If Trump is guilty of something, tell me what he's guilty of...

But Trump has already rigged the jury.

There are not 20 Republican Senators with the balls to put country of their party.

Fuck the politicos, time to follow the facts and begin impeachment. If Republicans want to ignore a clear pattern of law breaking by the President that is entirely on them and their concience.

if its so clear, give us a list of his law breaking, be specific and cite the statute violated.
He broke the law when he declared the border a National Emergency & transferred money from other sources to help build his stupid wall.

There is no way that the border was an emergency.

You must hate the Constitution.

No, he didnt break the law. Keep screaming at the moon.

Then AOC wins the election & declares an National Emergency &transfers half the military budget to fighting climate change, you will think differently. You & your hoard of dumbass Trumpettes would be dancing naked around the fire, shooting guns in the air, & howling about the evil brown woman.

She is running for president. Unicellulared organisms are smarter than she is. Is she dumber than you? I bet its a photo finish.

So, a man is on trial for some crime & it looks bad for his acquittal.

He goes to the judge's home and says "You have great looking kids judge, it would be sad f if something happened to them" As he sets an envelope of money on the table, " It is my hope that you will rule in my favor".

And no one would think this was illegal?

that would be illegal, but it was the dems in the hillary campaign that did it. Comey even laid it out for all to see, then said it was not a crime because she did not intend to violate the law.

try this " but officer I didn't intend to go 80 in a 45 zone"

Say it is going 45 in a 25 zone and the speed limit sign had not been put back up since it was destroyed in an accident the prior week.

nice try, but you would still be charged with speeding. you might get off if the sign was gone, but not on a defense of "I didn't mean to do it"

are you an adult? have you had any life experiences?
You didn't mean to do it because you were not properly notified that the speed limit had changed.

Just like Clinton was not properly notified that the information was classified.

But Trump has already rigged the jury.

There are not 20 Republican Senators with the balls to put country of their party.

Fuck the politicos, time to follow the facts and begin impeachment. If Republicans want to ignore a clear pattern of law breaking by the President that is entirely on them and their concience.

if its so clear, give us a list of his law breaking, be specific and cite the statute violated.
He broke the law when he declared the border a National Emergency & transferred money from other sources to help build his stupid wall.

Then AOC wins the election & declares an National Emergency &transfers half the military budget to fighting climate change, you will think differently. You & your hoard of dumbass Trumpettes would be dancing naked around the fire, shooting guns in the air, & howling about the evil brown woman.

AOC will never be president, in fact it unlikely that she will get a second 2 year term in congress.

the border was, and is, a national emergency, a humanitarian crisis, and a failure of congress to enact sensible immigration policy. Trump did the right thing.

She is running for president. Unicellulared organisms are smarter than she is. Is she dumber than you? I bet its a photo finish.
I bet she is better educated than you. She is not so fucking stupid as to call AGW a hoax.

He goes to the judge's home and says "You have great looking kids judge, it would be sad f if something happened to them" As he sets an envelope of money on the table, " It is my hope that you will rule in my favor".

that would be illegal, but it was the dems in the hillary campaign that did it. Comey even laid it out for all to see, then said it was not a crime because she did not intend to violate the law.

Say it is going 45 in a 25 zone and the speed limit sign had not been put back up since it was destroyed in an accident the prior week.

nice try, but you would still be charged with speeding. you might get off if the sign was gone, but not on a defense of "I didn't mean to do it"

are you an adult? have you had any life experiences?
You didn't mean to do it because you were not properly notified that the speed limit had changed.

Just like Clinton was not properly notified that the information was classified.

classified data is classified whether it is marked or not. whether you know its classified or not, as a holder of a security clearance its your duty to know what is classified and to treat everything as classified if its not clearly marked. It doesnt matter if she knew it was classified, IT WAS and she violated federal law by transmitting it on an insecure server.

...or shut the fuck up.
Obstruction of Justice. 10 felony counts.

Obstruction of justice on what? What crime did obstruct justice on?

Let me put it another way..... Did he threaten or coach witness like Bill Clinton did, which was documented in the Starr Report?

Did he conceal direct evidence, like hiding gifts that Bill Clinton sent to some of the people Starr was trying to interview?

Because all of those involved direct attempts to prevent Starr from uncovering the crimes that Clinton committed while in office, that the Democraps didn't care about.

So do tell. What actual crime, was Trump trying to prevent Mueller from investigating?

Geezus Christ did you people live under a fucking rock for the past two years?

Trump pressured Comey to drop investigation into Flynn's lying to FBI and later fired Comey under false pretenses. That is a clear case of Obstruction of Justice.

Trump tried to Obstruct Mueller investigation, by trying to get Session to un-recuse himself and limit investigation's scope to preventing FUTURE election meddling, also by ordering McGhan to fire Mueller and subsequently for McGahn to create false record of Trump not asking him that.

The list goes on and on and on. Read it and stop making yourself look totally ignorant.

Here Are All the Ways Trump May Have Obstructed Justice

2 words, moron: May Have

Do you understand what those words mean? It means someone is grasping at straws.

AOC will never be president, in fact it unlikely that she will get a second 2 year term in congress.

the border was, and is, a national emergency, a humanitarian crisis, and a failure of congress to enact sensible immigration policy. Trump did the right thing.

Yet there was time for Congress to act. They were negotiating a spending package for months.

When it passed both houses sand had money for the border, Trump vetoed it because there was no wall money.

THEN Trump declares as Nstional Emergency.

If you had a brain, you would know that the emergency clause was to used when there is not time to get Congressional approval. Not to go around them when you get turned down.

Especially considering Trump created most of the mess at the border.

I bet she is better educated than you. She is not so fucking stupid as to call AGW a hoax.

it is a hoax and you are a victim of it. the climate of planet earth has been changing (warming and cooling) for hundreds of millions of years, the actions of humans have never had anything to do with it.

...or shut the fuck up.

Let me put it another way..... Did he threaten or coach witness like Bill Clinton did, which was documented in the Starr Report?

Did he conceal direct evidence, like hiding gifts that Bill Clinton sent to some of the people Starr was trying to interview?

Because all of those involved direct attempts to prevent Starr from uncovering the crimes that Clinton committed while in office, that the Democraps didn't care about.

So do tell. What actual crime, was Trump trying to prevent Mueller from investigating?

Trump pressured Comey to drop investigation into Flynn's lying to FBI and later fired Comey under false pretenses. That is a clear case of Obstruction of Justice.

Trump tried to Obstruct Mueller investigation, by trying to get Session to un-recuse himself and limit investigation's scope to preventing FUTURE election meddling, also by ordering McGhan to fire Mueller and subsequently for McGahn to create false record of Trump not asking him that.

The list goes on and on and on. Read it and stop making yourself look totally ignorant.

Do you understand what those words mean? It means someone is grasping at straws.
"May have" somewhere between did it & didn't do it.

You assume it means didn't.

...or shut the fuck up.

Violating the emoluments clause on the daily !
Republicans don't care anymore about what the Constitution says when their guy is in the White House.

Democrats don't care anymore about what the Constitution says when their guy is in the White House.

Lol. Isnt that amazing....no really.
Nope, both sides suck and that IS the problem.

it is a hoax and you are a victim of it. the climate of planet earth has been changing (warming and cooling) for hundreds of millions of years, the actions of humans have never had anything to do with it.

See, you are really that stupid.

"My weight has fluctuated all my life so the fact I just gained twenty pounds had nothing to do with a 50 Big Macs a week I've been eating recently."

Good logic, dumbass.

Yet there was time for Congress to act. They were negotiating a spending package for months.

When it passed both houses sand had money for the border, Trump vetoed it because there was no wall money.

THEN Trump declares as Nstional Emergency.

If you had a brain, you would know that the emergency clause was to used when there is not time to get Congressional approval. Not to go around them when you get turned down.

Especially considering Trump created most of the mess at the border.

wrong, the dems refused the fund the wall because they were afraid that it would help Trump in 2020, it was never about doing what the country needed, it was about politics and screw the country.

the same dems who refused to fund the wall had been on record supporting it prior to Trump's election. they are hypocrites and liars.

...or shut the fuck up.

"May have" somewhere between did it & didn't do it.

You assume it means didn't.

Means "Happening not verified". ;)

I bet you tell the grandkids to stay away from the thermostat.

We aint causin it sporty.

See, you are really that stupid.

"My weight has fluctuated all my life so the fact I just gained twenty pounds had nothing to do with a 50 Big Macs a week I've been eating recently."

Good logic, dumbass.

the level of CO2 in the atmosphere is .039%, it has been at that level for as long as we have been able to measure it, and from ice cores and fossils, it was that same level millions of years ago. all plant life depends on CO2. without it there would be no life on earth.

or are you saying that big macs are causing climate change? never sure with you libs.

WTF does that have to do with anything? We cool the house in summer and heat it in winter, what do you do?

That is because you are a fucking moron.

Intent is important in determining crime.

For example, If I back out of the driveway & accidentally run over my wife, that is not a crime.

If I purposefully ran over my wife, then it is.

The determination is made by investigating law enforcement.

If Hillary had sent a mail with information that was not properly marked as secret without any outside indication of a reason why it would be done on purpose, then there is no intent & hence no crime

If she forwarded information that was clearly marked secret to a known Russian agent, then that would show intent.

You Trumpettes are dumber than shit.

are you related to Don Lemon? you sound almost as stupid as he does. your driveway analogy does not apply to the release of classified data, it doesnt matter if you intended it or not, the crime is the act, not what was in your head when you did it. I held top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules, if I did what she did I would be typing this from a federal prison.

No kidding. Lemon suggested that flight 370 Kuala Lumpur was swallowed up by a black hole. This is who they get their news from.

WTF does that have to do with anything? We cool the house in summer and heat it in winter, what do you do?
You said that warming and cooling on the planet has been occurring without human actions yet you admit you do it....

Forum List

Back