If You Buy Budweiser You're an Enabler

I'm gonna go out and buy a case of AB. I'll probably poor it down the drain as soon as I do because I'm rather unimpressed with the taste, but am down with their cause of triggering conservatards.

Good, feel free to waste your money.

It is the dumbass thing to do.

Stella is the only beer on that list I've ever had. Do they make tequilas too?
I don't think so, yet.
But at one time InBev didn't make Busch.

I would assume, at this point, the market/skill sets don't align but GE makes nuclear reactors, jet engines, and refrigerators so one would be unwise to bet against it.

From what I rememer of drinking Bud Lite once, it tastes what I could only imagine a modified biological male's pee mixed with water tastes like - it was horrific enough never to try it again after the first couple sips.

Budweiser has and never will make money off of me.

'Go woke, go broke!'

I will just sit back drinking my 12yo scotch and watch the company go under.

From what I rememer of drinking Bud Lite once, it tastes what I could only imagine a modified biological male's pee mixed with water tastes like - it was horrific enough never to try it again after the first couple sips.

Budweiser has and never will make money off of me.

'Go woke, go broke!'

I will just sit back drinking my 12yo scotch and watch the company go under.
Red states love Bud light. Blue states drink better beer.
5BBC66C8-5018-4852-8FAF-B32B0A29C0A9.png

A111EE3C-8663-4BF9-A2DF-DE65B78912DC.png

I never liked Bud or Bud Light, but I love Bud Light Lime. I’m not giving up my beer because people are butt hurt over a transgender influencer.

There are many mysteries in life. One I have never understood is why anyone would drink American Budweiser when good beer is available. Boycotting it now is more or less a joke to me.
As for getting upset about what 0.6 % of the population might want or do, there are so many important things to concern oneself with that it is hard to imagine why this gets any attention.

Inspection after inspection after inspection. Nothing. No, not every one believed the lies.
Not that I wanted to relitigate the Iraq War, but the inspectors themselves whined about Saddam's lack of cooperation.

Then when they realized that toppling Saddam meant ending the "Food for Oil" gravy train, it was the most horrible thing ever.

Not that I wanted to relitigate the Iraq War, but the inspectors themselves whined about Saddam's lack of cooperation.

Yes but still, nothing.

Saddam had to pretend he had them to keep from being attacked himself. Attacked from the very people we fought after lying our way in.

So he's like the guy who waived a starter pistol when he was surrounded by cops... that was stupid.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Stupid he may be. It does not justify lies that killed thousands and thousands of innocent individuals including American soldiers.

Sent off to be killed in a foreign land over lies.

Stupid he may be. It does not justify lies that killed thousands and thousands of innocent individuals including American soldiers.

Sent off to be killed in a foreign land over lies.

No, stupid was keeping it up AFTER the world was already in a panic about Islamic Terrorism.

Which is exactly what Saddam did.

Well, sucks to be him, I guess.

No, stupid was keeping it up AFTER the world was already in a panic about Islamic Terrorism.

Which is exactly what Saddam did.

Well, sucks to be him, I guess.

And it sucks to be the mothers of our dead soldiers, killed over lies.

Every last one of whom walked into a recruiter's office, signed his name on a shitload of forms, understanding the risks.

I don't think it was ever explained to them that the government may lie them into a war.

I don't think it was ever explained to them that the government may lie them into a war.

Two points.

Since you've never served, you'd don't realize that you obey orders, because that's what good soldiers do.

Second- your side had all sorts of opporunities to "prove" Bush lied. And every last review determined, "Nope, that's what the intelligence indicated."

Wasn't this thread about a trannie on a beer can?

Forum List

Back