🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If This Is True -

Even Putin knows...if he knows, the world knows....

putin-isis.jpg

Yes, Skylar called "bullshit." Owes op apology. He/she didn't even try and look it up, because as soon as they called "bullshit," I looked it up, and there was 7 or 8 returns. I was just waiting for he/she to bury themselves further, lol.......which leftists always do, if you allow them to stomp their feet with indignation while they are standing on political quicksand-)

That's why I don't play their game of "prove it". They can do their own secretarial work.

You play the game of repeating baseless horseshit that you have never questioned, thought too much about, nor can back up.

My game is to point out the horseshit. I like my game better.

Please. You've been flattened.

Now run along.

I love the way leftists question OUR motives, when the Obama administration has been in charge of the most politicized DOJ since Kennedy; and in all honesty, Kennedy's was not as politicized as this one.

I would say to Skylar and those on the left who think that all of this, every issue was just a witch hunt, or right wing conspiracy because no charges from the DOJ; keep that in your mind when President Cruz is in, or absolutely President Trump. I am sure they to can put bias people in power, then we can sit here, just like you goofs and keep repeating, "there was nothing there, so move along!" You lefties have opened Pandoras box with Obama, and you better be 100% sure you can get Hilldy elected, because if you lose, your life is going to miserable. We want to play by the rules called "The Constitution." You wanted to circumvent them, and you have. You must have thought you would always be in power, but unlike you, we conservatives believe a king with either a blue crown, or red crown, is still a king. We want a President! But, I think after the abuse we have been put through by your messiah (praise be his name) and his pen/phone, we will let Mr Cruz/Trump do what they want for 6 months, before we actually join you to stop any illegality by the DOJ; or any other branch of government for that matter.

But those 6 months; ah, those 6 months will be glorious after the last (by then) 8 illegal years of constitutional abuse you people put our country through!

When your 'motives' are based on nonsense narratives that you can't factually back....yeah, its relevant.

As Billy so graciously demonstrated for us......your ilk base their beliefs on bullshit. For example, the nonsense accusation that Obama used the IRS Commissioner to target tea party groups can't be factually backed. But your ilk insist its true. The nonsense accusation that Obama sealed his records to keep from releasing his birth certificate is factually baseless. But your ilk insist that is true too.

And with each mindless swallow of hapless nonsense without thought or question by board conservatives demonstrates my point:

That many conservatives don't care if a claim is actually true. They claim if it FEELS true. If it feels true, they'll gobble it down without the slightest question.

Did you miss the articles I posted ?

That's why I don't play their game of "prove it". They can do their own secretarial work.

You play the game of repeating baseless horseshit that you have never questioned, thought too much about, nor can back up.

Now run along.

I love the way leftists question OUR motives, when the Obama administration has been in charge of the most politicized DOJ since Kennedy; and in all honesty, Kennedy's was not as politicized as this one.

I would say to Skylar and those on the left who think that all of this, every issue was just a witch hunt, or right wing conspiracy because no charges from the DOJ; keep that in your mind when President Cruz is in, or absolutely President Trump. I am sure they to can put bias people in power, then we can sit here, just like you goofs and keep repeating, "there was nothing there, so move along!" You lefties have opened Pandoras box with Obama, and you better be 100% sure you can get Hilldy elected, because if you lose, your life is going to miserable. We want to play by the rules called "The Constitution." You wanted to circumvent them, and you have. You must have thought you would always be in power, but unlike you, we conservatives believe a king with either a blue crown, or red crown, is still a king. We want a President! But, I think after the abuse we have been put through by your messiah (praise be his name) and his pen/phone, we will let Mr Cruz/Trump do what they want for 6 months, before we actually join you to stop any illegality by the DOJ; or any other branch of government for that matter.

But those 6 months; ah, those 6 months will be glorious after the last (by then) 8 illegal years of constitutional abuse you people put our country through!

When your 'motives' are based on nonsense narratives that you can't factually back....yeah, its relevant.

As Billy so graciously demonstrated for us......your ilk base their beliefs on bullshit. For example, the nonsense accusation that Obama used the IRS Commissioner to target tea party groups can't be factually backed. But your ilk insist its true. The nonsense accusation that Obama sealed his records to keep from releasing his birth certificate is factually baseless. But your ilk insist that is true too.

And with each mindless swallow of hapless nonsense without thought or question by board conservatives demonstrates my point:

That many conservatives don't care if a claim is actually true. They claim if it FEELS true. If it feels true, they'll gobble it down without the slightest question.

You're more than welcome to try and factually demonstrate that Obama used the IRS commissioner to target Tea Party groups. Or that Obama sealed his records to prevent the release of his records. Or if neither are to your liking....I can find a myriad of other common nonsense that your ilk accept as truth.

I doubt you'll take me up though. As my standard is evidence. Not accusation. And that leaves conservatives at a stark disadvantage.

It must be hard to get an atta-boy back slap out of you guys irl....
So maybe you can essplain how it is that 14 months after Obamy declared war on ISIS to destroy them, they still had a truck tanker fleet of about 1000 vehicles bringing in about $1 million day?

IS Obamy just so stupid he cant figger out how to conduct a war nicely? OR is he protecting ISIS?

ObamaNotOnOurSide_zpsu1xecprb.jpg

It must be hard to get an atta-boy back slap out of you guys irl....
So maybe you can essplain how it is that 14 months after Obamy declared war on ISIS to destroy them, they still had a truck tanker fleet of about 1000 vehicles bringing in about $1 million day?

IS Obamy just so stupid he cant figger out how to conduct a war nicely? OR is he protecting ISIS?

ObamaNotOnOurSide_zpsu1xecprb.jpg

That's your conspiracy? That Obama is protecting ISIS?

Sigh......I like a good chuckle as much as the next person. Tell us, why would Obama protect ISIS?

Not a big fan of InfoWars, but this rings true of Obama, so I would not be surprised.

White House Gave ISIS 45 Minute Warning Before Bombing Oil Tankers
Oh, BS...

"I don't know if this is true, but it feels true, so I don't care" is republican bread and butter. Its how they train their conservatives to think.

After a certain amount of exposure the behavior of actors becomes easily predictable, and it fits the politically-correct modern American version of war where no one gets hurt.

Actual behavior.....or claims that didn't pan out but you remember and assimilate into your view of that person?

Remember when Obama used the Commission of the IRS to target tea party groups to steal the 2012 election? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

Remember when Obama used the Fast and Furious program to funnel

Remember when Obama left the ambassador of Libya to die despite calls for help? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

Remember when Obama had his records sealed so no one could access his birth certificate? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

I could do this all day.

All your examples are true, and so could I.
But see, the libtards get together and have their little Kangaroo court where they come to a consensus that Obamy did not funnel guns to Mexican Drug Lords via the 'Fast and Furious' program. That was just an accident or a coincidence or something. Saloon said it was not a valid criticism of Obamy so it must be false if Saloon said it.

And the IRS under Lerner only seemed to have targeted Tea Party groups, but really didnt see cause the libtards have decided it was not valid. So that means we are wrong for bringing it up. You cant argue with Saloon, see.

And Ambassador Stephens did request additional security for weeks prior to the AQ attack that killed him and Obamy and the State Department lied about it all over the media, but that doesnt count either since Saloon and other libtards have decided it was debunked, somehow.

But of course everyone knows that Ronald Reagan had supplied Iran with all of its weapons, that George W Bush is somehow still sabotaging Obamy's regime seven years after leaving office and that the Pentagon had all the interstates built so that they could suppress the people in a time of war, lolol.

Now run along.

He misses a lot of stuff.

Oh, BS...

"I don't know if this is true, but it feels true, so I don't care" is republican bread and butter. Its how they train their conservatives to think.

After a certain amount of exposure the behavior of actors becomes easily predictable, and it fits the politically-correct modern American version of war where no one gets hurt.

Actual behavior.....or claims that didn't pan out but you remember and assimilate into your view of that person?

Remember when Obama used the Commission of the IRS to target tea party groups to steal the 2012 election? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

Remember when Obama used the Fast and Furious program to funnel

Remember when Obama left the ambassador of Libya to die despite calls for help? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

Remember when Obama had his records sealed so no one could access his birth certificate? No? I certainly remember the accusation. And its another lovely example of your conservatives not caring if a narrative is true......only caring if it *feels* true.

I could do this all day.

All your examples are true, and so could I.
But see, the libtards get together and have their little Kangaroo court where they come to a consensus that Obamy did not funnel guns to Mexican Drug Lords via the 'Fast and Furious' program.

Show us the evidence. See, accusations your ilk have in spades. But evidence to back those accusations?

That's where your argument breaks.

Remember, the series of ATFsting operations thatpurposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them.....began in 2006.

While Obama didn't become president until 2009. So either Bush funneled guns to Mexican drug lords and Obama continued Bush's program. Or your entire narrative falls apart.

Pick one.

And the IRS under Lerner only seemed to have targeted Tea Party groups, but really didnt see cause the libtards have decided it was not valid. So that means we are wrong for bringing it up. You cant argue with Saloon, see.

Then where are all the criminal charges against Lerner? And Lerner isn't the IRS commissioner or anything close to it. Nor did she report to Obama.

Yet its the "Obama used the IRS Commissioner to target Tea Party groups" narrative that your ilk swallowed whole, can't back up with any evidence, and yet *still* insist is true.

Demonstrating the exact disdain of evidence that I'm describing. Many conservatives don't care if a story is actually true. They care if a story *feels* true. If it does, they don't care if its actually true.

Just as your ilk don't care about if the 'IRS commissioner and Obama' nonsense is actually true.

Now run along.

But apparently not the spectacular abandonment of the nonsense narratives that you accepted as 'true'.

When pressed for evidence that Obama had the IRS commissioner target Tea Party groups.......you give me excuses why you can't possibly back up the claim factually.

When pressed for Obama sealing his records to prevent the release of his birth certificate......more crickets.

But the claims 'feel' true to you. So you nod and grin, glassy eyed and accepting.

Now run along.

But apparently not the spectacular abandonment of the nonsense narratives that you accepted as 'true'.

When pressed for evidence that Obama had the IRS commissioner target Tea Party groups.......you give me excuses why you can't possibly back up the claim factually.

When pressed for Obama sealing his records to prevent the release of his birth certificate......more crickets.

But the claims 'feel' true to you. So you nod and grin, glassy eyed and accepting.

Your repetitive nonsense has gotten you nowhere.

Your repetitive nonsense has gotten you nowhere.

Its forced you to demonstrate my point again and again. With you being utterly unable to factually establish any of the nonsense claims you insisted were true. Yet you still 'believe', even without evidence.

Thank you. Your ilk are, as always, my first and best evidence against the processes you use.

"If This Is True -"

The only thing true is that the thread premise fails as an appeal to ignorance fallacy.

Repetition of a narrative is all these folks need. As the assertion *is* the evidence. The feelings they feel are the evidence. Its all got a very child like faith about it.

Evidence doesn't play into it.

"If This Is True -"

The only thing true is that the thread premise fails as an appeal to ignorance fallacy.

Repetition of a narrative is all these folks need. As the assertion *is* the evidence. The feelings they feel are the evidence. Its all got a very child like faith about it.

Then show us the evidence that say.....Obama used the IRS Commissioner to target Tea party groups. Or that Obama sealed his records to prevent the release of his Birth Certificate.

Both have been deemed 'true' by the thread's poster. But oddly, your ilk go rather mute when I ask you to back them up with actual evidence.

Smiling....keep proving my point.

"If This Is True -"

Then show us the evidence that say.....Obama used the IRS Commissioner to target Tea party groups. Or that Obama sealed his records to prevent the release of his Birth Certificate.

Both have been deemed 'true' by the thread's poster. But oddly, your ilk go rather mute when I ask you to back them up with actual evidence.

Okay, lets back up. I haven't read the entire thread, I assumed you were disputing the OP ?

"If This Is True -"

Okay, lets back up. I haven't read the entire thread, I assumed you were disputing the OP ?

So those claims about Obama that the OP backed as true....aren't?

Please affirm as much. It proves my point just as elegantly.

Forum List

Back