🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you can trans your sex; Can you trans your race & national origin?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I was listening to our local talk radio yesterday morning 94.3 WSC morning in coastal SC. Some parents were angry about the trans bathroom thing and they had teen children. They said sex is one of the federally protected classes that can have special civil rights (sex...age...national origin...race...religion).

They said their kids are white....but they found many scholarships and grants available to minorities. And they said they're gonna apply....and check Hispanic or African American as race. And tell their teen to "identify" as it.

Well.....they can now right? Precedent has been set that you can trans into ONE OF the protected classes. So....NOT ALLOWING someone to trans into the other would BY LAW be discrimination against THAT protected class.

Brilliant.

Next....I can see mass amnesty being given to all illegals. How?? As I said. Precedent is set. Illegals can just trans into a different nationality (a protected class). They can just say "I'm a natural born American".

And we can't deny it. Afterall....if you can trans into a different sex....then BY LAW you can't deny the ability to trans into the others....or....you'd be discriminating against that protected class.

Good job libs. You idiots never see the big picture. But this can essentially kill affirmative action. Now everyone can just identify as a black woman and by law no one can question it.

Its true! Good thinkin bucs!

It is true.

The 1964 Civil Rights Act designates several "protected classes". Sex is one and THAT IS what the Obama Regime is using to blackmail the states. Precedent is set.

Protected class - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you are allowed to trans in and out of one class....then BY LAW you must be allowed to trans into any of them....otherwise....it would be discriminating against people who identify as trans in THAT class.

Oh....veteran status is one of them. So....a white male who never served....can show up at a VA and "identify" as a black female war vet.....and by law could not be refused because all are a protected class and now precedent is set that you can trans into them all. Saying you CAN'T trans into all of them....means you discriminate against them.

With protected classes what goes for one goes for all.

Good job libs. You are going to create the biggest cluster fuck in US history if SCOTUS upholds Obamas directive.

Its true! Good thinkin bucs!

It is true.

The 1964 Civil Rights Act designates several "protected classes". Sex is one and THAT IS what the Obama Regime is using to blackmail the states. Precedent is set.

Protected class - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you are allowed to trans in and out of one class....then BY LAW you must be allowed to trans into any of them....otherwise....it would be discriminating against people who identify as trans in THAT class.

Oh....veteran status is one of them. So....a white male who never served....can show up at a VA and "identify" as a black female war vet.....and by law could not be refused because all are a protected class and now precedent is set that you can trans into them all. Saying you CAN'T trans into all of them....means you discriminate against them.

With protected classes what goes for one goes for all.

Good job libs. You are going to create the biggest cluster fuck in US history if SCOTUS upholds Obamas directive.
It's like conservatives stop progressives from devaluing their whole system. You prop them up by moderating them. Lol

That nutter Dolezal already did it.

Soon we'll be seeing studies that link transracialmogrification to recessive genes or some other nonsense.

Hell, why stop there, I'm a sea cucumber. Or go back even further- I'm carbon.

I'm a feckin' #2 pencil....

I was listening to our local talk radio yesterday morning 94.3 WSC morning in coastal SC. Some parents were angry about the trans bathroom thing and they had teen children. They said sex is one of the federally protected classes that can have special civil rights (sex...age...national origin...race...religion).

They said their kids are white....but they found many scholarships and grants available to minorities. And they said they're gonna apply....and check Hispanic or African American as race. And tell their teen to "identify" as it.

Well.....they can now right? Precedent has been set that you can trans into ONE OF the protected classes. So....NOT ALLOWING someone to trans into the other would BY LAW be discrimination against THAT protected class.

Brilliant.

Next....I can see mass amnesty being given to all illegals. How?? As I said. Precedent is set. Illegals can just trans into a different nationality (a protected class). They can just say "I'm a natural born American".

And we can't deny it. Afterall....if you can trans into a different sex....then BY LAW you can't deny the ability to trans into the others....or....you'd be discriminating against that protected class.

Good job libs. You idiots never see the big picture. But this can essentially kill affirmative action. Now everyone can just identify as a black woman and by law no one can question it.
This is like, your 6th or 7th thread saying the same nonsense.

Brilliant.

This is like, your 6th or 7th thread saying the same nonsense.

No it's not. I haven't shared the ideas of the talk radio callers.

So....white folks....it would be awfully convenient if your teen HS grads identified as black and became immediately eligible for African American scholarships.

And....need healthcare?? Just trans into a military veteran..also a protected class. Then go to the VA and get some care.

Are you an illegal alien??? Not anymore. Trans your national origin into American. Now...you're a natural born citizen.

If Obamas regime wins and precedent is set that you can trans into a protected class...then BY LAW of the 1964 act....you can trans into any of them or else it's discrimination.

Good job libs.

Biggest cluster fuck in US history is unfolding.

Yes sex is federal protected

However, sexual identity is not!

In other words, who you naturally are is protected. What you believe you're is not!!

Except, in terms of your Religious beliefs.

It's all about feelings.

Fellings that you are a woman and not a man or a man and not a woman.

Kinda funny how the left will say that morality can't be regulated yet feelings can.

So to liberals I say, KEEP THE BOYS OUT OF THE GIRLS ROOM. What is so hard about that? But I have a feeling that my feelings are not something that the left wing gives a crap about. Except of course forcing their feelings onto me.

Brilliant.

Illegals can just trans into a different nationality (a protected class). They can just say "I'm a natural born American".

That's exactly what we did.

Brilliant.

Race and national origin are simple, compared to gender.

What's a boy, Bucs?

It's all about feelings.

Fellings that you are a woman and not a man or a man and not a woman.

Kinda funny how the left will say that morality can't be regulated yet feelings can.

So to liberals I say, KEEP THE BOYS OUT OF THE GIRLS ROOM. What is so hard about that? But I have a feeling that my feelings are not something that the left wing gives a crap about. Except of course forcing their feelings onto me.
Who ever said morality can't be regulated? We do that all the time.

Brilliant.

Race and national origin are simple, compared to gender.

What's a boy, Bucs?

Race is a totally fictitious social construct. The three phenotypically expressed traits we societally define race by, skin tone, facial structure, and hair texture, are under the direction of six genes out of 24,000-25,000 or so genes in the human genome. These six out of 24-25,000 genes have never been shown by any geneticist or molecular biologist researcher to have any correlation whatsoever with behavior, criminality, intelligence, IQ, or any other biologically determined racial differences. There is no genetic basis for the concept of “race” other than those three totally appearance based disparities amongst hominids.

Sickle Cell Anemia one might rightly wonder? Not common to all black and/or African peoples. That genetic trait is found clustered in sub Saharan West African poplulations from whence the American slave trade was centered. Black folk from other parts of Africa don’t carry the gene. It arose as a genetic mutation and persisted because it was/is genetically linked to another gene which affords the individual afflicted with SCA a selectively advantageous resistance to malaria – common in West Africa. And that is all there is to any of it, nothing racial about it, at all.

In very early colonial america the lines were still a bit blurred between who was a slave and who was an indentured servant. Bacon's Rebellion (the first in the colonies), then another in the same year changed all that. The alliance between indentured servants (mostly Caucasians who had a under a 50 percent survival rate while enslaved) and Africans (most enslaved until death or freed), united by their bond-servitude, disturbed the ruling class, who responded by hardening the racial caste of slavery in an attempt to divide the two races from subsequent united uprisings with the passage of the Virginia Slave Codes of 1705.

Divide and preside over.

It’s all bullshit, all hominid life arose in Africa, some of us have just been taught, indoctrinated, to trace our family trees back to a comfortable spot and sit down under a shade tree with a comforting glass of racial lemonade and we never pushed back on the imprinting. Divide and preside over. Same as it ever was.

Actually, as I pause to consider this as it pertains to the term conservatism; that too has been transed. "Conservative" is no longer conservative, "conservative" is fundamentalist batshit crazy. The "conservatives" would be screeching "liberal" at Eisenhower and Goldwater these days.

“I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“This world of ours... must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
Barry M. Goldwater

“I am frankly sick and tired of the political preachers telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in A, B, C, and D. Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? ”
Barry M. Goldwater

Brilliant.

When is your senator Lindsey Graham going to sashay out of the closet and marry Joe Lieberman?

Yes sex is federal protected

However, sexual identity is not!

In other words, who you naturally are is protected. What you believe you're is not!!

Except, in terms of your Religious beliefs.

Oh. But....bathrooms are labeled based on sex. Not sexual identity. Not on gender.

So Obama is WRONG. It is NOT discrimination against "sex". Right?

Brilliant.

This is some pretty messed up logic.

Let's talk about religion. You've always had the ability to change it and your beliefs protected. Using your logic, wouldn't that also allow people to switch races?

Of course Race, region and sexuality are 3 different things entirely and only grouped together by the one thing they have in common, discrimination. Moron.

Brilliant.

Like I stated gay marriage was a Pandora's box. Thanks Obama.

Brilliant.

When is your senator Lindsey Graham going to sashay out of the closet and marry Joe Lieberman?

Haha....yeah....Graham is bizarre. It's funny. Everyone in SC is baffled how he always gets reelected because no one here can ever seem to meet anyone who has ever voted for him.

Forum List

Back