If you're a Reagan Republican and a Trump supporter ...

You're very confused.

-Reagan believed America is great, he was right
-Trump believes Trump is great, but he'll make America great ... if we elect him

-Reagan was all about optimism that our business is the best open the economic borders and we'll kick ass, he was right
-Trump is all about fear we can't compete so those feriners are going to steal our jobs

-Reagan was about wanting to lower taxes and regulations and our companies will want to be here, he was right
-Trump is about punishing them if they try to leave

If you're a Reagan Republican and support Trump, you believe light is dark, up is down and government can best decide who we can do business with.

Johnson's not perfect for sure, but he's far more like Reagan than Trump is, and Trump isn't nearly different enough from Hillary for it to matter.

The last, desperate argument of the Republicans is the Supreme Court. Well, we've had decades of courts with Republican nominated majorities. At one point it was 7-2. We got shit for it. And John Roberts ignoring even the argument of the Obama administration and just declaring it a "tax" was the final nail in the coffin.

Healthcare exchanges, government deciding what policies need to include and all the rest of the Obamacare regulations are a "tax?" He's full of shit. And what Supreme Court ever told a side here's what you should have argued, and I'm going to pretend you did and rule for you?

Then there's this crap Trump is a capitalist, he only wants "fair" trade deals. Even if you believe someone who says he's for free trade keeps saying he isn't, his proposals go way beyond that. Punitive taxes on American businesses trying to escape our oppressive taxes and regulations isn't about trade and it's not capitalist, which is what made us so rich to start with.

That Trump thinks America isn't great, but he personally can make it great is frankly scary. But that he's anti-free trade and anti-Capitalist is unacceptable.

If you're a Reagan Republican ... vote for Johnson ...

There is a difference. Reagan was a liberal by today's standards.
Reagan loved America.

Reagan had a core.

Reagan was a class act.

But more importantly, Reaganites were not a bunch of Nazis.

If Reagan were alive today people like you would be calling him a reich wing reactionary TEA Partier. In the eyes of left wingers, the only good Republicans are dead Republicans.

Bullshit. He asked a question. He didn't announce any policy to use nuclear weapons on Iran.

He actually said he would not rule them out.

Donald Trump is five ticks forward on the clock to global destruction.

Trump's intention is to not get involved in foreign squabbles. I don't have a problem with that.

Are you kidding? Half of his rhetoric was on war with Iran and expanding the US military, one of the most oppressive arms of state injustice.

His entire temperament is to completely lose control whenever he is slanted, and his foreign policy (self admittedly) is to kiss the ass of who ever kisses his ass.

Come on mate, don't be naive,

If Reagan were alive today people like you would be calling him a reich wing reactionary TEA Partier. In the eyes of left wingers, the only good Republicans are dead Republicans.

I agree with that sentiment.

If anyone needs to be exterminated, it is the politicians. They are all self absorbed and greedy, which is why they got into politics in the first place.

:wtf:

That's my point. That's exactly my argument I mean duh, did you read the conversation? What is wrong with you?

Nevertheless, you are content to allow Hillary to become president.

strawman, and a lame one
Not at all. You've said so many times.

I've said I want neither of them to be President, they both suck. You said I'm content to allow Hillary to be President, which I've never said. Stop projectile vomiting your shit. We're screwed either way. I'm "content to allow" neither of them to be President. You're saying I need to vote for one of them or I'm in favor of the other. Which is a load of crap

We are not equally screwed either way. Trump is proposing some good things. About the only thing I dislike are his threat to impose tariffs and his plan for maternity leave. He wants to appoint good judges, cut government regulations, and cut government in general.

Clinton, on the other hand, would be a complete disaster. Our 2nd Amendment rights would be the first thing to go. Our First Amendment rights would be next. She would legalize 30 million illegal aliens and open the flood gates for more. How you imagine there is any equivalence between the two defies comprehension.

Trump keeps pounding his anti-capitalist message. He's a lot more threat to actually do the crap he's proposing than Hillary is. I doubt she's going to follow through with reducing free trade

You're very confused.

-Trump believes Trump is great, but he'll make America great ... if we elect him

-Reagan was all about optimism that our business is the best open the economic borders and we'll kick ass, he was right
-Trump is all about fear we can't compete so those feriners are going to steal our jobs

-Reagan was about wanting to lower taxes and regulations and our companies will want to be here, he was right

If you're a Reagan Republican and support Trump, you believe light is dark, up is down and government can best decide who we can do business with.

Johnson's not perfect for sure, but he's far more like Reagan than Trump is, and Trump isn't nearly different enough from Hillary for it to matter.

The last, desperate argument of the Republicans is the Supreme Court. Well, we've had decades of courts with Republican nominated majorities. At one point it was 7-2. We got shit for it. And John Roberts ignoring even the argument of the Obama administration and just declaring it a "tax" was the final nail in the coffin.

Healthcare exchanges, government deciding what policies need to include and all the rest of the Obamacare regulations are a "tax?" He's full of shit. And what Supreme Court ever told a side here's what you should have argued, and I'm going to pretend you did and rule for you?

Then there's this crap Trump is a capitalist, he only wants "fair" trade deals. Even if you believe someone who says he's for free trade keeps saying he isn't, his proposals go way beyond that. Punitive taxes on American businesses trying to escape our oppressive taxes and regulations isn't about trade and it's not capitalist, which is what made us so rich to start with.

That Trump thinks America isn't great, but he personally can make it great is frankly scary. But that he's anti-free trade and anti-Capitalist is unacceptable.

There is a difference. Reagan was a liberal by today's standards.
Reagan loved America.

Reagan had a core.

Reagan was a class act.

But more importantly, Reaganites were not a bunch of Nazis.

You need to do some history reading on what Nazis actually were

You're very confused.

Correct, buts strange thing happened since Reagan........

Democrats got power for 16 years.

Nevertheless, you are content to allow Hillary to become president.

strawman, and a lame one
Not at all. You've said so many times.

I've said I want neither of them to be President, they both suck. You said I'm content to allow Hillary to be President, which I've never said. Stop projectile vomiting your shit. We're screwed either way. I'm "content to allow" neither of them to be President. You're saying I need to vote for one of them or I'm in favor of the other. Which is a load of crap

We are not equally screwed either way. Trump is proposing some good things. About the only thing I dislike are his threat to impose tariffs and his plan for maternity leave. He wants to appoint good judges, cut government regulations, and cut government in general.

Clinton, on the other hand, would be a complete disaster. Our 2nd Amendment rights would be the first thing to go. Our First Amendment rights would be next. She would legalize 30 million illegal aliens and open the flood gates for more. How you imagine there is any equivalence between the two defies comprehension.

Trump is proposing nothing that can work in reality. His wall is one example. His latest proposal is to build it 30 feet deep and 80 feet high and 2000 miles long. The engineering problem make it pretty much impossible.

If they get it built it will take many years and if Mexico's economy greatly improves Mexicans won't be coming here. The other problem with a wall is they can still get over it. The will get into this country wall or no wall. The wall won't even slow them down. Trump knows this but his supporters are not very bright and they believe it will work. The average American IQ is 100. All the dumb people support Trump.

We can't build it technically? The ignorance just oozes from you. And they aren't going to build the wall and go home there would be all kinds of surveillance in it.

That we can't build a wall and monitor it is the dumbest shit I hear from liberals, it's amazing

You're very confused.

And now suddenly capitalism and free trade no longer work? That's ridiculous

You're very confused.

We have 11 million illegals in this country. Let's get back to common sense once we actually secure our nation.

You're very confused.

We have 11 million illegals in this country. Let's get back to common sense once we actually secure our nation.

Then why doesn't Trump focus on that if it's priority instead of putting so much of his effort into his anti-free trade, anti-capitalist agenda?

You're very confused.

Johnson?

Um... No.

I mean... Yes.

All Trumpies should vote J.

He's a lot more threat to actually do the crap he's proposing than Hillary is. I doubt she's going to follow through with reducing free trade

We already know that Trump wants higher tariffs, and it does not take a genius to figure out that he has ulterior motives for those.

You're very confused.

I was optimistic then, that we could kick ass.

Reagan was wrong. I was wrong.

We got our asses kicked.

Bullshit. He asked a question. He didn't announce any policy to use nuclear weapons on Iran.

He actually said he would not rule them out.

Donald Trump is five ticks forward on the clock to global destruction.

Trump's intention is to not get involved in foreign squabbles. I don't have a problem with that.

Are you kidding? Half of his rhetoric was on war with Iran and expanding the US military, one of the most oppressive arms of state injustice.

His entire temperament is to completely lose control whenever he is slanted, and his foreign policy (self admittedly) is to kiss the ass of who ever kisses his ass.

Come on mate, don't be naive,

Why have a nuke if you take their use off the table?

Come on mate, don't be naive

Clearly you are not following, which is typical.

Their usage should only ever be in self defense, and this protocol should be followed in all circumstances.

Anyone that believes otherwise is not only reeking with stupidity, but also presents a danger to the fate of the entire planet.

You're very confused.

We got our asses kicked.

Yeah, 20 years of abounding growth, who needs that?

You're very confused.

We got our asses kicked.

Tell the Working and Middle Class how great the last 40 years has been.

Life Expectancy for White Americans Declines

"Life expectancy fell for the U.S. white population in 2014 and remained flat for all population groups combined, according to data released Wednesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, showing how increases in death rates from suicides, drug overdoses and related causes are threatening an important measure of health and prosperity."

"There have been signs for years that health and socioeconomic problems might be chipping away at improvements in longevity for parts of the U.S. population. In 2008, the IHME reported that life expectancy had stagnated or declined for about 4% of men and 19% of women in the U.S. in the 1980s and 1990s. The report cited diseases related to smoking, high blood pressure and obesity as contributors and noted wide disparities in life expectancy between poor and wealthy U.S. counties.

Now, deaths from suicide, drug overdoses and similar causes appear to be playing a bigger role. Research published in November showed that white middle-aged Americans—both men and women—have been dying at a rising rate since the beginning of this century, due in large part to suicide, alcohol abuse and chronic liver diseases. "

Bolding added.

Clearly you are not following, which is typical.

Their usage should only ever be in self defense, and this protocol should be followed in all circumstances.

Anyone that believes otherwise is not only reeking with stupidity, but also presents a danger to the fate of the entire planet.

Define defensive. If we are attacked, then taking out the enemy is the best defense.

Sorry, no weapon should be taken off the table when dealing with those that would chop of our heads, or moonbats.

You're very confused.

We got our asses kicked.

Tell the Working and Middle Class how great the last 40 years has been.

Life Expectancy for White Americans Declines

"Life expectancy fell for the U.S. white population in 2014 and remained flat for all population groups combined, according to data released Wednesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, showing how increases in death rates from suicides, drug overdoses and related causes are threatening an important measure of health and prosperity."

"There have been signs for years that health and socioeconomic problems might be chipping away at improvements in longevity for parts of the U.S. population. In 2008, the IHME reported that life expectancy had stagnated or declined for about 4% of men and 19% of women in the U.S. in the 1980s and 1990s. The report cited diseases related to smoking, high blood pressure and obesity as contributors and noted wide disparities in life expectancy between poor and wealthy U.S. counties.

Now, deaths from suicide, drug overdoses and similar causes appear to be playing a bigger role. Research published in November showed that white middle-aged Americans—both men and women—have been dying at a rising rate since the beginning of this century, due in large part to suicide, alcohol abuse and chronic liver diseases. "

Bolding added.

"Working" class, that always cracked me up. Yeah, they're the ones who work. So in the businesses I owned, why were there cars the first ones out of the parking lot every day? The higher in the org you are, the more hours you put in. Funny how the people feeding off the backs of workers are the ones who work the hardest and the workers work the least.

Spent my career in management and management consulting before going entrepreneurial and that's the way it always works. Maybe you can explain that one

Forum List

Back