If you didn't support Trump in 2016 do you regret it and will you support him in 2020

What was & is now your position on Trump

• I voted for him in 2016 and will again.

• I voted for someone else but will vote Trump this time.

• I am a Democrat who will support him.

• I'm a republican who wont support him.

• I'm a troll who can't vote because you made the votes public

Results are only viewable after voting.
I had my mind made up, as soon as he said he was running in 16. No regrets. He dominated in the debates, no matter what dims said. It was great seeing him crush that arrogant overconfident twat. Even greater watching her run and hide, like the scared little girl she was when defeated. No one needs a weak loser. Looking forward to pressing “R” again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real Americans aren't selfish nationalists.
So you know what “real Americans” are? I actually disagree with you.
Nazi Germany was real nationalist. It's not a good thing.

So, tell us why you are afraid of Donald Trump.
Who said I was? I'm afraid he will continue spending.... What happened to that tea party?

So you admit that you are afraid of him. Why are you afraid of his spending but you weren't afraid of Obama spending?
Why do you make things up? I didn't like Obama spending either. And unlike hypocrite repubs I haven't changed.

Who said I was? I'm afraid he will continue spending.... What happened to that tea party?
Every time he proposes budget cuts the headlines scream doom and gloom. His overall budget is down vs the last administrations.
Deficits have grown drastically. You must be joking?

You never heard of white nationalists? Yeah they are racists.

You didn't say white nationalist, you said nationalist. I know you are brainwashed, but they are two entirely different things. Trump said he was a nationalist, as in the definition of the word. The lying leftist media reported that Trump meant white nationalist.
Yeah it just happens the only ones using nationalist were racist until recently.

There is nothing racist about nationalism.
They are both all we are better than you. It's not surprising racists are nationalists.

Who said racists are nationalists?
They all claim to be white nationalists.

You are welcome to. I don't view selfishness as a good quality. Perhaps you do.

So who is selfish that you have in mind?
Trumps entire policy is selfish. America first right?

Who was less selfish than Trump?

Trump was a man of the world. He had his own jet that he traveled on. He attended all the big parties with important people. He was a household name, and loved by many. Businessman and entertainer. He's been with the most beautiful women of the world.

Then he decided to run for President. The ball came crashing down. People who loved him now hate him. Going to the White House was a step down in his lifestyle, not a step up. His first order of business was to donate every paycheck as President. He's lost over a billion dollars of worth to do the job. From the time he entered the White House, his carefree life ended, with SS agents following him around for the remainder of is time on this planet.

So why did he do it? His love of country, that's why.
The rich always want more power.

Every time he proposes budget cuts the headlines scream doom and gloom. His overall budget is down vs the last administrations.

Uh..what budget cuts? Last I looked, Trumps spending budget is on pace to set a record deficit.
Is Trump or Obama Best for the Economy?
Scroll down to the section that says "Deficit and Debt".

Obviously Trump. The economy is doing great despite leftist doom and gloom predictions.
Trump can't break 3% gdp growth for a year. According to trump that is terrible.

What WE don't want, is more illegal immigrants soaking us for all we have! WE can't have any nice things because of democratic identity politics! They are ridiculous and out of control. Someone needs to slap them back, and Trump is the man to do it.

So you admit that you are afraid of him. Why are you afraid of his spending but you weren't afraid of Obama spending?
Why do you make things up? I didn't like Obama spending either. And unlike hypocrite repubs I haven't changed.

Stop crying about the deficit. We owe them money, they owe US money as well.

Now, what programs would you like to cut to cut down on the deficit?

Uh..what budget cuts? Last I looked, Trumps spending budget is on pace to set a record deficit.

Obviously Trump. The economy is doing great despite leftist doom and gloom predictions.
Trump can't break 3% gdp growth for a year. According to trump that is terrible.

According to ME, Trump is doing a great job.

We have a million and a half more jobs than Americans to do them. Even if we didn't create one more job, we are still doing great. How much better can it get?

Deficits have grown drastically. You must be joking?

So, what programs do you want to see cut so we can save money?

We owe a lot of money. Did you tell the tea party to stop crying? You think paying interest on the debt is good use of tax payer dollars? Think you just cut everything. Heck just a freeze on increases would be an improvement.

Didn't support him in 2016 and won't be in 2020 for none of the reasons listed.

We owe a lot of money. Did you tell the tea party to stop crying? You think paying interest on the debt is good use of tax payer dollars? Think you just cut everything. Heck just a freeze on increases would be an improvement.

How? How would you do this?

We have a million and a half more jobs than Americans to do them. Even if we didn't create one more job, we are still doing great. How much better can it get?
We could have enough gdp growth so our debt stops becoming a bigger percent of gdp. That sure would be nice. Things are so great we have deficits over a trillion dollars. Only repubs would celebrate going deeper in debt.

We could have enough gdp growth so our debt stops becoming a bigger percent of gdp. That sure would be nice. Things are so great we have deficits over a trillion dollars. Only repubs would celebrate going deeper in debt.

You keep saying this but you don't give any solutions. What should we stop spending on?

How? How would you do this?
Cuts would force the government to tighten their belts. The only problem is all the lobbyists want a cut. And all our politicians are bought.

You keep saying this but you don't give any solutions. What should we stop spending on?
How about we bring spending back to the level of 3 years ago? Somehow we survived. Are you really this dumb?

You are welcome to. I don't view selfishness as a good quality. Perhaps you do.

So who is selfish that you have in mind?
Trumps entire policy is selfish. America first right?

Who was less selfish than Trump?

Trump was a man of the world. He had his own jet that he traveled on. He attended all the big parties with important people. He was a household name, and loved by many. Businessman and entertainer. He's been with the most beautiful women of the world.

Then he decided to run for President. The ball came crashing down. People who loved him now hate him. Going to the White House was a step down in his lifestyle, not a step up. His first order of business was to donate every paycheck as President. He's lost over a billion dollars of worth to do the job. From the time he entered the White House, his carefree life ended, with SS agents following him around for the remainder of is time on this planet.

So why did he do it? His love of country, that's why.
The rich always want more power.

So do the Democrats. Which one you want to give that power to? I say the rich are much more trustworthy.

Forum List

Back