🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If You Had the Power to Rule the World, What Would You Do? Here's What I'd Do.

But I didn't make an absolute statement like you did. You said, Roman Catholics have always had a problem with ... the Glory is His" right? That implies all Roman Catholics at all times. A pretty hard statement to defend and a very easy one to defeat.

But let's talk about PEOPLE who place their will before the will of God (which is pretty much everyone at least once in their lives). Is that what you meant when you said Roman Catholics have always had a problem with ... the Glory is His"? Because the Catechism says otherwise. So if you haven't read that I'd love to know what the basis of your statement is.

The Roman Catholic Church is nothing without Roman Catholics.
If you need to divide the two in order to not understand what I am saying, then I cannot help you further ... :auiqs.jpg:

The Roman Catholic Church is nothing without Roman Catholics.
If you need to divide the two in order to not understand what I am saying, then I cannot help you further ... :auiqs.jpg:

I agree that we are the body of Christ but I still don't get why you believe Roman Catholics have always had a problem with ... the Glory is His"

That hasn't been my experience. There will always be distributions so maybe you are defining the rule through exception. Because from my experiences giving glory and praise to God is something Catholics do at every mass.

I agree that we are the body of Christ but I still don't get why you believe Roman Catholics have always had a problem with ... the Glory is His"

That hasn't been my experience. There will always be distributions so maybe you are defining the rule through exception. Because from my experiences giving glory and praise to God is something Catholics do at every mass.

The Glory is His ... How nice of the Roman Catholics that they decided to give it to Him.

I dated a Catholic girl who told me that the reason Catholics were such sinners is because they could confess, do a few 'Hail Mary's' and receive absolution.

I dated a Catholic girl who told me that the reason Catholics were such sinners is because they could confess, do a few 'Hail Mary's' and receive absolution.
I didn't realize Catholics were such disproportionate sinners. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back