IG Horowitz just testified to the Senate that FBI did not follow Woods procedures

Horowitz has not said anyone was spied on illegally.

Stop lying.
Horrowitz' boss did, and he is The One with Subpoeana Power.
You in no wasy whatsoever addressed:

Stop lying.
The spying was legal. The method it was authorized under was corrupt.
I'd argue the spying was illegal since the laws and regulations authoring it were intentionally abused, and The FISA Court was intentionally misled, and FALSE AFFIDAVITS were filed.

I am pissed today. THE SURVEILLANCE STATE needs burnt to THE GROUND!
I kinda don't care if your'e pissed, am I supposed to?
why would you be?

Libs peed all over themselves with excitement whenvteport came out but his report and testimony are far more damaging than helpful
Another false and fake feelings fest gone awry.
As they always do, They Launch Pre-Emptive Propaganda Strikes for purposes of spinning the narrative and promoting misinformation.

You can set your watch by it, it's so predictable.

Horrowitz' boss did, and he is The One with Subpoeana Power.

Stop lying.
I'd argue the spying was illegal since the laws and regulations authoring it were intentionally abused, and The FISA Court was intentionally misled, and FALSE AFFIDAVITS were filed.

why would you be?
Exactly.

He just said it 30 seconds ago. Turn on the TV.

The FBI did not follow procedures to get the warrant.

Obama and his DOJ spied ILLEGALLY ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT! Horowitz is laying it out now

Nope. No spying on political opponent. You lose.

Libs peed all over themselves with excitement whenvteport came out but his report and testimony are far more damaging than helpful
Another false and fake feelings fest gone awry.
As they always do, They Launch Pre-Emptive Propaganda Strikes for purposes of spinning the narrative and promoting misinformation.

You can set your watch by it, it's so predictable.
One would think voting Republican would render some relief to folks.

Stop lying.

why would you be?
Exactly.
he didn't ask anything of you. strange you asked. I didn't. I could read he was pissed. he didn't try and recruit you into his pissed feelings at all. wow, your strange.

He just said it 30 seconds ago. Turn on the TV.

The FBI did not follow procedures to get the warrant.

Obama and his DOJ spied ILLEGALLY ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT! Horowitz is laying it out now

Nope. No spying on political opponent. You lose.
what else was it when emails were altered to spy?

hmmmm never get caught somewhere where someone isn't around to tell you how to get out. it's obvious you have no intuitive skills.

why would you be?
Exactly.
he didn't ask anything of you. strange you asked. I didn't. I could read he was pissed. he didn't try and recruit you into his pissed feelings at all. wow, your strange.
I find this deeply meaningful, thank you for your feedback.

why would you be?
Exactly.
If people aren't pissed, just pretend you are a German Citizen about to throw your hands up and say

"Ehh, what do I care if they are spying on people they think are doing something wrong, as long as I have my beer and enough saur kraut to eat?".......

Right before The Nazis take over The Weimar Democratic Republic.

why would you be?
Exactly.
If people aren't pissed, just pretend you are a German Citizen about to throw your hands up and say

"Ehh, what do I care if they are spying on people they think are doing something wrong, as long as I have my beer and enough saur kraut to eat?".......

While we ignore concentration camps?

why would you be?
Exactly.

where are they at? Baltimore, Chicago, Ferguson? those camps? Yep, you all ignore the snot out of em.

where are they at? Baltimore, Chicago, Ferguson? those camps? Yep, you all ignore the snot out of em.
So it matters where they are then, ok.

why would you be?
Exactly.

It's true, that not only did The German People Ignore The Crimes of The Nazis before, during and after they took over The Weimar Democratic Republic, they also IGNORED the Gruesome Inhumane Butchery Taking place at Concentration Camps.

Probably they did not want to say anything about it on Twitter for fear of having their account banned.

I'm looking for clarity. at least you admit you ignore those cities and their populace.

I want them to have school choice and I want them to begin to take back their streets by stop and frisk laws. I'm ready, you?

I'm looking for clarity. at least you admit you ignore those cities and their populace.
I said concentration camps, you said inner city, you're full of shit. And you know it

I said concentration camps, you said inner city, you're full of shit. And you know it
is there a difference? at least you admitted it.

BTW, while all this shit is going on, started by The DemNazi party designed to Divide and Conquer America, we are having more and more Islamic Terrorism in this country, and all of that is due to Coddling Islam, and from Obama opening our gates to let The Trojan Horse in to our Shining City on The Hill!

If you read up on the current state of Radical Islam, they advise their followers that if they cannot pull off a large attack, that a death of 1,000 cuts if preferable.

And that includes running for office, draining America financially any way you can, knife attacks, finding ways to finance Islamic Radicalism, Promoting Anti-American Propaganda, Encouraging Others to Join their JIHAD, driving a car in to a crowd, assassinating police, going on a shooting rampage, attacking Churches and Synagogues, making a pipe bomb, attacking Schools, and Hospitals and starting Forest Fires, and poisoning people.

Last edited:
why would you be?
Exactly.

The new “racist” response for all liberal buffoons

How is it not perfectly clear?

Woods procedure not followed
FISA warrant was illegal
Obama illegally spied on a political rival

It’s so simple, Lefties, just admit it.

Forum List

Back