🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If You Had the Power to Rule the World, What Would You Do? Here's What I'd Do.

Right now, you and everyone are being forced to do what George Soros and the Chinese government want. How is that freedom? I'd remove those shackles to your freedom.
Incorrect. How am I being forced to do anything by anyone. I have free will. Don't you?

Some people actually need someone to take care of them but I guess you'd rather see those people suffer and die.
The entire generation of Israelites that had been corrupted in Egypt died in the desert. Only the youngsters, that didn't know Egypt, were allowed into the promised land. This generation is like that, and that of Noah's day, totally corrupt.

Incorrect. How am I being forced to do anything by anyone. I have free will. Don't you?
You are being forced to follow atheist laws if you live in the US. Your tax dollars are being used to pay for abortions abroad, whether you like it or not.

Right now, you and everyone are being forced to do what George Soros and the Chinese government want. How is that freedom? I'd remove those shackles to your freedom.
Are you being forced to do what George Soros and the Chinese government want? If not, why wouldn't the same hold true for others?

You are being forced to follow atheist laws if you live in the US. Your tax dollars are being used to pay for abortions abroad, whether you like it or not.
Actually no one is forcing me to obey any laws. I have free will to disobey laws I don't agree with. Don't you?

No, it's fact. I would make people's lives better by every measure.
Provided they were good Catholics/republicans/conservatives/heterosexuals.

Anyone else would be thrown off the roof like they do in all good religious countries.

God would be pleased because I'd do better job than atheist George Soros and the Chinese government is currently doing for the world.

Roman Catholics have always had a problem with ... the Glory is His.

Provided they were good Catholics/republicans/conservatives/heterosexuals.

Anyone else would be thrown off the roof like they do in all good religious countries.
See, that's you saying stuff I never said.
Funny, you people listen to George Soros and the Chinese government obediently like a bunch of sheep. No questioning whatsoever. Do you really think they have your best interests at heart?

See, that's you saying stuff I never said.
Funny, you people listen to George Soros and the Chinese government obediently like a bunch of sheep. No questioning whatsoever. Do you really think they have your best interests at heart?
You just said you would be all for killing people who drove to slow.

Don't tell me you wouldn't kill people who refused to bow to your twisted will

You don’t have to come right and say it.

We all know what you religious fanatics want.
And yet you obey the atheists in charge Soros, and the Chinese gov't like sheep. Do you really think they're looking out for your best interests?

Forum List

Back