"if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.”

"If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mr. Mueller said,

Let me fix this for Mr Mueller, since he clearly missed school the day they taught "American Law 101" and discussed the part where you refer to a defendant as "innocent" until proven guilty, NOT as "unproven to be innocent".

"If we had had confidence that the president clearly committed a crime, we would have said so,” Mr. Mueller said,

Please tell me what this statement means to you......Simple question....
It means that the Mule is throwing a bone to freaks like you.

His job is to say what the subject of the investigation did..IT IS NOT to say "we can't say that he didn't do X."

I can't say that you don't suck donkey dicks behind the barn, so I'll leave that for congress to try to figure out.

Prosecutors indict or don't indict. Congress can impeach or not impeach. The Senate can try or not try a House impeachment. The president gets re-elected or not. WTF?? Its not that complicated.

It means "Pleeze don't make me testify in front of those House Republicans. They're going to ask me some hard questions and I'm too old to go to prison..."

Prosecutors indict or don't indict. Congress can impeach or not impeach. The Senate can try or not try a House impeachment. The president gets re-elected or not. WTF?? Its not that complicated.
It's like the dude thinks we have no conscience and his continued pleas will somehow make us see the light.

What this dude, and apparently a horde of other ass hurt hillary dick suckers can't seem to grasp is that it does not matter one squirt of piss what we think. We can't impeach, even if he convinced us.

It means "Pleeze don't make me testify in front of those House Republicans. They're going to ask me some hard questions and I'm too old to go to prison..."

He'll only do it behind closed doors. He believes muppets are not adult enough to handle public testimony.

It means that if Mueller and his people were convinced that no crime occurred they would have said that there were no crimes committed and that Trump was innocent.

The Democrat House is a lynch mob!
That's why 60 of them previously voted to impeach Trump BEFORE the Mueller report came out.

Last edited:
The Democratic House is a lynch mob!
That's why 60 of them previously voted to impeach Trump BEFORE the Mueller report came out.

Yeah, I would be embarrassed for my own Democratic Party. Spent the past 2.5 years on doing NOTHING. Oh wait...let me take that back. Spent the past 2.5 years trying to impeach Trump. No need to get to the People's work they were elected to do. No need to compromise their differences with Trump. Just keep riding that "I Hate Trump" party train.

The Democratic House is a lynch mob!

Yeah, I would be embarrassed for my own Democratic Party. Spent the past 2.5 years on doing NOTHING. Oh wait...let me take that back. Spent the past 2.5 years trying to impeach Trump. No need to get to the People's work they were elected to do. No need to compromise their differences with Trump. Just keep riding that "I Hate Trump" party train.

They still haven't gotten over the Trump election. They've become incurable psychiatrics'.

Forum List

Back