If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

He is but for some reason you guys dont like jobs a plenty .

I like jobs aplenty. I also like clean air, clean water, and national parks that are well maintained.

You like that but you mass murder babies

A total hypocrite !!

Once again, unless you can post any quote from me in favor of abortion, you are simply lying.

You are a democrat

That proves you promote mass murder of us citizen babies

He is first and foremost a Alabama fan, cut him some slack.

ROLL TIDE!!!

Uhm they are just rebounding after they got wiped out with the Obama care vote, now watch them get crushed again by trying to get rid of a political rival during an election year...

Why would there be a rebound if Trump was kicking so much ass?

He is but for some reason you guys dont like jobs a plenty .

I like jobs aplenty. I also like clean air, clean water, and national parks that are well maintained.

Well thank two Republicans for that.

Republicans have done great things for the environment. But Trump hasn't.

Democrats have mass murdered 60 million us citizen babies

Trump promotes the other side

A total hypocrite !!

Once again, unless you can post any quote from me in favor of abortion, you are simply lying.

You are a democrat

ROLL TIDE!!!

Nick Saban endorsed joe manchin democrat for senate who promotes the mass murdering of us citizen babies

Saban has lost half his fan base and may never again win another national title

If Trump is lawfully removed from office through the impeachment process with both Democrats and Republicans supporting it......

What will Conservatives do about it?

If Trump is lawfully removed from office through the impeachment process with both Democrats and Republicans supporting it......

Multimillionaire congressmen and women deciding during an election year?

Uhm ok is this the same fantasy you had with the thread the next Republican is not born yet?

Uhm ok is this the same fantasy you had with the thread the next Republican is not born yet?

Doesn’t answer my question

It does because it won't happen.

A total hypocrite !!

You are a democrat

ROLL TIDE!!!

Nick Saban endorsed joe manchin democrat for senate who promotes the mass murdering of us citizen babies

Half his fan base?? You are delirious!!

And just by way of an FYI, having lots of fans isn't why he has won 5 National Championships in 10 years. He is simply the best in our generation, perhaps in the history of college football.

The nation that you stole from us.

Read a history book doofus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Learn Real history .. it was the white mans wisdom and force that brought the world out of the misery of the Stone Age

Learn history ??

Life span has tripled because of white men

Life span for who?
All the natives you people killed?
All the black people you killed?
You are an ignorant fuck and I’m done listening to your BULLSHIT.

Check the data and learn history

Indians were living a horrible life of brutal murder from each tribe .. white men saved the stoopid from themselves

They were eating dogs white men learned the value of dogs first

Bullshit. You need to check your history of the tribes in the southeast.

I sure have I have studied the history of the south’s Indians

The cherokees and creeks were always killing and raping each other

The cherokees started winning because their chiefs had a lot of white blood ave the Cherokee’s became the most civilized and wise. Because sequoyah their chief had mostly white blood and he invented their alphabet and language

Utter bullshit.

First of all, the Cherokee fought with the US in the War of 1812. In fact, their warriors, led by a Major Ridge, were key part of Jackson's victory at the Battle of Horseshoe Bend.

They were not killing and raping. They were part of the original Civilized Tribes. They developed a written language. They drafted a constitution based on the US Constitution. They held title to the lands in Georgia. Jackson had those titles revoked for no reason other than white men wanted the land.

The Creeks were also one of the Five Civilized Tribes.

Learn Real history .. it was the white mans wisdom and force that brought the world out of the misery of the Stone Age

Learn history ??

Life span for who?

Indians were living a horrible life of brutal murder from each tribe .. white men saved the stoopid from themselves

The cherokees started winning because their chiefs had a lot of white blood ave the Cherokee’s became the most civilized and wise. Because sequoyah their chief had mostly white blood and he invented their alphabet and language

Utter bullshit.

First of all, the Cherokee fought with the US in the War of 1812. In fact, their warriors, led by a Major Ridge, were key part of Jackson's victory at the Battle of Horseshoe Bend.

They were not killing and raping. They were part of the original Civilized Tribes. They developed a written language. They drafted a constitution based on the US Constitution. They held title to the lands in Georgia. Jackson had those titles revoked for no reason other than white men wanted the land.

Learn history

Spike Buck mtn nc the creeks raided the Cherokees and slaughtered their men and raped their Women and made the rest of women their slaves

Jackson himself destroyed the savage creeks

You know not what you say

Cherokee got stronger with their half white Chiefs

Jackson force both Indians to reservations like trump will with the crooked democrats

Learn true history

It was white Sam Houston with Jackson that destroyed the British at new oreleans

Quit lying on history

White men forced all Indians out of the misery of the Stone Age

If Jackson didn't do that you weak low logic people would be speaking German now

It does because it won't happen.
Probably not
But it is the reason this thread exists

What if

White Protestant Christianity saved the Indians from being treated like the Jews by hitler

You foolish low logic people know not what you say or do

Last edited:
The higher logic men judges the opposite

They judge the crooked congress are guilty of high treason

Yes bring your opinions and predictions

But don't be totally stupid and hide who is in whose side

That is Stoopid !!

Learn history ??

Life span for who?

Utter bullshit.

Wrong Jackson removed them because they stop real progress

Hitler would have won if Jackson didn't do that

Indians would be treated like the Jews under hitler if Jackson did not remove and stop their low logic from slowing down progress

You fools were saved by Protestant Christian white men that the white Catholics with hitter would have destroyed you like te holocaust of the Jews

Very foolish people

And very foolish to let low logic people to vote which will make America become weaker and lose a coming big war

You are a democrat

ROLL TIDE!!!

Half his fan base?? You are delirious!!

And just by way of an FYI, having lots of fans isn't why he has won 5 National Championships in 10 years. He is simply the best in our generation, perhaps in the history of college football.

Saban cost u of Alabama millions of dollars when he endorsed a democrat party guy that promotes mass murder of babies

Saban lost half his fan base and costs u of Alabama millions of dollars when he endorsed half his fan bases mortal enemy

Very stoopid move by Saban

Jackson saved the Indians from their low logic selves

The founders saved the low logic women by not letting them vote

Letting the low logic people vote would lessen the nations progress and then China would advance strong against America because they do not allow low logic people to vote

The men must act now to save America for later .. They must stop the
Low logic people from voting now and haul the crooked deep state to locked down reservations

Forum List

Back