🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If This Is True -

"If This Is True -"

The only thing true is that the thread premise fails as an appeal to ignorance fallacy.

Repetition of a narrative is all these folks need. As the assertion *is* the evidence. The feelings they feel are the evidence. Its all got a very child like faith about it.

Evidence doesn't play into it.

Then show us the evidence that say.....Obama used the IRS Commissioner to target Tea party groups. Or that Obama sealed his records to prevent the release of his Birth Certificate.

Both have been deemed 'true' by the thread's poster. But oddly, your ilk go rather mute when I ask you to back them up with actual evidence.

Smiling....keep proving my point.

Okay, lets back up. I haven't read the entire thread, I assumed you were disputing the OP ?
He is disputing ANYTHING that is critical of OBamy THE ONE.

Details dont really matter to him, which is why I have Skylar on ignore.

"If This Is True -"

The only thing true is that the thread premise fails as an appeal to ignorance fallacy.

Repetition of a narrative is all these folks need. As the assertion *is* the evidence. The feelings they feel are the evidence. Its all got a very child like faith about it.

Then show us the evidence that say.....Obama used the IRS Commissioner to target Tea party groups. Or that Obama sealed his records to prevent the release of his Birth Certificate.

Both have been deemed 'true' by the thread's poster. But oddly, your ilk go rather mute when I ask you to back them up with actual evidence.

Okay, lets back up. I haven't read the entire thread, I assumed you were disputing the OP ?

So those claims about Obama that the OP backed as true....aren't?

Please affirm as much. It proves my point just as elegantly.

Are you disputing that Syrian truck drivers were warned ahead of time that their shipments were going to be bombed ?

So those claims about Obama that the OP backed as true....aren't?

Please affirm as much. It proves my point just as elegantly.

Are you disputing that Syrian truck drivers were warned ahead of time that their shipments were going to be bombed ?

I'm disputing that the truth or fallacy of it has much relevance to many conservatives. As they're more than happy to accept as true all sorts of hapless nonsense that they can't back up factually. If a claim *feels* true, they accept it. They don't care much if it actually is true.

Including all those Obama related accusations that have been gobbled up on this thread as 'true'.....that no one can actually back factually. Claims you won't touch with a 10 foot pole.

"If This Is True -"

He is disputing ANYTHING that is critical of OBamy THE ONE.

Details dont really matter to him, which is why I have Skylar on ignore.

I'm disputing claims that aren't factually supported.

And you've never been able to factually support the fiction about Obama that the thread's author accepted as 'true'. But could never back up either.

Which is my point. The truth or fallacy of a given claim is irrelevant to many conservatives. Its if a claim feels true.

US Air Force bombs 238 ISIS oil trucks in Syria but is forced to defend tactic of dropping leaflets beforehand to warn civilians after claims that it tipped off jihadistsThe leaflets urged citizens to get out of their trucks and 'run away'US attack jets performed 'a show of force' buzzing the trucks at low levelLater, four A-10s and two AC-130 gun ships destroyed 238 ISIS trucksThe Pentagon said the warnings were issued as the drivers were not ISIS

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER and ASSOCIATED PRESS

PUBLISHED: 02:12 EST, 24 November 2015 | UPDATED: 11:56 EST, 24 November 2015

2.7kshares

Read more: US drops leaflets warning civilian drivers before Syria airstrike
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

US Air Force bombs 238 ISIS oil trucks in Syria but is forced to defend tactic of dropping leaflets beforehand to warn civilians after claims that it tipped off jihadistsThe leaflets urged citizens to get out of their trucks and 'run away'US attack jets performed 'a show of force' buzzing the trucks at low levelLater, four A-10s and two AC-130 gun ships destroyed 238 ISIS trucksThe Pentagon said the warnings were issued as the drivers were not ISIS

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER and ASSOCIATED PRESS

PUBLISHED: 02:12 EST, 24 November 2015 | UPDATED: 11:56 EST, 24 November 2015

2.7kshares

Read more: US drops leaflets warning civilian drivers before Syria airstrike
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And what relevance does that have to those who don't fact check or even question the claims they accept as 'true'?

Even when they can't back those claims up. Whether or not a claim is true is irrelevant to many conservatives. Its if a claim *feels* true.

The nonsense that the thread's author accepted as true about Obama but can't back up in the slightest would be lovely example.

When your 'motives' are based on nonsense narratives that you can't factually back....yeah, its relevant.

As Billy so graciously demonstrated for us......your ilk base their beliefs on bullshit. For example, the nonsense accusation that Obama used the IRS Commissioner to target tea party groups can't be factually backed. But your ilk insist its true. The nonsense accusation that Obama sealed his records to keep from releasing his birth certificate is factually baseless. But your ilk insist that is true too.

And with each mindless swallow of hapless nonsense without thought or question by board conservatives demonstrates my point:

That many conservatives don't care if a claim is actually true. They claim if it FEELS true. If it feels true, they'll gobble it down without the slightest question.

Did you miss the articles I posted ?

He misses a lot of stuff.

But apparently not the spectacular abandonment of the nonsense narratives that you accepted as 'true'.

When pressed for evidence that Obama had the IRS commissioner target Tea Party groups.......you give me excuses why you can't possibly back up the claim factually.

When pressed for Obama sealing his records to prevent the release of his birth certificate......more crickets.

But the claims 'feel' true to you. So you nod and grin, glassy eyed and accepting.

Your repetitive nonsense has gotten you nowhere.

Its forced you to demonstrate my point again and again.

Only between your ears.

Well you really must warn the enemy before you bomb them.

Ridiculous ROE's have to be followed. Can't have anyone getting killed during the attack.

Not a big fan of InfoWars, but this rings true of Obama, so I would not be surprised.

White House Gave ISIS 45 Minute Warning Before Bombing Oil Tankers

So...its untrue after all. ISIS was not warned of anything. The White House issued no warning whatsoever. The OP has repeated a lie.

Time for a retraction if the OP wishes to salvage the last bit of his credibility.

I will say the same thing to you that I said to Skylar. Tap in the info and look. Takes 30 seconds.

If you deny that warnings were given in light of evidence in the public domain, that is your affair.

Not a big fan of InfoWars, but this rings true of Obama, so I would not be surprised.

White House Gave ISIS 45 Minute Warning Before Bombing Oil Tankers

So...its untrue after all. ISIS was not warned of anything. The White House issued no warning whatsoever. The OP has repeated a lie.

Time for a retraction if the OP wishes to salvage the last bit of his credibility.

I will say the same thing to you that I said to Skylar. Tap in the info and look. Takes 30 seconds.

If you deny that warnings were given in light of evidence in the public domain, that is your affair.

Warnings were given. That is fact. But that is not what your OP claims.

The warnings were not given to ISIS and they were not issued by the White House.

You can be honest....or you can be dishonest. Which do you choose?

Did you miss the articles I posted ?

He misses a lot of stuff.

But apparently not the spectacular abandonment of the nonsense narratives that you accepted as 'true'.

When pressed for evidence that Obama had the IRS commissioner target Tea Party groups.......you give me excuses why you can't possibly back up the claim factually.

When pressed for Obama sealing his records to prevent the release of his birth certificate......more crickets.

But the claims 'feel' true to you. So you nod and grin, glassy eyed and accepting.

Your repetitive nonsense has gotten you nowhere.

Its forced you to demonstrate my point again and again.

Only between your ears.

Here is the deal-----------> If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, only in lefty land is it NOT a duck! Lefties who support Obama know they are supporting a LIAR, and yet, they still want proof he LIES!!!!!! As they say, by the PREPONDERANCE of the evidence, what is MORE likely to be true!

We have seen Obama lie, his architect for Obamacare ADMIT that they ALL lied, and everytime his administration gets caught with their pants down, they LIE through their pearly whites to try and get out of it.

What do the lefties say? Well, just because he is always lying, doesn't mean he is lying this time just because it LOOKS like he screwed the pooch again.

You know what Skylar and lefties; if you believe him so much after all the lies he has foisted upon you, then you deserve everything that you get screwed on in life. No amount of government intervention could possibly save you from yourselves. When someone has to LIE to you repeatedly to get you to follow his/her ideas, then it is plainly apparent that the ideas are seriously flawed. DUMBO wasn't lying to us there lefties, because he knew that WE KNEW, he was as full of crap as a Thanksgiving turkey. No, he was LYING TO YOU so as you would support his nonsense; which is now collapsing I might add, but that is neither here, nor there.

Let me tell you people what you are------------> your leader lies to you consistently, his administration ADMITS they lied to you then laughs in your faces; and you STILL SUPPORT his ideals, even though he totally mislead you.

That is called being BRAINWASHED!!!!!!! Congratulations, and I am now sure that will be the NEXT big medical problem that needs fixed, lolol!

Could be true, but I think it's a big stretch to believe all the truck drivers are innocent civilians.

If it's me, and I know the trucking of oil is one of ISIS's lifelines, I destroy the entire delivery system, trucks, oil, truck drivers and the roadway.
These politically correct ran wars are exactly why they never end with a decisive victory.

It's not being politically correct to warn possible innocent civilians that the area is going to be bombed, it is actually following the Geneva Conventions, like we agreed to do when we signed them way back when.

Only civilians who don't understand anything about how the military actually operates scream for more bloodshed than necessary.

Sorry, but our military is obligated to follow the Geneva Conventions.

Forum List

Back