If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

Earlier you asked, "How so?" Now I will tell you.

You, yourself, sets a bad example by talking about things you know nothing about. You don't know how I voted; you don't know my party affiliation; yet you deliberately speak as if you do.

I did not vote for Hillary and I am not a Democrat. And if there was no evidence against Trump, I would be the first one to say so. But whether you will admit it or not, Trump to, has a history.

A history of what? Do you believe everything limelight holders tell the media?

And don't tell me you're not a liberal. The good thing about people like you who are liberal is that you are too ashamed to admit it. The best part about this whole scam is how disappointed you all will be in several months when the investigation turns up nothing, and then we will be treated to all your conspiracy stories. Then we will dig up the hundreds of Russian collusion threads on this thing and rub your noses in it. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Funny chit. Remember a couple of months ago it was Trump saying that he & his campaign had no Russian contact.

Now, it is you dipsticks not giving a shit about how Trump & his team have lied multiple times about Russian contacts as you ruin in circles screaming " OMG OMG No Collusion!!! No Collusion!!!>

So why did they lie about Russia contacts?

It was in response to politics and policy, not just being in the same room or shaking hands with some Russian dignitary at a party.

This may come as a shock to you on the left, but there is no law saying you can't speak to a member of any other country in the world. There is no law that an American can't do legitimate business with Russia; not that Trump has.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Wrong...

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

He wasn't negotiating anything with Russia.
So you say, but you're crazy and his dealings with Russia are still under investigation. Even worse for you -- he wants immunity; which according to him, is a sign he probably committed a crime.

What did Trump say to the media?
If you have to ask that, then you're not even qualified to take part in this discussion. Recuse yourself to another thread.

Or are you talking about that stupid comment on the bus when he was secretly being recorded? That's not the media.
I'm talking about the one-on-one interview he did where he said he was thinking about the investigation when he fired Comey.
Dems were calling for the head of Comey before the elections. Even bragged about getting rid of him...........

Now he's their Love Child for political convience..............Just agenda driven asshats.

A history of what? Do you believe everything limelight holders tell the media?

And don't tell me you're not a liberal. The good thing about people like you who are liberal is that you are too ashamed to admit it. The best part about this whole scam is how disappointed you all will be in several months when the investigation turns up nothing, and then we will be treated to all your conspiracy stories. Then we will dig up the hundreds of Russian collusion threads on this thing and rub your noses in it. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Funny chit. Remember a couple of months ago it was Trump saying that he & his campaign had no Russian contact.

Now, it is you dipsticks not giving a shit about how Trump & his team have lied multiple times about Russian contacts as you ruin in circles screaming " OMG OMG No Collusion!!! No Collusion!!!>

So why did they lie about Russia contacts?

It was in response to politics and policy, not just being in the same room or shaking hands with some Russian dignitary at a party.

This may come as a shock to you on the left, but there is no law saying you can't speak to a member of any other country in the world. There is no law that an American can't do legitimate business with Russia; not that Trump has.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Wrong...

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

He wasn't negotiating anything with Russia.
So you say, but you're crazy and his dealings with Russia are still under investigation. Even worse for you -- he wants immunity; which according to him, is a sign he probably committed a crime.

Keep believing that. Remember how we will rub your nose in it when this is all done; just like we did with the Trump nomination and his eventual seat for the presidency.

I almost feel sorry for you leftists that are setting yourselves up for such disappointment...........NOT!

What did Trump say to the media?
If you have to ask that, then you're not even qualified to take part in this discussion. Recuse yourself to another thread.

Or are you talking about that stupid comment on the bus when he was secretly being recorded? That's not the media.
I'm talking about the one-on-one interview he did where he said he was thinking about the investigation when he fired Comey.
Dems were calling for the head of Comey before the elections. Even bragged about getting rid of him...........

Now he's their Love Child for political convience..............Just agenda driven asshats.
Nope and nope.

I don't need advice from you on blog participation. If you can't answer the question, just say so.

So what? He was going to fire Comey anyway. What does that prove? The President has that right and power to change the administration from the previous.

Oh really? Then why did Democrats have a Welcome Mat on or borders during DumBama's eight years? Those immigrants took jobs away from Americans, particularly lower skilled jobs that our poor people could do. A root cause of poverty is single-parent homes, and Democrats strongly supported that in the 70's and 80's to buy votes of women libbers. Drug and alcohol programs? Do you know who leads the charge for the legalization of marijuana?

How many poor Americans are willing to work as 16 hours per day in a field making less than minimum wage?

The desperation of the left is as pitiful as it is disgraceful. They simply cannot accept that the American people have spoke and President Trump is our president. They have tried to come up with every reason and engage in every tactic imaginable to get President Trump removed. The sad part is that he's only 5 months into his term. They are so fascist and so intolerant that they refuse to even give him a chance before resorting to desperate and idiotic tactics. This latest is a gem...

The Left's Insane Plan to Remove President Trump

Well, he won't be for long if this latest news happens to be true.

The desperation of the left is as pitiful as it is disgraceful. They simply cannot accept that the American people have spoke and President Trump is our president. They have tried to come up with every reason and engage in every tactic imaginable to get President Trump removed. The sad part is that he's only 5 months into his term. They are so fascist and so intolerant that they refuse to even give him a chance before resorting to desperate and idiotic tactics. This latest is a gem...

The Left's Insane Plan to Remove President Trump

When DumBama won his first term, nobody on the right was happy about it. But after a few weeks, we just sat back and said "Okay, let America see what it's like to be a leftist country........they'll learn." Well we did, and had historical comebacks in following elections.

We were confident that the left would hang themselves with their antics. The left are not like that with Trump. They are very scared because if Trump gets most of his agenda accomplished, Americans will see how much better things are under Republicans than Democrats.

It's the same thing when somebody on the Republican side wants to give a speech. They protest, riot, do whatever they can to stop the speaker. Why? Because they are scared. Conservatism makes sense and those on the left who have the guts to listen may be converted, so that's what they are really scared about.

When a leftist gives a speech, we don't protest. We want people to hear what they have to say. It only benefits us when they speak.

Oh really? Then why did Democrats have a Welcome Mat on or borders during DumBama's eight years? Those immigrants took jobs away from Americans, particularly lower skilled jobs that our poor people could do. A root cause of poverty is single-parent homes, and Democrats strongly supported that in the 70's and 80's to buy votes of women libbers. Drug and alcohol programs? Do you know who leads the charge for the legalization of marijuana?

How many poor Americans are willing to work as 16 hours per day in a field making less than minimum wage?

They won't. That's the point.

When industry needs workers, they pay the least that they can get away with. If they can't attract any workers, they increase their offer. That's how wages go up.

When foreigners come here (legal and illegal alike) they keep wages down by allowing industry to keep those offers lower. They accept those low wages and that brings down wages for everybody else.

My field of work is transportation. It's amazing how many foreigners are in trucks driving around on our highways without knowing a word of English. These trucks can weigh up to 80,000 lbs and they are driving right next to your vehicle on the road.

So they make money here and send it back home for their return. Cost of living is much lower in other countries, so they live like crap over here for a few years, then go back home to enjoy the money they made here; all along, keeping Americans out of work or at low pay.

It's time this all stopped.

When industry needs workers, they pay the least that they can get away with. If they can't attract any workers, they increase their offer. That's how wages go up.

When foreigners come here (legal and illegal alike) they keep wages down by allowing industry to keep those offers lower. They accept those low wages and that brings down wages for everybody else.

My field of work is transportation. It's amazing how many foreigners are in trucks driving around on our highways without knowing a word of English. These trucks can weigh up to 80,000 lbs and they are driving right next to your vehicle on the road.

So they make money here and send it back home for their return. Cost of living is much lower in other countries, so they live like crap over here for a few years, then go back home to enjoy the money they made here; all along, keeping Americans out of work or at low pay.

Of course, it is going to stop. The trucks will be driven by computers in the near future. Any job that is simple will be automated. Get educated or look forward to a life on the dole like most people that voted for the orange clown.

Let me rephrase my question.

How many poor Americans are willing to work 16 hours per day in a field?

WTF did you just say? If I get a bunch of people that object to Nestles, the government can declare that Gerber Baby Food is no longer an approved food stamp item.

I can't believe you are actually so stupid to make that post.

Yes, people would have the right to object to Nestles if Nestles is being supported by public tax dollars.

Cutting out PP is not the same as not funding public radio. It is choosing an organization & attacking it when that organization is perfectly legal.

You little Naxi fuck.

PP is not the same as funding radio or television stations? What's the difference? Nobody ever said we should put PP out of business, we just said we don't want our tax dollars to go to the largest abortion center in the country. What if the Republicans decided to give funds to Smith & Wesson? I bet you would become a little Nazi yourself, wouldn't you?

Speaking of Nazism, you want to give tax dollars to an organization people object to, and force them against their will and vote to support them. I'm for giving voters the right to choose what kind of government (and handouts) they wish to give.

Just how do you think the federal government is funding planned parenthood?

When PP provides a pelvic exam or breast cancer evaluation, they get reimbursed for services rendered through Medicaid or Title X.

Nestle (who owns Gerber) get government money when food stamps are used to buy their product.

So it is the same.

I suspect you are sofa king stupid that yoiu think the fecderal government just sends PP money instead of reimburse for services rendered through Medicaid or Title X.

Your side giving a bad example.

How so?

You wasted the country's time over a sex act. Then you look the other way when Trump talks about "grabbing pussy's". Now when faced with a growing mountain of evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians, you stick your head up your ass.

Dying to see this growing amount of evidence. If the Democrats said they had a bridge for sale and you never seen it, would you still buy it?

We wasted the countries time over a sex act? You are wasting time over made up bullshit without an ounce of evidence to support it. At least with Clinton, we had a history of his inappropriateness, we had witnesses, we had a woman who sued him for his actions. Now what do you have against Trump again???

Oh, a sex act in the Oral Office is much worse than compromising our national security.

And you voted for Hillary who's server contained sensitive and classified information that a high school computer geek could have broke into. But that's fine with you because she's a Democrat, isn't it?

The woman didn't sue him for his actions. She wanted an apology for the false magazine article that she said slandered her by saying she gave Bill a blow job and she didn't.

Republicans convinced her to sue for sexual harassment and paid her legal fees. Her suit was dismissed "with prejudice" for lack of evidence. Republicans appealed the dismissal.

I don't recall anything about a magazine article. She was asked what happened by a reporter from some television show, and she told him what happened. It was Clinton that denied what she said, and he sent Carver out to slander her. Bill didn't have the balls to do it himself. She demanded an apology, but Bill was too above her for that, and that's when they went to find out if this was something Bill did repeatedly. That's what led them to Lewinsky.

Bullshot. Star began with Whitewater & ran through Foster & Travelgate to Jones & then someone told him about a blue dress.

That is a ducking witch hunt.

Forum List

Back