If this is true...

How does the fact that Alternet linked to a story de-legitimize that story?

Do the words "far left media outlet" mean anything? It is a self proclaimed progressive and liberal activist news source.

I don't take news from either. Activism rarely reports the facts as they are, that's all three strikes in one swing, Doc.

Facts:
(1) The DUMBASS has a spinal injury just a week before, but was up to trouble that got him arrested
(2) Of course resisted arrest. Most people who resist arrest end up hurt.
(3) A 25 year old had more than a dozen arrests! He was a full fledged scumbag.
(4) His preexisting injury was the cause of his death, not neglect by the cops.
(5) The guy next to him in the Paddie-Wagon stated Gray was injuring himself.
(6) The media manipulated the story and black use any excuse to act like savages!
(7) America once again thank god that there is a ocean that separates Africa and the US!

You shit on Alternet as a source in a pretty lame attempt to ignore the content of the article, so I posted the same damn article from NY Magazine.

Which was cited by Alternet. How can you see that as objective? If someone like Alternet cites that article, one must call into question its honesty and integrity.
You could just research the individual riots cited by alternet, and see what alternet is getting them from, but that might end the finger pointing you're doing.

But it's Alternet. It isn't credible. If that gets you to beat your head incessantly on a wall, go for it. I wager the wall has a better argument than you.
Jesus.... Fine, I'll individually find a different source regarding each riot for you, although It's a waste of my time.
Giants win in World Series spawns riot in San Francisco
Riots erupt in Vancouver after Canucks loss - British Columbia - CBC News
31 rioting Kentucky fans arrested after fights fires New York Post
The 10 Ugliest Sports Riots of All Time With Video Bleacher Report
West Virginia fans riot in Morgantown after beating Baylor For The Win
Riots Erupt at Penn State After Legendary Coach Paterno Fired Fox News
Tennessee Football Riots PHOTOS VIDEO Lane Kiffin s Leaving Tennessee Causes Fury
Dramatic photos videos of Huntington Beach rioting - LA Times
Crime History July 12 1979 Disco Demolition Night sets off riots at Chicago s Comiskey Park - D.C. Crime Stories
New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival crowd turns unruly - CNN.com

the attitude of the loonies is still the same. well,uhm,uh, Its Still Bush's Fault Anyway !!!
When did anyone claim this?
what i was getting at was how the left reacts every time they are proven wrong. the same pattern with all of the past events. no one is found guilty, but we must riot anyway! kinda like when a hometown wins/loses the stanley cup, THEY MUST RIOT!

the attitude of the loonies is still the same. well,uhm,uh, Its Still Bush's Fault Anyway !!!
what i was getting at was how the left reacts every time they are proven wrong. the same pattern with all of the past events. no one is found guilty, but we must riot anyway! kinda like when a hometown wins/loses the stanley cup, THEY MUST RIOT!
Who was proven wrong?

You shit on Alternet as a source in a pretty lame attempt to ignore the content of the article, so I posted the same damn article from NY Magazine.

Which was cited by Alternet. How can you see that as objective? If someone like Alternet cites that article, one must call into question its honesty and integrity.
You could just research the individual riots cited by alternet, and see what alternet is getting them from, but that might end the finger pointing you're doing.

But it's Alternet. It isn't credible. If that gets you to beat your head incessantly on a wall, go for it. I wager the wall has a better argument than you.

Documented historical fact is impervious to opinion, DUMBASS.

Holy shit did you ever overdose on stupid pills tonight...

Facts:
(1) The DUMBASS has a spinal injury just a week before, but was up to trouble that got him arrested
(2) Of course resisted arrest. Most people who resist arrest end up hurt.
(3) A 25 year old had more than a dozen arrests! He was a full fledged scumbag.
(4) His preexisting injury was the cause of his death, not neglect by the cops.
(5) The guy next to him in the Paddie-Wagon stated Gray was injuring himself.
(6) The media manipulated the story and black use any excuse to act like savages!
(7) America once again thank god that there is a ocean that separates Africa and the US!

Well I could add in one more fact that if the US got rid of the war on drugs Freddy gray would still be alive

Although the baltimore riots are somewhat justified.

Whoa, stop, hold the fucking phone.

"somewhat justified?" How does destroying the livelihoods of store owners by burning down their establishments to the ground and putting thousands of people in danger "somewhat justified?"

You sir, are a loon.
I knew this would come up, when I use the word justified, I can see how the young rioters truly feel that they need to riot based on what happens in Baltimore, and such, especially when comparing it to sports riots..

How does the fact that Alternet linked to a story de-legitimize that story?

Do the words "far left media outlet" mean anything? It is a self proclaimed progressive and liberal activist news source.

I don't take news from either. Activism rarely reports the facts as they are, that's all three strikes in one swing, Doc.
Historical facts.... I've posted different sources, want me to post tens of thousands of stories so you can call them all fake?

The track record in these cases is pretty shitty for the media and liberals. Remember the innocent little boy Trayvon? :lol:

How about hands up....don't shoot? :lol:

I'll wait for the facts and let the usual idiots talk their bullshit.

Stop making sense. Marxist's head is going to explode!
Why would my head explode? This thread isn't about trayvon or "bullshit"

Who was proven wrong?
Lets use the Ferguson riots as an example. even though the cop was sent free, all facts prove he had to defend himself, the locals didnt except it and burned and looted cause they wanted free stuff.

Freddie Gray's criminal history per wiki. Like Trayvon and Michael Brown...just a sweet innocent black boy.

"Freddie Gray was the 25-year-old son of Gloria Darden. He had a twin sister, Fredericka, as well as another sister, Carolina.[8] At the time of his death, Gray lived in the home owned by his sisters in the Gilmor Homes neighborhood.[8] He stood 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) and weighed 145 pounds (66 kg).[9] Gray had a criminal record, mainly for misdemeanors and drug-related offenses.[9] He had been arrested a total of 22 times in Maryland, primarily for possession and distribution of illegal narcotics.[10] Gray had been involved in 20 criminal court cases—five of which were still active as of his death."[11][9]

Death of Freddie Gray - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Who was proven wrong?

The far left has been proven wrong, yet they will still use the same old debunked arguments..

Who was proven wrong?
Lets use the Ferguson riots as an example. even though the cop was sent free, all facts prove he had to defend himself, the locals didnt except it and burned and looted cause they wanted free stuff.
No one addressed the Ferguson riots in this thread except for you, stay on topic.

Freddie Gray's criminal history per wiki. Like Trayvon and Michael Brown...just a sweet innocent black boy.

"Freddie Gray was the 25-year-old son of Gloria Darden. He had a twin sister, Fredericka, as well as another sister, Carolina.[8] At the time of his death, Gray lived in the home owned by his sisters in the Gilmor Homes neighborhood.[8] He stood 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) and weighed 145 pounds (66 kg).[9] Gray had a criminal record, mainly for misdemeanors and drug-related offenses.[9] He had been arrested a total of 22 times in Maryland, primarily for possession and distribution of illegal narcotics.[10] Gray had been involved in 20 criminal court cases—five of which were still active as of his death."[11][9]

Death of Freddie Gray - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Misdemeanors and drugs? Yeah, that's not bad at all, in all honesty.

Forum List

Back