If you could time travel back 50 years what would you warn the citizens about today’s America?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
If you could time travel back 50 years what would you warn the citizens about today’s America?

That "social media" will be the end of civilization eventually! Normal letter writing would become extinct and face to face contact will slowly be eliminated since the advent of cybersex! :blahblah: :boohoo: :dunno: :poke: :rolleyes:

Great topic! Economically speaking I'd give warning about the risks that our trade policies have to our manufacturing industry, consumer products and national economy. I'd also give early warning about how powerful and impactful wall street and the banking industry can be so we would hopefully avoid the ponzi schemes of the 80's and the housing crash of 2008. Lastly i'd advise my family and friends to invest in Apple stock.

Keep the damn Mexicans from flooding in and don't elect either Carter, Clinton or Obama.

Oh, I almost forgot. Don't allow any Muslims to fly on airplanes.

Warn citizens? I would tell them that America is still the land of the free and the home of the brave, the Constitution still works and the United States continues to be the greatest Country on earth

I don't know about the citizens. They wouldn't listen anyway.

I do know I'd have some choice advice for Myself. I would be seven on this date 50 years ago.

Great topic! Economically speaking I'd give warning about the risks that our trade policies have to our manufacturing industry, consumer products and national economy. I'd also give early warning about how powerful and impactful wall street and the banking industry can be so we would hopefully avoid the ponzi schemes of the 80's and the housing crash of 2008. Lastly i'd advise my family and friends to invest in Apple stock.

also invest in google

Forum List

Back