🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If You Had the Power to Rule the World, What Would You Do? Here's What I'd Do.

I'm not sure what your parish is teaching but it isn't virtuous if someone is forced to be virtuous. That's the value of free will. You have to choose it.

Original sin is man's failure to be accountable. If everyone were accountable the world would change overnight. But they have to do it of their own free will.
Nowhere did I say I would or could force people to believe a certain way or behave a certain way. I'm saying governments would foster those kinds of beliefs and behaviors. Very similar to the way our government fosters English as the favored language, but doesn't demand it.

I didn't claim it was practical. It is just what I would do. I include anarchy as a form of government since it involves power.
God is order and brought about order from chaos. Anarchy is chaos and the opposite of order. Locke's take on the need for government is spot on.

Government fails when it writes laws that are counter to the Natural Law.

Nowhere did I say I would or could force people to believe a certain way or behave a certain way. I'm saying governments would foster those kinds of beliefs and behaviors. Very similar to the way our government fosters English as the favored language, but doesn't demand it.
Dude, your OP was filled with things you would force others to do.

I wonder if God is impressed you think you could do a better job than He does.

God would be pleased because I'd do better job than atheist George Soros and the Chinese government is currently doing for the world.

My will is selfless, as opposed to the will of the ones you're gladly giving away your freedoms to as we speak.
No it isn't.

If you will was selfless you wouldn't fantasize about having power over the entire world.

Dude, your OP was filled with things you would force others to do.
That's kind of like saying I'd force people to be free by removing the shackles that keep them from being so.

Some people actually need someone to take care of them but I guess you'd rather see those people suffer and die.
Oh brother... can you be anymore emotional? You don't know what she would do or wants.

No one disagrees that problems exist. They disagree on the solutions to the problems. So just because someone doesn't agree with your solution that doesn't make them uncaring.

No it isn't.

If you will was selfless you wouldn't fantasize about having power over the entire world.
Power only in the sense that I could remove those who harm people and make life better for everyone.

Power only in the sense that I could remove those who harm people and make life better for everyone.
IN YOUR OPINION.

That's the part you forget.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and everyone thinks theirs is the only one that doesn't stink

IN YOUR OPINION.

That's the part you forget.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and everyone thinks theirs is the only one that doesn't stink
No, it's fact. I would make people's lives better by every measure.

Actually it's not like that at all.
Right now, you and everyone are being forced to do what George Soros and the Chinese government want. How is that freedom? I'd remove those shackles to your freedom.

Forum List

Back