If this is true...

There is no "onus". How can I "prove" it to you? I can't show you my memories.

Then how can you prove your argument? Case closed.
Videos, photos.. Which I've given.

Just watched them, says you're wrong. Just because you see white people in the video doesn't mean that white people make up the majority of the rioteers.

Your constant denial isn't going to make it any less true.

Why is it so hard for you to rap your mind around the idea that perhaps "rioting" is not just a "black thing"?
It's no use man...

Videos, photos.. Which I've given.

Just watched them, says you're wrong. Just because you see white people in the video doesn't mean that white people make up the majority of the rioteers.
Jesus man... keep denying reality and being a hypocrite.

Another irony impaired post by the far left drone!

Enough with the San Francisco crap. White's like to riot after big sporting events. It's fucking stupid....but what can you do?

does anyone ever recall a time when white people attempted to burn down their local main street because a trial didn't go their way? or a white man was found guilty of stealing a purse from a 95 year old lady?

The fact that white people riot too is not my "argument", and I don't particularly care whether you believe me or not.

Then why make an argument you can't prove? Or assertions that neither you nor I can confirm? What point is there to debate further, then?

Because the fact that I can't "prove" it doesn't make me any less right - and neither does your refusal to accept it.

I don't care about debating this particular issue any further, it's just one of a thousand examples of the extent that you simply don't understand what's going on.

Freddie Gray's criminal history per wiki. Like Trayvon and Michael Brown...just a sweet innocent black boy.

"Freddie Gray was the 25-year-old son of Gloria Darden. He had a twin sister, Fredericka, as well as another sister, Carolina.[8] At the time of his death, Gray lived in the home owned by his sisters in the Gilmor Homes neighborhood.[8] He stood 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) and weighed 145 pounds (66 kg).[9] Gray had a criminal record, mainly for misdemeanors and drug-related offenses.[9] He had been arrested a total of 22 times in Maryland, primarily for possession and distribution of illegal narcotics.[10] Gray had been involved in 20 criminal court cases—five of which were still active as of his death."[11][9]

Death of Freddie Gray - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Misdemeanors and drugs? Yeah, that's not bad at all, in all honesty.

Sure....22 arrests and 20 criminal court cases....and the dude was 25 years old.

By young black male standards, you're right, not too bad. :) Those cops sure are mean.
For misdemeanors and drugs.. Come on now.

It said "mainly" for drugs and misdemeanors. We don't know all the charges or convictions. Still...22 arrests and he was only 25 years old? Impressive. :thup:
Yeah, black teenagers in places like Baltimore are badly influences, but it's just drugs and minor crimes, he didn't deserve what happened.

If the cops are responsible for his death they should be held to account under the law. In this I do not think we disagree.

My beef is all the media and liberal bullshit as well as the rioting that is occurring without the facts being out there.

The fact that white people riot too is not my "argument", and I don't particularly care whether you believe me or not.

Then why make an argument you can't prove? Or assertions that neither you nor I can confirm? What point is there to debate further, then?

Because the fact that I can't "prove" it doesn't make me any less right - and neither does your refusal to accept it.

I don't care about debating this particular issue any further, it's just one of a thousand examples of the extent that you simply don't understand what's going on.
Yeah, I'm out as well, this is quickly turning into a circle jerk.

Are you trying to say that you can't tell the difference between the statements "the vast majority of the crowd were white" and "the crowd was wholly white"?

No. I'm saying that you are pinning the blame for these riots solely and WHOLLY on white people. See the difference, sir?

That would be insane. I mean that would be like pinning the blame for these riots solely and WHOLLY on black people. You'd have to be a real moron to do that, eh? :lol:

Oh ... wait...

Oh my these far left drones and their irony impaired posts!

They are really on a roll today..

Are you trying to say that you can't tell the difference between the statements "the vast majority of the crowd were white" and "the crowd was wholly white"?

No. I'm saying that you are pinning the blame for these riots solely and WHOLLY on white people. See the difference, sir?

I am not "pinning the blame" on anyone, I am reporting what I saw at a riot that I was present for.

Read my words, not the imaginary words that justify your argument.

freddie-gray-arrest1.jpg

So he smoked (and dealt) a little weed, Snorted (and dealt) a little blow when he could afford it .........sound like anyone y'all know?

:lol:

snopes.com Freddie Gray Arrest Record Criminal History and Rap Sheet

March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

Court records indicate that Gray's arrests were mostly for drug charges and minor crimes, and sometimes were not prosecuted. He had several cases scheduled for trial in the coming months. One case, involving charges for second-degree assault and malicious destruction of property, was scheduled for a June trial.

He also faced drug charges that were scheduled for trial in April and May. He has been found guilty of drug charges in the past; his sentences were unclear from court records.

Freddie Gray's arrest record included charges of second-degree assault, distribution of marijuana, and illegal gambling. While many of the charges levied against Gray have already seen their day in court, the final item on Gray's record, a possession charge from March 2015, was "abated by death."

Read more at snopes.com Freddie Gray Arrest Record Criminal History and Rap Sheet

freddie-gray-arrest1.jpg

So he smoked (and dealt) a little weed, Snorted (and dealt) a little blow when he could afford it .........sound like anyone y'all know?

:lol:

I would say Bill Clinton, but he claims he did not inhale..

I know, Clinton is such a fucking liar. At least Obama had the sack to say :
-----
For one thing, he said, "When I was a kid, I inhaled."

"That was the point," Obama told an audience of magazine editors.
--------

Why is it so hard for you to rap your mind around the idea that perhaps "rioting" is not just a "black thing"?

Did I at any point make such an assertion? All I'm getting here is "the whites do it too!" That is neither here nor there, and does not address the fact that the source of the more dangerous and destructive riots, Rodney King Riots (1992), the Holy Week riots in Chicago, New York, Baltimore and Washington D.C. (1968), Ferguson (2014), Baltimore again (two days ago), Newark Riots (1967), the Miami Riots (1980), 12th Street Riot (1967), and the LA Watts Riots (1965)... have all been perpetrated by certain members of the African American population.

Tell me, were any of those "white" riots anywhere close to the magnitude of the ones I listed?

The Rodney King riots in 1992 alone caused $1.268 billion in damages, or roughly the equivalent to $2.159 billion in 2015 dollars.

Once again, how do any of those "white riots" compare to the ones I listed?

Last edited:
Freddie Gray's criminal history per wiki. Like Trayvon and Michael Brown...just a sweet innocent black boy.

"Freddie Gray was the 25-year-old son of Gloria Darden. He had a twin sister, Fredericka, as well as another sister, Carolina.[8] At the time of his death, Gray lived in the home owned by his sisters in the Gilmor Homes neighborhood.[8] He stood 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) and weighed 145 pounds (66 kg).[9] Gray had a criminal record, mainly for misdemeanors and drug-related offenses.[9] He had been arrested a total of 22 times in Maryland, primarily for possession and distribution of illegal narcotics.[10] Gray had been involved in 20 criminal court cases—five of which were still active as of his death."[11][9]

Death of Freddie Gray - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Misdemeanors and drugs? Yeah, that's not bad at all, in all honesty.

Sure....22 arrests and 20 criminal court cases....and the dude was 25 years old.

By young black male standards, you're right, not too bad. :) Those cops sure are mean.
For misdemeanors and drugs.. Come on now.

He was also arrested for burglary, and assault.....

Did I at any point make such an assertion? All I'm getting here is "the whites do it too!" That is neither here nor there, and does not address the fact that the source of the more dangerous and destructive riots, Rodney King Riots (1992), the Holy Week riots in Chicago, New York, Baltimore and Washington D.C. (1968), Ferguson (2014), Baltimore again, (two days ago), Newark Riots (1967), the Miami Riots (1980), 12th Street Riot (1967), and the LA Watts Riots (1965)... have all been perpetrated by certain members of the African American population.

Tell me, were any of those "white" riots anywhere close to the magnitude of the ones I listed?

You really should read your own posts some time. They're freaking hilarious. In this episode you started out protesting you're doing no such thing ----- and then swiftly proceeded to do exactly that such thing.

Can't make this stuff up. What do you have, writers?

Yanno you remind me of a Catholic religious woman with failing eyesight --- "nun so blind".

Forum List

Back