If Trump is guilty of something, tell me what he's guilty of...

Trump defending himself against the witch hunt is not obstruction.

Can I also defend myself by subverting the justice system? Telling investigators to stop investigating my friends? Firing Officers of the law that don't play along? :rolleyes:

Obstruction of justice on what? What crime did obstruct justice on?

Let me put it another way..... Did he threaten or coach witness like Bill Clinton did, which was documented in the Starr Report?

Did he conceal direct evidence, like hiding gifts that Bill Clinton sent to some of the people Starr was trying to interview?

Because all of those involved direct attempts to prevent Starr from uncovering the crimes that Clinton committed while in office, that the Democraps didn't care about.

So do tell. What actual crime, was Trump trying to prevent Mueller from investigating?

Geezus Christ did you people live under a fucking rock for the past two years?

Trump pressured Comey to drop investigation into Flynn's lying to FBI and later fired Comey under false pretenses. That is a clear case of Obstruction of Justice.

Trump tried to Obstruct Mueller investigation, by trying to get Session to un-recuse himself and limit investigation's scope to preventing FUTURE election meddling, also by ordering McGhan to fire Mueller and subsequently for McGahn to create false record of Trump not asking him that.

The list goes on and on and on. Read it and stop making yourself look totally ignorant.

Here Are All the Ways Trump May Have Obstructed Justice
So that’s all made up fairy tails .. do you have evidence? Yes or no?

Idiot I just gave you the evidence.
That is NOT evidence, it is OPINION.

Wow.

....Mueller's report and the carefully supported facts it lays out is not "just an opinion".

Where do you retards come from?
So he talked about Flynn? That’s one obstruction right? Lol hHah

Trump pressured Comey to drop investigation into Flynn's lying to FBI and later fired Comey under false pretenses. That is a clear case of Obstruction of Justice.

Trump tried to Obstruct Mueller investigation, by trying to get Session to un-recuse himself and limit investigation's scope to preventing FUTURE election meddling, also by ordering McGhan to fire Mueller and subsequently for McGahn to create false record of Trump not asking him that.

The list goes on and on and on. Read it and stop making yourself look totally ignorant.

Wow.

....Mueller's report and the carefully supported facts it lays out is not "just an opinion".

Yes dumbass, he talked to FBI Director about squashing investigation into Flynn, who was guilty btw.

That is 100% obstruction, with the corrupt intent to interfere with the administration of justice by on officer of the law.

Wow.

Yes dumbass, he talked to FBI Director about squashing investigation into Flynn who was guilty. That si 100% obstruction, with the corrupt intent into interfere with the administration of justice by on office of the law.
What was his quote lol

Wow.

Yes dumbass, he talked to FBI Director about squashing investigation into Flynn who was guilty. That si 100% obstruction, with the corrupt intent into interfere with the administration of justice by on office of the law.
What was his quote lol

170607160115-0607-comey-quotes-graphic-super-tease.jpg

Obstruction of justice on what? What crime did obstruct justice on?

Let me put it another way..... Did he threaten or coach witness like Bill Clinton did, which was documented in the Starr Report?

Did he conceal direct evidence, like hiding gifts that Bill Clinton sent to some of the people Starr was trying to interview?

Because all of those involved direct attempts to prevent Starr from uncovering the crimes that Clinton committed while in office, that the Democraps didn't care about.

So do tell. What actual crime, was Trump trying to prevent Mueller from investigating?

Wow.

There are no facts listed. There are hearsay and innuendo. Learn what acceptable evidence is comprised of.

Simple truth. Mueller had one job in his investigation. Find facts and if the evidence rises to a chargeable offense, file a charge. If not, then remain silent.

Ken Starr did not seem to have any problem following this basic tenant of American law and Jurisprudence.

I continually hear from the left how Trump is destroying the rule of law. Yet here you and the left are, supporting the destruction of the rule of law.

Impeach....Obstruction.....Collusion....Mueller

Liberals repeat and repeat lies to make them true. They have spent nearly all of Trump’s first term trying to get him and the only things corrupt turning up are coming from their own camp. Keep it up. It’s entertaining.

Wow.

There are no facts listed.

Ok dumbass, good luck with that.

Wow.

What was his quote lol

170607160115-0607-comey-quotes-graphic-super-tease.jpg
Like I said, hearsay and innuendo.

Did Trump say "I want you to stop investigating Flynn."

Yes or no? Even Comey said, in the same testimony, that he did not feel that this was a direct order from Trump.

Impeach....Obstruction.....Collusion....Mueller

Liberals repeat and repeat lies to make them true. They have spent nearly all of Trump’s first term trying to get him and the only things corrupt turning up are coming from their own camp. Keep it up. It’s entertaining.
Ahem. The Trump administration appointed Mueller you fuckling idiot.

Wow.

There are no facts listed. There are hearsay and innuendo. Learn what acceptable evidence is comprised of.

Simple truth. Mueller had one job in his investigation. Find facts and if the evidence rises to a chargeable offense, file a charge. If not, then remain silent.

Ken Starr did not seem to have any problem following this basic tenant of American law and Jurisprudence.

I continually hear from the left how Trump is destroying the rule of law. Yet here you and the left are, supporting the destruction of the rule of law.

The Left talks about the “Rule of Law” as if they adhere to it.

Wow.

There are no facts listed.

Ok dumbass, good luck with that.
Wow, how stupid are you?

Good luck with that.

Do you have an indictment? No?

Do you have a conviction? No?

Do you have even a legal charging document? No?

Yeah, good luck to you. Stupid fuck.

...or shut the fuck up.
Obstruction of Justice. 10 felony counts.

Present your evidence and impeach him.

But Trump has already rigged the jury.

There are not 20 Republican Senators with the balls to put country of their party.

Fuck the politicos, time to follow the facts and begin impeachment. If Republicans want to ignore a clear pattern of law breaking by the President that is entirely on them and their concience.

Can I also defend myself by subverting the justice system? Telling investigators to stop investigating my friends? Firing Officers of the law that don't play along? :rolleyes:

but he didn't do any of those things. he could have fired Mueller, he didn't. AND, if he had fired Mueller the AG would have appointed someone to replace him and the investigation would have continued, maybe even with an effort to find the truth about Russian interference.

...or shut the fuck up.
Obstruction of Justice. 10 felony counts.

Present your evidence and impeach him.

But Trump has already rigged the jury.

There are not 20 Republican Senators with the balls to put country of their party.

Fuck the politicos, time to follow the facts and begin impeachment. If Republicans want to ignore a clear pattern of law breaking by the President that is entirely on them and their concience.

if its so clear, give us a list of his law breaking, be specific and cite the statute violated.

So, a man is on trial for some crime & it looks bad for his acquittal.

He goes to the judge's home and says "You have great looking kids judge, it would be sad f if something happened to them" As he sets an envelope of money on the table, " It is my hope that you will rule in my favor".

And no one would think this was illegal?

but he didn't do any of those things. he could have fired Mueller, he didn't. AND, if he had fired Mueller the AG would have appointed someone to replace him and the investigation would have continued, maybe even with an effort to find the truth about Russian interference.
He said in an interview that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

Forum List

Back