If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
His age will hopefully be the final nail in the coffin, and if he loses, whether he likes it or not, Republicans will LIKELY never give him the chance for another comeback in 2028, as he will simply be too damn old.
But will he go away on his own? Will our party recover, and will we be able to kick Kumalla out in '28?

I've said for months now, the only way Trump could win, was if his opponent was senile fossil Joe. Now that Joe was thrown under the bus, Trump has to somehow regroup, and win on policy. Not that he cannot go after Kumalla, since she is a legitimate target, and a lousy candidate. There's lots to attack there, like where has she been for the last four years.

Anyway, the question is, will Trump go away if he loses, and if not, will Republicans be done with him?

His age will hopefully be the final nail in the coffin, and if he loses, whether he likes it or not, Republicans will LIKELY never give him the chance for another comeback in 2028, as he will simply be too damn old.
But will he go away on his own? Will our party recover, and will we be able to kick Kumalla out in '28?

I've said for months now, the only way Trump could win, was if his opponent was senile fossil Joe. Now that Joe was thrown under the bus, Trump has to somehow regroup, and win on policy. Not that he cannot go after Kumalla, since she is a legitimate target, and a lousy candidate. There's lots to attack there, like where has she been for the last four years.

Anyway, the question is, will Trump go away if he loses, and if not, will Republicans be done with him?

I know I will be.

He can't keep his mouth shut. If he did, he'd win this thing with 350 electoral college votes

silly boy its not him you have to worry about,,

Trump has been a fuckup his entire life. If it wasen't for his Daddy bailing him out over & over again he would have ended up operating fleabag motels down in The Bowery renting out rooms to old drunken winos, washed up hookers & meth heads.
Pretty much describes Biden and Harris too.

OP, can you explain what lawful power does a Vice President have in the Administration of their President?

You are in a corrupt death cult. I watched 2 nights of the DNC. Never have I seen such lies and divisive rhetoric.

It was fun to watch the barking seals clapping to the lies.

Free vasectomies? What a bunch of fucking freaks.
You have to laugh at Dems, their entire convention has been TDS. :auiqs.jpg:Win or lose Trump has done permanent mental damage to the Dems.

You are in a corrupt death cult. I watched 2 nights of the DNC. Never have I seen such lies and divisive rhetoric.

It was fun to watch the barking seals clapping to the lies.

Free vasectomies? What a bunch of fucking freaks.
Hurts to have your boy getting a taste of his own medicine, right ColonelAnus?

Kleenex?

If Trump loses, will we be done with him?​

No, Trump has changed politics for at least the next 20 years. Poor Dems the idiots, if they thought Trump savaged them wait until the next Republican follows in Trump's footsteps in 2028. If someone like a DeSantis is the candidate, a skilled politician, lawyer, speaker using Trump's tactics...it will be a bloodbath.

Forum List

Back