🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If This Is True -

Oh, BS...

"I don't know if this is true, but it feels true, so I don't care" is republican bread and butter. Its how they train their conservatives to think.

After a certain amount of exposure the behavior of actors becomes easily predictable, and it fits the politically-correct modern American version of war where no one gets hurt.

Actual behavior.....or claims that didn't pan out but you remember and assimilate into your view of that person?

Remember when Obama used the Commission of the IRS to target tea party groups to steal the 2012 election? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

Remember when Obama used the Fast and Furious program to funnel

Remember when Obama left the ambassador of Libya to die despite calls for help? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

Remember when Obama had his records sealed so no one could access his birth certificate? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

I could do this all day.

All your examples are true, and so could I.

Really? If they're true, then it will be remarkably easy for you to show me the evidence.

Would it do any good to post it again?

The evidence is widely available within the public domain. If you would care to hire me as a researcher, I will be happy to charge my usual fees.

"I don't know if this is true, but it feels true, so I don't care" is republican bread and butter. Its how they train their conservatives to think.

After a certain amount of exposure the behavior of actors becomes easily predictable, and it fits the politically-correct modern American version of war where no one gets hurt.

Actual behavior.....or claims that didn't pan out but you remember and assimilate into your view of that person?

Remember when Obama used the Commission of the IRS to target tea party groups to steal the 2012 election? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

Remember when Obama left the ambassador of Libya to die despite calls for help? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

Remember when Obama had his records sealed so no one could access his birth certificate? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

I could do this all day.

Really? If they're true, then it will be remarkably easy for you to show me the evidence.

Depends on what you post. If you post more unfounded accusations and opinion, probably not. If you can show us actual evidence, probably.

Show us that Obama had the Commissioner of the IRS target Tea Party groups to steal the election in 2012. If its 'true' then the evidence should be overwhelming. If its more baseless accusations that you blindly accepted without thought or question because they felt true....

.....then you elegantly demonstrate my point.

I could do this all day.

The evidence is widely available within the public domain. If you would care to hire me as a researcher, I will be happy to charge my usual fees.
No 'evidence' has been posted to begin with.

The thread premise is yet another ridiculous lie from the right – devoid of fact, objective, documented evidence, and merit.

As already correctly noted: what you think, believe, or feel to be 'true' isn't 'evidence.'

I could do this all day.

The thread premise is yet another ridiculous lie from the right – devoid of fact, objective, documented evidence, and merit.

As already correctly noted: what you think, believe, or feel to be 'true' isn't 'evidence.'

It is to conservatives. Genuinely.

Not a big fan of InfoWars, but this rings true of Obama, so I would not be surprised.

White House Gave ISIS 45 Minute Warning Before Bombing Oil Tankers
Oh, BS...

I could do this all day. And its the baseline of thinking for most conservatives: a claim that isn't necessarily true but feels like it should be.
obamacare, you can keep your insurance if you already have it. yeah that guy. that liar guy.

Not a big fan of InfoWars, but this rings true of Obama, so I would not be surprised.

Oh, BS...

I could do this all day. And its the baseline of thinking for most conservatives: a claim that isn't necessarily true but feels like it should be.
obamacare, you can keep your insurance if you already have it. yeah that guy. that liar guy.

So.......nothing in support of any of the batshit narratives that your ilk have offered and many still believe?

Oh, BS...

So.......nothing in support of any of the batshit narratives that your ilk have offered and many still believe?
was that in fact a lie or not?

Did or didn't conservatives accuse Obama of using the Commissioner of the IRS to target tea party groups?

Did or didn't conservatives accuse Obama of leaving the Ambassador of Libya to die despite for calls for help?

Did or didn't conservatives accuse Obama of having his records sealed so no one could access his birth certificate?

Oh, BS...

All those examples happened, libtards just think if they deny it often and long enough they will go away. Haven't met a truthful lib yet.

That's because there is no such thing as an honest Leftist. As such is quite impossible.

You see the Ideological left rests entirely upon Relativism.

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context and, as such, can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this perversion of reason through which relativism axiomatically rejects the very existence of objectivity.

Objectivity
is the essential element of Truth. What's worse is that understanding truth is the essential element of trust. And absent the means to understand truth, and with no means to trust, the Relativist culture is incapable of establishing a soundly reasoned morality.

And without a soundly reasoned morality... which is essential to the service of justice, the Relativist and their culture, is rendered incapable of serving Justice, thus crippling their culture, which must fail through and as a direct consequence of the above noted fatal flaws... such cultures must fall to a fiery, destructive end.

Of course Relativism is the species of reason through which evil is manifested... and the singular purpose of evil... is destruction.

So... its pretty clear what we're dealing with here.

Did or didn't conservatives accuse Obama of using the Commissioner of the IRS to target tea party groups?

Did or didn't conservatives accuse Obama of leaving the Ambassador of Libya to die despite for calls for help?

Did or didn't conservatives accuse Obama of having his records sealed so no one could access his birth certificate?
yes we did,
yes we did
yes we did

and we were right. Now can you answer my question?

I already know your answer and it makes me right on that as well. Thanks,

Oh, BS...

All those examples happened, libtards just think if they deny it often and long enough they will go away. Haven't met a truthful lib yet.

That's because there is no such thing as an honest Leftist. As such is quite impossible.

You see the Ideological left rests entirely upon Relativism.

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context and, as such, can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this perversion of reason through which relativism axiomatically rejects the very existence of objectivity.

Objectivity
is the essential element of Truth. What's worse is that understanding truth is the essential element of trust. And absent the means to understand truth, and with no means to trust, the Relativist culture is incapable of establishing a soundly reasoned morality.

And without a soundly reasoned morality... which is essential to the service of justice, the Relativist and their culture, is rendered incapable of serving Justice, thus crippling their culture, which must fail through and as a direct consequence of the above noted fatal flaws... such cultures must fall to a fiery, destructive end.

Of course Relativism is the species of reason through which evil is manifested... and the singular purpose of evil... is destruction.

So... its pretty clear what we're dealing with here.
And your ilk just backed a variety of bullshit stories as 'true' because they *feel* they are. Not because there is evidence to back those narratives. Literally replacing objective evidence with emotion.

Laughing....which is about as 'relativistic' as it gets. And a mainstream intellectual crutch of conservatives.

yes we did,
yes we did
yes we did

And where is the evidence to back those narratives? Try.....Obama using the IRS Commissioner to target the Tea Party.

Show me the evidence. Because your ilk in this thread have insisted again and again that it actually happened. Yet when I ask them to show us rather than tell us......all we get are hapless excuses why they can't.

And in the process they so elegantly demonstrate my point: That many conservatives don't care if a claim is actually true. Only that it feels true.

yes we did,
yes we did
yes we did

And where is the evidence to back those narratives? Try.....Obama using the IRS Commissioner to target the Tea Party.

Show me the evidence. Because your ilk in this thread have insisted again and again that it actually happened. Yet when I ask them to show us rather than tell us......all we get are hapless excuses why they can't.

And in the process they so elegantly demonstrate my point: That many conservatives don't care if a claim is actually true. Only that it feels true.
the truth is out there. And we found it and it is what it is. Too bad fora you!!!! oh and he lied, I gave you the example proof there as well. you have no intentions of answering my question, because you'll have to admit I'm right. It's funny stuff how lipturds think.

Edit: oh and on the Benghazi one, four americans are dead on his watch when he had time to remove them safely. That's my evidence.

yes we did,
yes we did
yes we did

the truth is out there. And we found it and it is what it is. Too bad fora you!!!!

Then show us the evidence that Obama used the IRS commissioner to target Tea Party groups.

Without evidence, its just an accusation. And you can't back the claim. Which is my point. Many conservatives don't care if a claim is ACTUALLY true. They claim if it feels true.

If it feels true, they'll swallow it without thought or question. With your ilk still insisting that Obama used the IRS commissioner to target Tea Party groups years after the accusation failed to find any evidence supporting it.

Elegantly demonstrating my point.

yes we did,
yes we did
yes we did

the truth is out there. And we found it and it is what it is. Too bad fora you!!!!

Then show us the evidence that Obama used the IRS commissioner to target Tea Party groups.

Without evidence, its just an accusation. And you can't back the claim. Which is my point. Many conservatives don't care if a claim is ACTUALLY true. They claim if it feels true.

If it feels true, they'll swallow it without thought or question. With your ilk still insisting that Obama used the IRS commissioner to target Tea Party groups years after the accusation failed to find any evidence supporting it.

sorry not following your strategy here, I ask you a question, you ask me three back and ignore my question.

i answer your three question, you ignore answering my question again

No you want proof, when proof is out there and again you don't answer my question. Nice one way debate eh? you loser, You answer my question or the debate is over and proof is mine.

yes we did,
yes we did
yes we did

sorry not following your strategy here, I ask you a question, you ask me three back and ignore my question.

My strategy is simple: demonstrating how so much of conservative perception of Obama is based on their fallaciously accepting baseless accusations as truth.

And how little many conservatives care if there is a difference.

I could do this all day.

It's actually not even a debatable point, at this point.

So will you guys believe USA TODAY ?

Leaflets prompt ISIL truckers to flee

WASHINGTON — Leaflets warning truck drivers in Syria to flee tankers used to transport oil stolen by the Islamic State appear to have persuaded them to abandon their rigs before they were destroyed, according to the Pentagon.

The leaflet drop is a rare example of U.S. propaganda efforts that produce immediate, measurable results and one of the few that the Pentagon acknowledges. The military has had a number of leaflet drops in Syria, several urging young men not to join the Islamic State, or ISIL. But officials refuse to say what, if any, positive effect those efforts have generated, contending that divulging such information could endanger intelligence sources.

The leaflets were dispersed 45 minutes before the U.S. attack, mounted by A-10 attack planes and AC-130 flying gunships. The warplanes destroyed 116 tankers near the eastern Syrian city of Al-Bukamal. The attack is part of an expanded effort by the U.S.-led coalition to block revenue ISIL generates from oil it steals from wells it seized when it swept through Iraq and Syria last year. In 2014, ISIL banked $100 million oil, according to the U.S. Treasury.

In civil-war wracked Syria, drivers smuggling oil can make a small fortune. A truck carrying full load could net the driver as much as $5,000.

One leaflet shows a burning tankers and figures running from the wreckage. "Oil trucks are being destroyed because buying his oil is the lifeblood of Da'ish," says he message, in Arabic, using another name for ISIL. "Leave the trucks and flee."

Leaflets prompt ISIL truckers to flee

Forum List

Back