If you could move anywhere in the United states, where would you move?

University Place (Tacoma), WA. I could look out the kitchen window overlooking the Narrows Bridge on Puget Sound, then turn around 180 degrees and look out the living room window and see Mt. Rainier. Moderate climate year around. I lived there 1960-64 while stationed at Ft Lewis.

Fallingwater-by-Frank-Lloyd-Wright-015.jpg

Damn I am proud of you..dont know where you were born and rasied, but up in Alaska and now in Hawaii..

Born 80 to 100 mile from Carbondale in Effingham... Lived with parents 18 years and moved 21 times... Ended up in west central Indiana and that is where I call home... Married a woman from Hawaii... Alaska was always a dream... Life has been good... No regrets... Never voted for a liberal...

Damn I am proud of you..dont know where you were born and rasied, but up in Alaska and now in Hawaii..

Born 80 to 100 mile from Carbondale in Effingham... Lived with parents 18 years and moved 21 times... Ended up in west central Indiana and that is where I call home... Married a woman from Hawaii... Alaska was always a dream... Life has been good... No regrets... Never voted for a liberal...

I hate to say this old timer did you go to high school with Ronald Reagan???

But seriously, you had one hell of a life

Anywhere were idiots don't give sanctuary to illegal aliens without our consent. I mean literally anywhere....Name that area.

Anywhere were idiots don't give sanctuary to illegal aliens without our consent. I mean literally anywhere....Name that area.

Texas.

Outside the major cities.

That's why I want to move all the leftist pieces of shit 2000 miles away from me.

When I'm older, and ready to slow down, I'm gonna move to a small town in Vermont, on the backside of Okemo mountain.

I've already got the house there.

Wonderful, that's far enough away from me.

Take the Austin City Council with you and feed them to hogs.

But seriously, you had one hell of a life

Its been fun... Been in 7 countries in Europe compliments of Uncle Sam... Been in every State in the Union... Mexico and Canada... Shook Richard Nixon's hand in 1968... What more could I ask for? :04:

Now I live 200 air miles from an active Volcano...

I was living in my father's Mobile home as he was bed ridden 35 miles NE of Mississippi landfall of Hurricane Katrina... The Gulf was 15 miles due south from the little whistle stop where he lived, Saucier, Ms... My first real natural disaster...

Texas.

That's why I want to move all the leftist pieces of shit 2000 miles away from me.

You mean Texas isn't in the vanguard of giving illegals sanctuary? Outside of the major cities? Explain that.. that could be applied to California.

So, does anyone actually remember a specific referendum or a specific ballot that any city (YOU NAME IT) passed to allow illegal immigration? Nobody has bothered to offer that up here. It just sorta silently happened. But the mechanics, the politics behind that, how did that just happen?

Texas.

You mean Texas isn't in the vanguard of giving illegals sanctuary? Outside of the major cities? Explain that.. that could be applied to California.

Currently our state government is holding local/county government officials accountable for ignoring state laws that criminalize sanctuary policy actions.

At least that's how I understand it.

I can tell you one thing, I have seen a steep decline in the amount of illegals in the construction trades, and it has actually caused us some pain, but with 30 year old virgin millennials still living at home with degrees in gender studies and 5 figures of college debt I'll bet their parents see the want ads in the paper thicker than the entire A Section pretty soon.

Toronto . No Mexican interlopers and their handlers telling us we have to accept Mexican illegals and dictate we have to them and give them sanctuary at the same time...Because it's good for their exploiters...

Forum List

Back