If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

While Biden is trying to steal future elections by actually flying trespassers all over the US and Dems are trying to pass legislation to allow trespassers to vote.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Thanks dude! I couldn't have asked for a dumber response.

What’s so funny about the dementia patient that you worship flying trespassers all over the US?
NYC is about to pass legislation to allow any human to vote.
Even a child? A child is human right? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: You post some of the dumbest shit.

Actually, it’s nice to know you want trespassers to vote.
Tell me hot shot, who are the real trespassers; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

None, but there's thousands of enablers in this country who do, and they're feeding your sorry ass.
Based on your arrogance and emotional outbursts, I don't believe you.
It's going to be really cool when your business taxes skyrocket because trespassers are voting for more and more welfare.

Tell me hot shot, who are the real trespassers; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

Another racist who believes White people can trick Brown people into murdering their fellow Brown people.
Show me a leader anywhere of any color backed by followers with weapons who don't intervene.

It's going to be really cool when your business taxes skyrocket because trespassers are voting for more and more welfare.
So, who's hiring them then? Martians from outer space?

Another racist who believes White people can trick Brown people into murdering their fellow Brown people.
Show me a leader anywhere of any color backed by followers with weapons who don't intervene.
Love the non-arguments that leave you with your pants down. :laughing0301: Always scapegoating the brown people for 80 years of white man imperialism. What a fucking coward and a weakling. You are totally bankrupt to intelligently and honestly debate this issue.

Can you tell us who's feeding your sorry ass?

Love the non-arguments that leave you with your pants down. :laughing0301: Always scapegoating the brown people for 80 years of white man imperialism. What a fucking coward and a weakling. You are totally bankrupt to intelligently and honestly debate this issue.
You have the reading comprehension of a 3 year old.
Your arrogance led you to miss the fact that you are the racist; my post laughs at your LibTard assumption that Brown people are dumb.

You have the reading comprehension of a 3 year old.
Your arrogance led you to miss the fact that you are the racist; my post laughs at your LibTard assumption that Brown people are dumb.
More non-existing arguments. You're just a loser.

Forum List

Back