If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

You poor thing; so senile. Gramps, Trump was president in 2020. After 4 years of Trump, the nation was down 3 million jobs.
After a year of Covid and Democrats shutting down everything they could. Try the truth, Assflap.

FOOL. Trump did not lose ANY jobs, You are ludicrously injecting the PANDEMIC quarters into the mix, which is an obvious lie on your part and you know it. There is a fairly reasonable train of thought that Obama, Fauci, Pelosi, and other leftist goons set up the pandemic just so that thy could say what you are stupidly saying now.

Notic how Pelosi refused to allow economic stimulus checks to be sent out during the year 2020. Of course not. She WANTED the economy to be bad -to take away Trump's top campaign issue -his excellent economy, which he rescued from Obama's sinking one.

And you can also quit the laughablr toting of Biden and the economy. It has rarely been worses, highet inflation in 40 years. Actually that's what they are reporting but the fact is for the most important items > HOUSING, GAS, AUTOMOBILES, FOOD, this is the worst inflation in US history.

Leftist TV MSM is saying housing is up by 7%. Yeah ? They're a joke. Apartments that rented for $600/month a year or 2 ago, are now renting for $2,000/month (300% increase)

Tapestry Lake Park

Tapestry Lake Park​

$1,753 - $2,4841 - 3 bed · 1 - 2 bath · 748 - …​

Villas at Deer Park

Villas at Deer Park​

$1,700​

2 bed · 1 bath
4 units available
15215 Livingston Ave, Lutz
14 units available
18402 Tapestry Lake Cir, L… I lived in this apartment complex (Villas at Deer Park) a few years ago. All apartments are 2 bedroom. I paid $650/month

Oh look, gramps is caught lying again. Here's a screen shot from a webpage posted in June of 2018 and rents in that community were as high as $1,650. Now they're $1,700 hundred.

Untitled.png

So that means we should all oppose nationalism ? Liberals are communistically insane globalist loons.
Nationalism is nothing more than isolation. It gives the country the leverage to govern itself. It can also do with its people as it sees fit. Get out of line, and you disappear. So what happened to the DOI, and freedom? It has also been used to legitimize racial, ethnic, and religious divisions, suppress or attack minorities, and undermine human rights and democratic traditions.[9] Radical nationalism combined with racial hatred was a key factor in the Holocaust perpetrated by Nazi Germany.[19] I see you have no problem with that. It goes back to what I have been saying about you the whole time. You want power and control over others to say, "I got mine, and to hell with you." Like it or not, that is who you are.

Forum List

Back