If Trump is guilty of something, tell me what he's guilty of...

Trump defending himself against the witch hunt is not obstruction.

Can I also defend myself by subverting the justice system? Telling investigators to stop investigating my friends? Firing Officers of the law that don't play along? :rolleyes:

but he didn't do any of those things. he could have fired Mueller, he didn't. AND, if he had fired Mueller the AG would have appointed someone to replace him and the investigation would have continued, maybe even with an effort to find the truth about Russian interference.
We're wasting our time. This clown is clearly locked into OCD about Trump and is like a problem kid off his Ritalin. I'm done trying to lead the blind to the light. They have made up their mind, in the face of overwhelming evidence that nothing wrong was done, and they won't stop saying it. This clown will be saying it 40 years from now, even after the matter has been resolved.

A complete waste of skin and air.

So, a man is on trial for some crime & it looks bad for his acquittal.

He goes to the judge's home and says "You have great looking kids judge, it would be sad f if something happened to them" As he sets an envelope of money on the table, " It is my hope that you will rule in my favor".

And no one would think this was illegal?

that would be illegal, but it was the dems in the hillary campaign that did it. Comey even laid it out for all to see, then said it was not a crime because she did not intend to violate the law.

try this " but officer I didn't intend to go 80 in a 45 zone"

...or shut the fuck up.
Obstruction of Justice. 10 felony counts.

Present your evidence and impeach him.

But Trump has already rigged the jury.

There are not 20 Republican Senators with the balls to put country of their party.

Fuck the politicos, time to follow the facts and begin impeachment. If Republicans want to ignore a clear pattern of law breaking by the President that is entirely on them and their concience.

if its so clear, give us a list of his law breaking, be specific and cite the statute violated.
He broke the law when he declared the border a National Emergency & transferred money from other sources to help build his stupid wall.

There is no way that the border was an emergency.

You must hate the Constitution.

There are not 20 Republican Senators with the balls to put country of their party.

Fuck the politicos, time to follow the facts and begin impeachment. If Republicans want to ignore a clear pattern of law breaking by the President that is entirely on them and their concience.

if its so clear, give us a list of his law breaking, be specific and cite the statute violated.
He broke the law when he declared the border a National Emergency & transferred money from other sources to help build his stupid wall.

the constitution gives the president that authority. Obozo declared a national emergency over the Lebanon border and used US taxpayer funds to strengthen it, was that legal?

He goes to the judge's home and says "You have great looking kids judge, it would be sad f if something happened to them" As he sets an envelope of money on the table, " It is my hope that you will rule in my favor".

that would be illegal, but it was the dems in the hillary campaign that did it. Comey even laid it out for all to see, then said it was not a crime because she did not intend to violate the law.

That is because you are a fucking moron.

Intent is important in determining crime.

For example, If I back out of the driveway & accidentally run over my wife, that is not a crime.

If I purposefully ran over my wife, then it is.

The determination is made by investigating law enforcement.

If Hillary had sent a mail with information that was not properly marked as secret without any outside indication of a reason why it would be done on purpose, then there is no intent & hence no crime

If she forwarded information that was clearly marked secret to a known Russian agent, then that would show intent.

You Trumpettes are dumber than shit.

No, he didnt break the law. Keep screaming at the moon.

Say it is going 45 in a 25 zone and the speed limit sign had not been put back up since it was destroyed in an accident the prior week.

That is because you are a fucking moron.

Intent is important in determining crime.

For example, If I back out of the driveway & accidentally run over my wife, that is not a crime.

If I purposefully ran over my wife, then it is.

The determination is made by investigating law enforcement.

If Hillary had sent a mail with information that was not properly marked as secret without any outside indication of a reason why it would be done on purpose, then there is no intent & hence no crime

If she forwarded information that was clearly marked secret to a known Russian agent, then that would show intent.

You Trumpettes are dumber than shit.

are you related to Don Lemon? you sound almost as stupid as he does. your driveway analogy does not apply to the release of classified data, it doesnt matter if you intended it or not, the crime is the act, not what was in your head when you did it. I held top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules, if I did what she did I would be typing this from a federal prison.

Can I also defend myself by subverting the justice system? Telling investigators to stop investigating my friends? Firing Officers of the law that don't play along? :rolleyes:

LOL Trump "subverted" the justice system? :itsok: This is also where I remind you idiots it was DEMOCRATS who demanded Comey be fired. You keep forgetting that I think we all know why so. :anj_stfu:

No, he didnt break the law. Keep screaming at the moon.

Then AOC wins the election & declares an National Emergency &transfers half the military budget to fighting climate change, you will think differently. You & your hoard of dumbass Trumpettes would be dancing naked around the fire, shooting guns in the air, & howling about the evil brown woman.

Say it is going 45 in a 25 zone and the speed limit sign had not been put back up since it was destroyed in an accident the prior week.

nice try, but you would still be charged with speeding. you might get off if the sign was gone, but not on a defense of "I didn't mean to do it"

are you an adult? have you had any life experiences?

...or shut the fuck up.

Read the Mueller Report...you stupid, pathetic, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, stack of gutless excrement?

DUH.

There is NOTHING wimpier then a nameless/faceless nobody ordering people around whilst safely tucked behind a computer screen.

Last edited:

LOL Trump "subverted" the justice system? :itsok: This is also where I remind you idiots it was DEMOCRATS who demanded Comey be fired. You keep forgetting that I think we all know why so. :anj_stfu:

Democrats were in charge & did not fire Comey despite his reopening the Clinton investigation two weeks before the election having yet to investigate. It was irresponsible.

When did Democrats demand that Comey be fired for conducting Russia investigation (or any investigation for that matter)? What the fuck are you talking about?

Democrats wanted Comey fired for breaking DOJ policy and publicly slamming Hilalry without indictment. In fact thats what Comey was OFFICIALLY fired for by Trump, who later admitted publicly that was a lie and that he really fired him over the Russia investigation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back