If Trump is guilty of something, tell me what he's guilty of...

How about guilty of fn up our economy ? China now cutting off ALL soy bean purchases and threatening to cut the rare earth deliveries so many of our important industries use Now I know he can't be jailed for those but perhaps cause this pos to lose badly in 2020
LOL. Yeah ... it's fucking awful ... for bitter leftarded BITCHES like you and any Dem who must run against this:

Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

A strong dollar and investment markets.

A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder you bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans you consider to be bad.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D
Hows this
White House Asked McGahn to Declare Trump Never Obstructed Justice

White House Asked McGahn to Declare Trump Never Obstructed Justice

May 10, 2019 - President Trump believed that Donald F. McGahn II, his former White House counsel, showed disloyalty by telling investigators about Mr.
Well that's special. You claim Trump is "guilty of fn up our economy" and when proven to be a LYING jackass you change the subject. Lame yet sooo typically Edwardian.
May 20, 2019 - U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday told former White House ... president to fire Mueller and attempt to coerce McGahn to lieabout it could ...
And you still continue to spin away from your LIES. Sooo typlically Edwardian. :lol:
Rate cut possible if economy worsens Keep up sayit just don't repeat all repub BS

How about guilty of fn up our economy ? China now cutting off ALL soy bean purchases and threatening to cut the rare earth deliveries so many of our important industries use Now I know he can't be jailed for those but perhaps cause this pos to lose badly in 2020

Only a stupid uneducated low information TDS afflicted Moon Bat like you would make an idiot post like that.
Flash coming from a red neck racist like you I take that as a compliment

Present your evidence and impeach him.

But Trump has already rigged the jury.

There are not 20 Republican Senators with the balls to put country of their party.

Fuck the politicos, time to follow the facts and begin impeachment. If Republicans want to ignore a clear pattern of law breaking by the President that is entirely on them and their concience.

if its so clear, give us a list of his law breaking, be specific and cite the statute violated.
He broke the law when he declared the border a National Emergency & transferred money from other sources to help build his stupid wall.

There is no way that the border was an emergency.

You must hate the Constitution.

No, he didnt break the law. Keep screaming at the moon.
You know...there's a big difference between "he didn't break the law" and what you really mean which is "We don't care that he broke the law."

...or shut the fuck up.

RE: "
If Trump is guilty of something, tell me what he's guilty of..."

Hi Blackrook

I'll take my best shot at this, from a Constitutional perspective.

I'd say Trump and other leaders (and all or most America) are equally guilty of:

Using a partisan system of voting for competing BELIEFS and CREEDS through govt,
which causes deadlocks and waste/abuse of resources trying to REMOVE
and REPLACE people in office "in order to establish OTHER BELIEFS through Govt"

INSTEAD of seeking REFORMS to stop abuse of party
from obstructing Constitutional democratic process.

Is THAT a fair statement, where Trump is no more or less
"guilty" of obstructing the democratic process than anyone else
using the SAME party and media politics.

If he's guilty, so are Clinton and Obama, Pelosi and other Democrats.
So we are all in the same boat if we keep relying on party politics
instead of seeking effective ways to facilitate equal Constitutional representation
and protections of the public interest, regardless which people support which party, beliefs or creed.

NOTE: What this violates by such abuses of political and govt authority:
the CODE OF ETHICS FOR GOVT SERVICE
www.ethics-commission.net
Abuse of party power and govt authority is NOT the most economical or efficient way of getting tasks accomplished, and it is NOT enforcing Constitutional duty and principles before loyalty to Party. It is obstructing the duty to expose corruption wherever discovered, including
discriminating unfairly due to partisan beliefs and conflicts of interests interfering
with neutral ability to defend the same laws and standards for all people equally.

Last edited:
The tards call Trump a liar. He's not, he's a joker and they aren't getting it.

Forum List

Back