in a factory. They wouldn’t trade it for the world. Just like in spite of our horrible winters, I enjoy working outside.

I don’t need a politician telling me anything. I’m not a Democrat. I know who’s screwing me and my fellow citizens.

So who is ruining society and how? Freedom gives you the ability to work for somebody or not. It's not like Cuba where everybody basically works for the government.

No, they cause problems for you but not for society. Society gets cheaper products which is what our society wants. If society didn't want that, they would quit purchasing those products. If society didn't like what a CEO made last year, they won't deal with his or her company.

You don't speak for society and neither do I. Society speaks for itself.

Workers didn't build anything. Workers simply work. Companies and corporations do the building.

Nobody is getting the royal flush because nobody is forced to work for anybody. Employment is an agreement between employer and employee. Both agree to X before that union is formed.

You really got to wonder about someone who blames workers, or customers for CEO decisions to outsource.

It would be nice if we did have cheaper products but that never really happened.

Oh yeah? Well you manufacture a 50' string of X-mas lights for $15.00. Good luck.

We've never had cheaper products for two reasons: One, automation. Two, foreign labor.

It's the people with the money that build things. Workers simply work. I don't make money every day, my employer does. He purchased the equipment. He owns the building. He built the business. It was his money that was invested. He built his customer base. I didn't do any of those things. He simply gives me a portion of HIS profits that HE deems necessary.

To say workers built a business is as if to say your stock broker made you rich even though it was your money invested; it was your call on what securities to hold. Or to say your real estate agent made you wealthy even though it was you who purchased the homes, remodeled them, and resold them.

None of these people are responsible for your wealth, you are. You simply hired these people to carry out your financial plans, and you paid them fairly for their work.

What cheaper products?

Uh, even with automation workers must maintain the machines, therefor the production no matter what is depended on more than just CEO's.

An I phone X costs about a thousand dollars. What do you suppose it would cost if made in the USA? How about a big screen television or even an alarm clock? Perhaps the reason you believe products are not cheaper is because you have nothing to compare it to.

Take tools like a wrench, always about the same prices, quality way down since the move to Chinese production.

This is the same cr@p over, and over again, they just are greedy f*cks who have not one ounce of pride, or patriotism.

Yes, quality did suffer, but Americans don’t care.

I just learned my pizza shop closed last week. They were the only good pizza place in town. You paid a good buck for a pie, but it was quality food.

Now all we have are franchises which have crap pizzas because Americans want the cheapest pizza they can buy. They don’t care about quality, they care that they can feed a family of four for $8.99.

Good article that fits this topic.

WHEN SEARS FLOURISHED, SO DID WORKERS. AT AMAZON, IT’S MORE COMPLICATED.
Half a century ago, a typical Sears salesman could walk out of the store at retirement with a nest egg worth well over a million in today’s dollars, feathered with company stock. A warehouse worker hired now at Amazon who stays until retirement would leave with a fraction of that.

Much as Sears has declined in the intervening decades, so has the willingness of corporate America to share the rewards of success. Shareholders now come first and employees have been pushed to the back of the line.

This shift is broader than a single company’s culture, reflecting deep changes in how business is now conducted in America. Winner-take-some has evolved into winner-take-most or -all, and in many cases publicly traded companies are concentrating wealth, not spreading it. Profit-sharing and pensions are a rarity among the rank-and-file, while top executives take home an increasing share of the spoils.

When Sears Flourished, So Did Workers. At Amazon, It’s More Complicated. | CentralNewsNow
/----/ Sears was the Amazon of its day. They pushed out the local Mom & Pop variety store who could not compete with the Sears, selection, prices, and catalog. They were the evil, greedy demon of their day. Sears, like Woolworth, had the $$$ resources and power to stomp Amazon into the ground but they ignored it and when they realized what happened it was too late.
Not relevant to the debate, but accurate.

The point is employees of Sears years ago, made a very nice income and retired with a nice nest egg. Not possible today at Amazon even though it’s CEO is the richest man of all time.
/----/ It's absolutely relevant. You're portraying Sears as some altruistic company. Amazon is just being the Sears of 2018.
I did not portray Sears as anything. Just stating facts.

What cheaper products?

I just learned my pizza shop closed last week. They were the only good pizza place in town. You paid a good buck for a pie, but it was quality food.

Now all we have are franchises which have crap pizzas because Americans want the cheapest pizza they can buy. They don’t care about quality, they care that they can feed a family of four for $8.99.

Yeah well, that's why I won't leave New York, we still have great Pizza & other Italian foods, and a lot of other foods too Buffalo Wings, Polish foods, German foods, Chinese, you get the drift.

In other parts of the country food is inferior.

New Yorkers tend not to be too cheap.

We like quality, and that's why we don't mind paying more in taxes, for better schools, or better roads, or more Police etc. etc.

What cheaper products?

Yeah well, that's why I won't leave New York, we still have great Pizza & other Italian foods, and a lot of other foods too Buffalo Wings, Polish foods, German foods, Chinese, you get the drift.

We like quality, and that's why we don't mind paying more in taxes, for better schools, or better roads, or more Police etc. etc.

Well that’s a good thing, trust me. Several years ago my KFC closed up. Still craving a chicken dinner, I went to the one the next city over. That was closed too. So I went on the internet. Turns out KFC was closing most of their outlets in the US. Consumers opted for Church’s or Popeye’s. But I understand they are doing a bang up business in China, and they don’t even sell chicken there.

What cheaper products?

Well that’s a good thing, trust me. Several years ago my KFC closed up. Still craving a chicken dinner, I went to the one the next city over. That was closed too. So I went on the internet. Turns out KFC was closing most of their outlets in the US. Consumers opted for Church’s or Popeye’s. But I understand they are doing a bang up business in China, and they don’t even sell chicken there.

Most of the country is watered down mainstream cheap Capitalist junk it is the first thing I notice when traveling.

I think most of the country is really tasteless, cheap & Capitalist retarded.

The only fastfood chain in my Pawling of about 8 thousand people is KFC.

We have 5 Ma & Pa bars 2 Irish,one American style,a fancy one, and a concert bar by Daryl Hall.

3 Ma & Pa Pizza places & 3 Ma & Pa Chinese.

2 Delis By Italians 1 by Vinny the other by Tony & 1 7-11 like mini mart deli gas station German owned Ma & Pa.

1 Ma & PA coffee shop, another one coming, 2 bakeries both Ma & Pa.

We have one Ma & Pa diner.

Last edited:
With wages as they are more and more working couples are choosing not to have kids. Smart move. It's difficult to afford a house and kids in today's america.

That's sad the way Republicans and Corporate America have screwed the working class.

Healthcare is not protecting the citizenry.

By not getting screwed when paying for it, especially since healthcare in the US today is a capitalist racketeer company store monopoly.
So your solution is to subsidize the racketeers.

My solution for healthcare is to provide a single-payer non-profit private company (such as Kaiser) to negotiate prices from the healthcare insurance companies that already own or derive profit from 95% of current healthcare providers, which will bring healthcare costs down to a reasonable level.

Something nobody ever tried was lowering the cost of healthcare first, then finding a way to pay for it. We keep searching for ways to pay for healthcare without addressing the issues that make it too expensive in the first place. There are a dozen ways to do this; some of which would not cost us a dime. But nobody wants to address that problem. Just figure out who to send the bill to.

It was much cheaper prior to the deregulation of the HMO act and would have remained that way if not for Reagan.

That has nothing to do with it. You leftist always go back to the guy that left office 30 years ago, yet never blame anybody on the left through that time. You've had the presidency for 16 years after Reagan; some of them with an entire Democrat federal government. But it's always Reagan's fault.

However being in the medical arena for a decade, I've come to learn many things. I've seen the waste. I've seen the profits made off government and insurance alike. I've seen the legal fraud. I understand how our social programs are in the position they are in today.

Without going into a five page explanation of how we got here, I'll just give you some points to ponder:

You cannot expect kids to invest in advanced medical education to make what blue collar workers make. You cannot expect a person to invest four years of college to be an RN and make as much as a UPS driver. You cannot expect a person to invest 8 years of their life and borrowed money to become a doctor and make as much as much as a truck driver.

You can't expect a medical facility to survive on receiving two-thirds of payment because of government patients without finding a way to recoup that money; especially procedures that cost up to a half-million dollars. You can't expect insurance companies to maintain premiums when people are going to the doctor and sending the bill to them where it costs more to process a claim than it is to pay it.

You can't expect a doctor to charge you $30.00 for an office visit when he or she is paying six figures for malpractice insurance. You can't expect insurance rates to go down when doctors are so scared of lawsuits that they constantly send you so a specialist for every ailment you have instead of taking care of the problems themselves. You can't expect insurance costs to go down because a care giver has to give you every test under the sun not because you need them, but to cover their asses; also known as Defensive Medicine.

The HMO Act required HMO's to be non-profit. HMO's were the competition to for-profit medical providers in keeping product prices down.

You wrote that Democrats were also responsible. Please post the name of said Democrat and how he/she did such.

You stated that truck drivers make as much as Physicians. As a truck driver, please dedact personal information and post your paycheck stub to prove that.

Since 95% of healthcare providers are owned or derive profit for healthcare insurance companies, wouldn't it be in the best interest of healthcare providers (owned by the insurance company) to run more tests to collect more co-pays? AND the new rip-off......yearly deductibles for HMO's.

It has nothing to do with saving or spending. It has everything to do with opportunity, freedom, and justice for all.

I’ve done extraordinarily well but unlike you, I care about my fellow man and the future of the country.

When enormous wealth is obtained by a small elite, opportunity, freedom, and justice are diminished for the vast majority of the people. We are witnessing it first hand but some like you, are blind to reality.

Savings leads to opportunity.

Saving leads to financial freedom

If you save your money you will be in control of your own fate.

So if you really cared about your fellow man you would be telling them to save their money and not denigrating them by telling them that the fucking government has to come to their aid.

You did well but do you really think everyone else is so pathetic they can't do as well or better than you unless the fucking government steps in?
I'm afraid you will never understand. Many Americans must endure tough circumstances in their youth. Their parents aren't around or harm them in some way. They attend pubic schools that teach them nothing. They are exposed to all sorts of dysfunction, yet you stay tough it out. WTF is wrong with you?

The real problem are single-parent families. Trust me, I live in a black area. I see it all the time.

A teacher can only teach. But if the students refuse to learn, or the parents are totally disassociated with their child's education, the best teachers in the country can't help.

My sister sent her two kids to private Catholic school until college. My niece started falling behind and was issued a warning by the school. When you pay mucho bucks to educate your kids, you make sure you're going to get your money's worth.

So my sister sat with her every night helping with homework. She was grounded until her grades drastically improved. Her entertainment like television and internet were severely limited. She spent most of her time studying.

Her grades went up real fast, but my sister still monitored her activity very closely.

Public school? Put the kid on the bus and they are the teachers problem now, not mine. Public school is not paid by just me, it's paid for by the taxpayers.

Catholic Schools receive tax subsidies.

Only some do. Regardless, it costs parents 10K or more per child for private education.

Name one that doesn't.

The reason corporations move jobs offshore is very simple. It is because they can.

Maybe 50 or 60 years ago they couldnt and so the Unions had more clout.

Its a war and one side is getting hammered.
The USA has witnessed a massive exodus of jobs to Mexico, China, and elsewhere, over the past 30-40 years. Why? Because labor costs are much cheaper and the senior managers of these companies are driven to increase profits.

The corrupt US government supported this effort and did nothing to protect American jobs. Unlike many other nations, who do protect their workers, the US government chose to protect the wealthy owners of big business. Typical.

One of the reasons Trump won, is he spoke to this injustice and won the votes of many working class Americans, who had traditionally voted Democrat.

Time will tell if he is successful in stopping this injustice.
Companies serve their owners not the state.
And their owners are international. I own shares in Apple and Microsoft and I dont really care where they produce their gadgets.
Protectionism,like tarrifs,is a short term sticking plaster that punishes the poor.
If companies had to pay the kid in Bangladesh a similar wage to the guy in Baltimore then they would have no desire to move. Equality is the thing. There is too great a gap between rich and poor.

So your solution is to subsidize the racketeers.

My solution for healthcare is to provide a single-payer non-profit private company (such as Kaiser) to negotiate prices from the healthcare insurance companies that already own or derive profit from 95% of current healthcare providers, which will bring healthcare costs down to a reasonable level.

Something nobody ever tried was lowering the cost of healthcare first, then finding a way to pay for it. We keep searching for ways to pay for healthcare without addressing the issues that make it too expensive in the first place. There are a dozen ways to do this; some of which would not cost us a dime. But nobody wants to address that problem. Just figure out who to send the bill to.

It was much cheaper prior to the deregulation of the HMO act and would have remained that way if not for Reagan.

That has nothing to do with it. You leftist always go back to the guy that left office 30 years ago, yet never blame anybody on the left through that time. You've had the presidency for 16 years after Reagan; some of them with an entire Democrat federal government. But it's always Reagan's fault.

However being in the medical arena for a decade, I've come to learn many things. I've seen the waste. I've seen the profits made off government and insurance alike. I've seen the legal fraud. I understand how our social programs are in the position they are in today.

Without going into a five page explanation of how we got here, I'll just give you some points to ponder:

You cannot expect kids to invest in advanced medical education to make what blue collar workers make. You cannot expect a person to invest four years of college to be an RN and make as much as a UPS driver. You cannot expect a person to invest 8 years of their life and borrowed money to become a doctor and make as much as much as a truck driver.

You can't expect a medical facility to survive on receiving two-thirds of payment because of government patients without finding a way to recoup that money; especially procedures that cost up to a half-million dollars. You can't expect insurance companies to maintain premiums when people are going to the doctor and sending the bill to them where it costs more to process a claim than it is to pay it.

You can't expect a doctor to charge you $30.00 for an office visit when he or she is paying six figures for malpractice insurance. You can't expect insurance rates to go down when doctors are so scared of lawsuits that they constantly send you so a specialist for every ailment you have instead of taking care of the problems themselves. You can't expect insurance costs to go down because a care giver has to give you every test under the sun not because you need them, but to cover their asses; also known as Defensive Medicine.

The HMO Act required HMO's to be non-profit. HMO's were the competition to for-profit medical providers in keeping product prices down.

You wrote that Democrats were also responsible. Please post the name of said Democrat and how he/she did such.

You stated that truck drivers make as much as Physicians. As a truck driver, please dedact personal information and post your paycheck stub to prove that.

Since 95% of healthcare providers are owned or derive profit for healthcare insurance companies, wouldn't it be in the best interest of healthcare providers (owned by the insurance company) to run more tests to collect more co-pays? AND the new rip-off......yearly deductibles for HMO's.

I never said truck drivers make as much as doctors. Better brush up on your comprehension skills.

Democrats fought Tort Reform and still do. They want to make sure their lawyer buddies are always part of the party. Trial lawyers contribute to the Dem party come election time.

Now please explain to me how doctors (who mostly work for hospitals) are profiting off of tests. They don't run all these tests for profit, they run those tests in the event somebody tries to sue them.

Ending Defensive Medicine Is Key To Containing Health Care Costs | Investor's Business Daily

The reason corporations move jobs offshore is very simple. It is because they can.

Maybe 50 or 60 years ago they couldnt and so the Unions had more clout.

Its a war and one side is getting hammered.
The USA has witnessed a massive exodus of jobs to Mexico, China, and elsewhere, over the past 30-40 years. Why? Because labor costs are much cheaper and the senior managers of these companies are driven to increase profits.

The corrupt US government supported this effort and did nothing to protect American jobs. Unlike many other nations, who do protect their workers, the US government chose to protect the wealthy owners of big business. Typical.

One of the reasons Trump won, is he spoke to this injustice and won the votes of many working class Americans, who had traditionally voted Democrat.

Time will tell if he is successful in stopping this injustice.
Companies serve their owners not the state.
And their owners are international. I own shares in Apple and Microsoft and I dont really care where they produce their gadgets.
Protectionism,like tarrifs,is a short term sticking plaster that punishes the poor.
If companies had to pay the kid in Bangladesh a similar wage to the guy in Baltimore then they would have no desire to move. Equality is the thing. There is too great a gap between rich and poor.

Structured and targeted tariffs as the President uses them can yield some good things though. Yes, it can at least temporarily cause increased prices but it can, and is, opening markets to U.S. products that were effectively closed to us.

If you want to raise the minimum wage without hurting the poor, do it via full employment so that there is a seller's market for labor.

If you want to help the poor, make American products competitive with those made elsewhere so that we increase manufacturing jobs instead of shipping most of them overseas or south of the border. And don't allow other countries to dump their products below our market price here until our manufacturing companies are decimated and closed down at which time those imports will become miraculously more expensive.

Yes business serves its owners as was intended in a capitalist, free market system. But when those businesses thrive, they pay taxes to improve the infrastructure and public services, they draw customers to other businesses in the area, and they create jobs by hiring people and/or by buying materials and products and using services provided by others. By looking to its own profits, a business puts money into the pockets of hundreds, thousands, maybe millions of others.

If you don't like the gap between the rich and poor, do what helps the poor to become richer. If you try to narrow it by making the rich poorer, you end up hurting almost everybody.

Savings leads to opportunity.

Saving leads to financial freedom

If you save your money you will be in control of your own fate.

So if you really cared about your fellow man you would be telling them to save their money and not denigrating them by telling them that the fucking government has to come to their aid.

You did well but do you really think everyone else is so pathetic they can't do as well or better than you unless the fucking government steps in?
I'm afraid you will never understand. Many Americans must endure tough circumstances in their youth. Their parents aren't around or harm them in some way. They attend pubic schools that teach them nothing. They are exposed to all sorts of dysfunction, yet you stay tough it out. WTF is wrong with you?

The real problem are single-parent families. Trust me, I live in a black area. I see it all the time.

A teacher can only teach. But if the students refuse to learn, or the parents are totally disassociated with their child's education, the best teachers in the country can't help.

My sister sent her two kids to private Catholic school until college. My niece started falling behind and was issued a warning by the school. When you pay mucho bucks to educate your kids, you make sure you're going to get your money's worth.

So my sister sat with her every night helping with homework. She was grounded until her grades drastically improved. Her entertainment like television and internet were severely limited. She spent most of her time studying.

Her grades went up real fast, but my sister still monitored her activity very closely.

Public school? Put the kid on the bus and they are the teachers problem now, not mine. Public school is not paid by just me, it's paid for by the taxpayers.

Catholic Schools receive tax subsidies.

Only some do. Regardless, it costs parents 10K or more per child for private education.

Name one that doesn't.

Paying for Catholic Schools

But you don't mind if the masses leach sustenance off of the intellect and ambition of others. Face it, you promote the oppression of the most able at the hands of the least willing.
It is the minority group that is oppressing the masses. It is the minority group that is leaching off the labor of others. That is what you promote.

Pay the worker the full value of what he creates.

If you pay the worker full value of what he creates, how does a company stay open?
They simply takes less profit.

DERP

So if I rent a building and buy machines to make chairs, then hire a man to run a lathe, you imagine that I should give him the entire selling price of the chair?

Progressive Communism is founded in stupidity.
Not exactly. You can take the share necessary to pay the rent and maintain the equipment if you like. You shouldn't be making a profit off of the labor of others. That is akin to slave owning.

Oh, then I take the risk WHY?

Communism is based on utter stupidity.

Fascists regulate business through Councils, they don't completely replace business through Communist businesses if we can call them that.

:rofl: :lmao:

What is it that you think the word "Soviet" means?

There's a big difference there, I'm so sorry you're not smart enough to pick up on it.

Monopolies have become more, and more prevalent, with striking results mirroring Communism.

Products have in many ways become junk in comparison to say 30 + years ago, real wages have flatlined in the past 45 years.

:lol:

Mussolini ensured monopolies, backed by the state. It was the key to economic control.

You know literally nothing about fascism.

So, you have nothing but cliche's and memes and a little bit of envy. Not much of an argument

I can debate the daylights out of the issue DarkOne

And the USMB has posters who are far beyond my sophmoric take on it all

Myself, i cling to what my folks told me over a 1/2 century ago

The 'rich get richer, get poor get poorer in America'

the specifics, well they are all about who can digest the details and have the horsepower to keep up, believe me i do struggle at times

Unfortunately , few can follow, do the math, or rise above their petty partisan views

~S~
/——/ The poor in South America risk their lives to have the higher standard of living that the poor in America has.

We shouldn't have poor.

Is that why Communists like you always kill them? :dunno:

Well said.

Everybody in private society is worth in economic terms precisely what profit--not income but PROFIT--he/she can generate through one's own business or the value he/she has to an employer.

A CEO is paid according to his ability/expertise in generating profits for the owners/share holders of the corporation. A pro athlete is paid according to his ability to draw the fans, sell the beer and peanuts, market the paraphernalia, etc. and therefore generate profits for the owners/shareholders of the franchise. An actor or actress or other entertainer is paid according to his ability to draw patrons to the box office, sell CDs, DVDs, blu rays, or entice viewers to watch that rakes in the advertising revenues.

And each of these kinds of activities creates opportunities for others--designers, construction workers, behind the scenes employees, those providing raw materials, transportation, or whole products for resale, janitors etc--who in turn perhaps unknowingly provide other opportunities for people to profit. Each is working for his/her own benefit and may not be even conscious of 99.9 percent of what others contribute, but the process results in countless thousands/millions of people all unwittingly working together to make that football game or movie or concert or corporation possible, even successful.

And yes it may seem obscene that a CEO or entertainer earns millions while teachers, police officers, and other public servants earn so little in comparison. But if we think by reducing the amount that CEO or entertainer earns will in any way improve the situation for teachers or police officers, we are sadly mistaken. For by making the rich less rich, we will invariably reduce the resources available for the less rich.

You can rob the rich to pay the poor for only so long before there is no money to pay anybody. You simply cannot hurt or punish the rich without also hurting and punishing the much less rich.

I can't think of people who "CURRENTLY" cause more mayhem for the average US worker than business managers big or small.

The small business managers tend to hire illegals in mass.

The big business managers tend to hire people living in China first.

This is the problem people.

They are cutting our throats because hiring foreigners for less pays them more at society's expense.

Plain in simply the modern CEO is a parasite who devours society's well being piece by piece.

They simply deserve to be paid in dirt.

Sorry but those you deem as 'parasites' are simply responding to the U.S. systems that people who think like you insist on putting in place. If you allow the free market to work, and allow people to run their businesses in the most efficient way short of violating existing RICO and anti trust laws, you will see a lot less companies going overseas to do business. In fact the President's current reforms have made it much more attractive to do business here and we are beginning to see more companies coming back to America than we are seeing leaving America.

If the Democrats regain power, we will again see a business unfriendly climate that sends businesses elsewhere.

LOL, Unions went down significantly, real wages went down, productivity went way up, and yet it's all NOT ENOUGH for the gouging parasites called CEO's.

The problem is called greed, they will never be satisified with what they have here, they can make more overseas hiring people for less to undermine our economy.

That's the problem, it's un-American, and the exact opposite of patriotism.

As for Trump, here's the Trump economy in a nutshell.

h36yuv5jdqf11.png
/——/ Become a CEO and show us how it’s done.

Here ya go!

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2018 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2018 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 15 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

You wrote: "My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy."

Where do you think the $100 trillion plus is today? Does corporate America have it buried in the backyard or hiding under their mattresses?

Where is this $100 trillion today?

I'm all for them to dig it back up from their backyards or hidden in their mattresses!

Good thinking!

Forum List

Back