IG Horowitz just testified to the Senate that FBI did not follow Woods procedures

While we ignore concentration camps?
where are they at? Baltimore, Chicago, Ferguson? those camps? Yep, you all ignore the snot out of em.
So it matters where they are then, ok.
I'm looking for clarity. at least you admit you ignore those cities and their populace.
I said concentration camps, you said inner city, you're full of shit. And you know it
is there a difference? at least you admitted it.
You had trouble with the difference hon, reread through your drivel.

he didn't ask anything of you. strange you asked. I didn't. I could read he was pissed. he didn't try and recruit you into his pissed feelings at all. wow, your strange.
If people aren't pissed, just pretend you are a German Citizen about to throw your hands up and say

"Ehh, what do I care if they are spying on people they think are doing something wrong, as long as I have my beer and enough saur kraut to eat?".......

Right before The Nazis take over The Weimar Democratic Republic.
The new “racist” response for all liberal buffoons
So yes, americans do ignore our own concentration camps, just as we do our bogus illegal unconstitutional wars without end, Amen.

where are they at? Baltimore, Chicago, Ferguson? those camps? Yep, you all ignore the snot out of em.
I'm looking for clarity. at least you admit you ignore those cities and their populace.
I said concentration camps, you said inner city, you're full of shit. And you know it
I know what I responded to. you don't seem to understand the definition. you should look it up.

He just said it 30 seconds ago. Turn on the TV.

The FBI did not follow procedures to get the warrant.

Obama and his DOJ spied ILLEGALLY ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT! Horowitz is laying it out now

Nope. No spying on political opponent. You lose.
You know there was, and everyone here knows you know there was.

You're just spewing stupid crap to see what kind of shit you can stir.

Give it a rest, idiot.

I know what I responded to. you don't seem to understand the definition. you should look it up.
That won't make them go away for you hon.

he didn't ask anything of you. strange you asked. I didn't. I could read he was pissed. he didn't try and recruit you into his pissed feelings at all. wow, your strange.
If people aren't pissed, just pretend you are a German Citizen about to throw your hands up and say

"Ehh, what do I care if they are spying on people they think are doing something wrong, as long as I have my beer and enough saur kraut to eat?".......

So yes, americans do ignore our own concentration camps, just as we do our bogus illegal unconstitutional wars without end, Amen.
no we don't, the demofks run everyone of those camps and they make sure to maintain the level of need in those camps. Detroit, LA, Atlanta, we got plenty that the demofks ignore. No other americans ignore them, only the leftist elites. school choice and stop and frisk. without those two things, the left maintain the camps. Feel free to denounce the left

no we don't, the demofks run everyone of those camps and they make sure to maintain the level of need in those camps. Detroit, LA, Atlanta, we got plenty that the demofks ignore. No other americans ignore them, only the leftist elites. school choice and stop and frisk. without those two things, the left maintain the camps. Feel free to denounce the left
So why don't you vote Republiocan then?

no getting rid of leftists is their only hope. I can't do that. that has to be from them. they need to tell the left to go fk themselves.

How is it not perfectly clear?

Woods procedure not followed
FISA warrant was illegal
Obama illegally spied on a political rival

It’s so simple, Lefties, just admit it.
Way too many facts so scant chance of success in the land of suspended reality.

So why don't you vote Republiocan then?
you don't, that's why I explained it to you.

no getting rid of leftists is their only hope. I can't do that. that has to be from them. they need to tell the left to go fk themselves.
Sic 'em tigger.

There's really no reason to get all excited about Horowitz and his report anyway, virtually toothless in it's power to investigate. His investigation was very narrow in scope, and all he could do is REPEAT what he was told by the people he interviewed. So if he was LIED to, he's just repeating the LIE. So this report of his is really a nothing burger in terms of proving GUILT.

The report that's going to do that is the Barr/Durham CRIMINAL investigation.

Liberal tactic to offer emotive statement when the item, (concentration camps) is nowhere in evidence. I can reference the “smart machine” which turns dopes into smart people against their will and it sounds all tingly and the like but it doesn’t exist.

There's really no reason to get all excited about Horowitz and his report anyway. His investigation was very narrow in scope, and all he could do is REPEAT what he was told by the people he interviewed. So if he was LIED to, he's just repeating the LIE. So this report of his is really a nothing burger in terms of proving GUILT.

he merely presented the information on what will be brought up before a grand jury by Durham.

Sic 'em tigger.
you're sick and tired. got it.

There's really no reason to get all excited about Horowitz and his report anyway. His investigation was very narrow in scope, and all he could do is REPEAT what he was told by the people he interviewed. So if he was LIED to, he's just repeating the LIE. So this report of his is really a nothing burger in terms of proving GUILT.

he merely presented the information on what will be brought up before a grand jury by Durham.
Pretty much... his report is a just a tiny little fraction of deep state democrat corruption.

IG Horowitz just said it 2 hours ago to the Senate intelligence committee.

then theres this too -

The FBI listened in on phone conversations and monitored text messages between 2011 and 2013 while probing a gambling and money-laundering ring tied to the Russian mob that operated out of a 63rd-floor pad in Trump Tower,

Trump ignited a firestorm of controversy with a series of tweets that claimed then-President Barack Obama “had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower” shortly before last year’s election.

stfu - please.
And what was The Result of That Illegal Wire Tapping of Trump Tower which you Russian Trolls told us NEVER HAPPENED?

They wire tapped TRUMP TOWER for 3 years?

Interesting.
and yet another stated trump lie debunked.
It wasn’t debunked unless you bend reality again.
I never have, so no need to do that ever.

Inventing national conspiracy theories to cover up lies would be considered such.
But seriously, Page was wiretapped but where does anyone think that Trump tower was?

then theres this too -

The FBI listened in on phone conversations and monitored text messages between 2011 and 2013 while probing a gambling and money-laundering ring tied to the Russian mob that operated out of a 63rd-floor pad in Trump Tower,

Trump ignited a firestorm of controversy with a series of tweets that claimed then-President Barack Obama “had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower” shortly before last year’s election.

stfu - please.
And what was The Result of That Illegal Wire Tapping of Trump Tower which you Russian Trolls told us NEVER HAPPENED?

Interesting.

Property records show that Vadim Trincher — who’s finishing up a five-year sentence for racketeering conspiracy — transferred ownership of the apartment to his wife in 2014, but the feds slapped a $75,000 lien on it last year, to cover his unpaid fine.

now STFU
So they spied on Trump for three years, WIRETAPPING TRUMP Tower, something you have denied for three years happened, even going so far to ridicule The President, and tell people he was Mentally Ill, and Unfit for Office, and then The Wiretapping FBI, Charged Trump with NOTHING, because he DID NOTHING ILLEGAL, but slapped a lien on some Russian nobody knows and no one gives a fuck about?

Am I right?

That's what you said, not me....YOU!
No one tapped Trump tower. The report makes that abundantly clear.
You and Your COMRADES in your ZEAL to Promote More Hate and Disinformation just Told us VER BATEM, that TRUMP TOWER WAS WIRE TAPPED BY THE FBI!

Why did Obama Pay Putin for The Dirty Dossier, and once he received it, order his Loyal Foot Soldiers to Take out President Trump?

Is this why Obama Bin Lying is the only President in US History that decided he just LOVED Washington so MUCH, he had to live a mere block from THE WHITE HOUSE?

Is this why he communicated with Hillary Clinton on a Secret Illegal Server Using an Alias and LIED ABOUT IT?

I don’t care who told you Trump tower was wiretapped but it’s not true.

then theres this too -

stfu - please.

Interesting.
and yet another stated trump lie debunked.
It wasn’t debunked unless you bend reality again.
I never have, so no need to do that ever.

Inventing national conspiracy theories to cover up lies would be considered such.
But seriously, Page was wiretapped but where does anyone think that Trump tower was?
I know he was. they admitted he was. and they spied on him why?

Forum List

Back