If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

What gains have they made. None. They are a sinking ship and will lose the house on the next election. Keep believing the garage that comes out of the liberal media’s mouth. You sound dumber with every post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What gains you ask? Well trump was elected in 2016 with Republican control of the house and senate. Two years later the dems gain control of the house. That’s a sign that the dem party support is growing not sinking as you try and paint. Sorry but the facts don’t support your narrative.

Uhm they are just rebounding after they got wiped out with the Obama care vote, now watch them get crushed again by trying to get rid of a political rival during an election year...

Why would there be a rebound if Trump was kicking so much ass?

He is but for some reason you guys dont like jobs a plenty .

I like jobs aplenty. I also like clean air, clean water, and national parks that are well maintained.

Well thank two Republicans for that.

There is no equal justice with mass murder of innocents is legal

That proves a totally crooked govt that trump turns into Andrew Jackson and hauls the whole deep state to prison like Jackson did the Indians to reservations to save the future of America

Jackson did not move the native Americans to save the future of America. He did it because they wanted the land they were on. And thousands of peaceful native americans died as a result. Taking fertile woodlands from them and putting them on arid, worthless lands was not done to save anything except the greedy southern aristocracy.

Not to mention a lot of women and children.

GreenandBlue is so against the murder of babies yet supports what that monster did.
Sad.

Yes indeed Jackson saved the progress of the nation

The nation that you stole from us.

Read a history book doofus.

That proves a totally crooked govt that trump turns into Andrew Jackson and hauls the whole deep state to prison like Jackson did the Indians to reservations to save the future of America

Jackson did not move the native Americans to save the future of America. He did it because they wanted the land they were on. And thousands of peaceful native americans died as a result. Taking fertile woodlands from them and putting them on arid, worthless lands was not done to save anything except the greedy southern aristocracy.

GreenandBlue is so against the murder of babies yet supports what that monster did.
Sad.

Learn Real history .. it was the white mans wisdom and force that brought the world out of the misery of the Stone Age

Learn history ??

Life span has tripled because of white men

Sad.

Learn Real history .. it was the white mans wisdom and force that brought the world out of the misery of the Stone Age

Learn history ??

Life span for who?
All the natives you people killed?
All the black people you killed?
You are an ignorant fuck and I’m done listening to your BULLSHIT.

Sad.

Learn history ??

Life span for who?

Check the data and learn history

Indians were living a horrible life of brutal murder from each tribe .. white men saved the stoopid from themselves

They were eating dogs white men learned the value of dogs first

What gains you ask? Well trump was elected in 2016 with Republican control of the house and senate. Two years later the dems gain control of the house. That’s a sign that the dem party support is growing not sinking as you try and paint. Sorry but the facts don’t support your narrative.

Uhm they are just rebounding after they got wiped out with the Obama care vote, now watch them get crushed again by trying to get rid of a political rival during an election year...

I like jobs aplenty. I also like clean air, clean water, and national parks that are well maintained.

You like that but you mass murder babies

A total hypocrite !!

Once again, unless you can post any quote from me in favor of abortion, you are simply lying.

Sad.

Our change today has the opposite of bringing in the lower logic ability to vote to elect crooks and weaken the nation

If Jackson had not done that America would have lost world war 11

Stoopid Democrats know nothing of cause and effect

How in the hell do you connect stealing land and killing thousands of native Americans to winning WW2??

A total hypocrite !!

Once again, unless you can post any quote from me in favor of abortion, you are simply lying.

You are a democrat

That proves you promote mass murder of us citizen babies

Sad.

Learn history ??

Life span for who?

Indians were living a horrible life of brutal murder from each tribe .. white men saved the stoopid from themselves

Bullshit. You need to check your history of the tribes in the southeast.

A total hypocrite !!

You are a democrat

He is first and foremost a Alabama fan, cut him some slack.

Sad.

Our change today has the opposite of bringing in the lower logic ability to vote to elect crooks and weaken the nation

How in the hell do you connect stealing land and killing thousands of native Americans to winning WW2??

Use just a little logic

Giving the unwise voting power would elect crooks and that would weaken America and make the wise flee. And we would have lost world war 11

Learn history ??

Life span for who?

Bullshit. You need to check your history of the tribes in the southeast.

I sure have I have studied the history of the south’s Indians

The cherokees and creeks were always killing and raping each other

The cherokees started winning because their chiefs had a lot of white blood ave the Cherokee’s became the most civilized and wise. Because sequoyah their chief had mostly white blood and he invented their alphabet and language

Republicans have done great things for the environment. But Trump hasn't.

A total hypocrite !!

You are a democrat

I am?? Funny, I have never cast a vote for a Democrat. But you insist I am one. I guess you know better than me?

Republicans have done great things for the environment. But Trump hasn't.
Republicans haven’t done good things for the environment since Nixon

Sad.

Use just a little logic

Giving the unwise voting power would elect crooks and that would weaken America and make the wise flee. And we would have lost world war 11

Oh, so just making shit up, huh?

Forum List

Back