🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If This Is True -

Not a big fan of InfoWars, but this rings true of Obama, so I would not be surprised.

White House Gave ISIS 45 Minute Warning Before Bombing Oil Tankers
Oh, BS...

"I don't know if this is true, but it feels true, so I don't care" is republican bread and butter. Its how they train their conservatives to think.

After a certain amount of exposure the behavior of actors becomes easily predictable, and it fits the politically-correct modern American version of war where no one gets hurt.

Not a big fan of InfoWars, but this rings true of Obama, so I would not be surprised.

Oh, BS...

"I don't know if this is true, but it feels true, so I don't care" is republican bread and butter. Its how they train their conservatives to think.

After a certain amount of exposure the behavior of actors becomes easily predictable, and it fits the politically-correct modern American version of war where no one gets hurt.

Actual behavior.....or claims that didn't pan out but you remember and assimilate into your view of that person?

Remember when Obama used the Commission of the IRS to target tea party groups to steal the 2012 election? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

Remember when Obama used the Fast and Furious program to funnel

Remember when Obama left the ambassador of Libya to die despite calls for help? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

Remember when Obama had his records sealed so no one could access his birth certificate? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

I could do this all day. And its the baseline of thinking for most conservatives: a claim that isn't necessarily true but feels like it should be.

Last edited:

Oh, BS...

Actual behavior.....or claims that didn't pan out but you remember and assimilate into your view of that person?

Remember when Obama used the Commission of the IRS to target tea party groups to steal the 2012 election? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

Remember when Obama left the ambassador of Libya to die despite calls for help? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

Remember when Obama had his records sealed so no one could access his birth certificate? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

I could do this all day.

All your examples are true, and so could I.

Oh, BS...

I could do this all day.

Really? If they're true, then it will be remarkably easy for you to show me the evidence. Try Obama using the IRS commissioner to target tea party groups.

When you actually try and back that steaming rhetorical pile...you'll find its like the OP: a nonsense claim that you feel should be true. But that the evidence simply doesn't support.

And of course, you just made my point for me.

Oh, BS...

I could do this all day.

This is why what you "feel" to be true can't be trusted at all. You've swallowed a lot of lies

White House Gave ISIS 45 Minute Warning Before Bombing Oil it Tankers
Oh, BS...

I could do this all day. And its the baseline of thinking for most conservatives: a claim that isn't necessarily true but feels like it should be.
It will be a grand day in America when your ilk is out of power. Democrats did it all the teeth already losing tax-exempt status because the IRS made it so. BenGhazi it's all true.

I only believe news that comes from the sites that have the best looking Lap Dance Girls (Fox) or Homosexuals (MSNBC).

Besides, you can't believe EVERYTHING that's on the Web, which is everything.

Oh, BS...

It will be a grand day in America when your ilk is out of power. Democrats did it all the teeth already losing tax-exempt status because the IRS made it so. BenGhazi it's all true.

Not a single tea party group that applied was denied tax exempt status. And of course, there's no evidence of any of the IRS 'scandal' conspiracy theories.

Jack shit regarding Obama.

Jack shit regarding the IRS commissioner.

Jack shit that it had anything to do with the Democratic Party.

But, and this is very important........you *think* there are. Because you heard a narrative that was never backed with evidence or debunked. And think that the narrative is the truth, because you don't fact check claims like this if they feel true to you.

This thread, Billy's claims, yours......they all demonstrate my point: 'I don't know if this is true but because it feels true, I don't care if it actually is true' is GOP mainstream.

Oh, BS...

The big government people will remain in power whether HRC or DT are elected. You will gain nothing.

Oh, BS...

All those examples happened, libtards just think if they deny it often and long enough they will go away. Haven't met a truthful lib yet.

Oh, BS...

All those examples happened, libtards just think if they deny it often and long enough they will go away. Haven't met a truthful lib yet.

Then I extend the same invitation to show us, not tell us that I did Billy. Start with say.....Obama using the Commissioner of the IRS to target tea party groups to steal the 2012 election.

Show us that Obama did this. With evidence.

You'll quickly find when you try to bridge the accusation to reality....that there is jack shit backing the claim. However, and this is the most relevant part: you think that its true anyway. Even without the evidence.

Which is my point. I'll add your voice to the choir of complicit conservatives who have jumped in to show the board exactly what I've described: the acceptance of a narrative that isn't necessarily true, but you feel is true. So you don't question it.

Forum List

Back