Ignorant and Uninformed

.....government school grads, those who don't read books, .....the Democrat voter.

If you don't believe that being uninformed is an enhancement, if not a requirement, to vote Democrat, look at the demand by the Left that knowledge, information, be kept from their supporters.

1. The state of Kentucky passed a law that required doctors to provide ultrasound images and play fetal heartbeats for women who were seeking an abortion.

2. "The State of Kentucky said the law is "simple and straightforward," which they argued is part of the "informed-consent process" and "does nothing more than require that women who are considering an abortion be provided with information that is truthful, non-misleading and relevant to their decision of whether to have an abortion," CNN reported."

3. "...an abortion clinic, argued the law said doctors' First Amendment rights were violated because the woman was forced to see the baby's images before an abortion was performed."

4. Planned Parenthood argued the law is "medically unnecessary" and isn't based on "medicine or science."

Planned Parenthood

This medically-unnecessary law has no basis in medicine or science. The only thing it does is shame and stigmatize people for seeking abortion services. Abortion is health care, and no person should be punished for accessing basic health care. Period."

Pro-life Victory: Supreme Court Refuses to Hear Challenge to an Ultrasound Law

Imagine how harmful to the doctrines of the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals it would be if both sides of every issue were mandated.

Why.....there might be a whole slew of Trump elections.
Ironically Dems are generally better educated than GOP types. Curious what some knowledge can do.

I knew the thread title would bring you....

bg021918dAPC20180218114507.jpg

.....government school grads, those who don't read books, .....the Democrat voter.

If you don't believe that being uninformed is an enhancement, if not a requirement, to vote Democrat, look at the demand by the Left that knowledge, information, be kept from their supporters.

1. The state of Kentucky passed a law that required doctors to provide ultrasound images and play fetal heartbeats for women who were seeking an abortion.

2. "The State of Kentucky said the law is "simple and straightforward," which they argued is part of the "informed-consent process" and "does nothing more than require that women who are considering an abortion be provided with information that is truthful, non-misleading and relevant to their decision of whether to have an abortion," CNN reported."

3. "...an abortion clinic, argued the law said doctors' First Amendment rights were violated because the woman was forced to see the baby's images before an abortion was performed."

4. Planned Parenthood argued the law is "medically unnecessary" and isn't based on "medicine or science."

Planned Parenthood

This medically-unnecessary law has no basis in medicine or science. The only thing it does is shame and stigmatize people for seeking abortion services. Abortion is health care, and no person should be punished for accessing basic health care. Period."

Imagine how harmful to the doctrines of the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals it would be if both sides of every issue were mandated.

I am a fair and balanced person. I give BOTH sides to my children and granchildren.

i say; "liberals are decent but inept"

"conservatives are human scum"

See?

I gave both sides!

more....

I'll say "conservatives want to KILL everyone who isn't conservative"
and
"liberals don't want to kill anyone"

and then I say "conservatives are IGNORANT and UNINFORMED and FULL OF HATE while liberals are MUCH SMARTER, MUCH BETTER INFORMED and MUCH BETTER PEOPLE."

Then I let them decide whether they want to be DECENT, HONORABLE freedom loving Americans who embrace the constitution and our American way of life OR......be conservative HUMAN SCUM.

Speaking of books I highly recommend Exposure by Robert bilott. It is the true story of how Dupont willingly was dumping toxic chemicals is parkersville, wv. Its incredible that a company would willingly try to hurt a whole population of people. They knew the stuff was toxic. Just as bad as abortion. Read that one PC?

Speaking of books I highly recommend Exposure by Robert bilott. It is the true story of how Dupont willingly was dumping toxic chemicals is parkersville, wv. Its incredible that a company would willingly try to hurt a whole population of people. They knew the stuff was toxic. Just as bad as abortion. Read that one PC?

she was probably told that Parkersville, WV was a DEMOCRATIC stronghold so she has no problem poisoning them.

Those folks with an education are an enemy to you aren't they love.
A K-12 education is barely anything, as an entrepreneur I can attest to this, much as I'm sure that entrepreneurs such as Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs can.

Those folks with an education are an enemy to you aren't they love.
A K-12 education is barely anything, as an entrepreneur I can attest to this, much as I'm sure that entrepreneurs such as Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs can.

Perhaps if we made k-12 more advanced, to the point that graduating from high school meant that you really were ready to enter at least SOME PART of the work force.

perhaps we could do in 12 years what now takes 14-16

Planned Parenthood

I am a fair and balanced person. I give BOTH sides to my children and granchildren.

i say; "liberals are decent but inept"

"conservatives are human scum"

See?

I gave both sides!

more....

I'll say "conservatives want to KILL everyone who isn't conservative"
and
"liberals don't want to kill anyone"

and then I say "conservatives are IGNORANT and UNINFORMED and FULL OF HATE while liberals are MUCH SMARTER, MUCH BETTER INFORMED and MUCH BETTER PEOPLE."

Then I let them decide whether they want to be DECENT, HONORABLE freedom loving Americans who embrace the constitution and our American way of life OR......be conservative HUMAN SCUM.

1. "grandchildren"

2. "liberals don't want to kill anyone"

"New York Governor Signs Unfathomable Law That Allows Abortions All the Way Up to Birth"
New York Governor Signs Unfathomable Law That Allows Abortions All the Way Up to Birth | American Center for Law and Justice

"9 States Now Allow Killing Babies Up to Birth After Illinois Legalized All Abortions"
9 States Now Allow Killing Babies Up to Birth After Illinois Legalized All Abortions - CatholicCitizens.org

And Democrat Governor Northam for murder of the infant AFTER birth:
“So in this particular example if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen, the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.” The “discussion” refers to ending the baby’s life or not, even though it had been born — another radical step to the left.

As mentioned earlier, Roman parents would kill the child as a form of birth control. What Northam said is no different than what the evil Roman empire would do to newly-born children." The Modern-Day Democratic Party Treats The Unborn The Same Way The Roman Empire Did

3. "...liberals are MUCH SMARTER, MUCH BETTER INFORMED and MUCH BETTER PEOPLE.""

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

3. Obama prevented the DEA from stopping Hezbollah from selling cocaine in the US. The money was used for IED's to kill American soldiers.
Clear and evident obstruction of justice.

NEXT!

"Its incredible that a company would willingly try to hurt a whole population of people."

How about a whole nation?

Try this one....

51z-SPJskvL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Yet, you were unable to provide any lies.

Must be because I never lie, and you just verified same.
Au contraire missy, you wrote "being uninformed is an enhancement, if not a requirement, to vote Democrat". I wrote "Dems are generally better educated than GOP types". Doesn't seem both statements can be true so who is lying?

she was probably told that Parkersville, WV was a DEMOCRATIC stronghold so she has no problem poisoning them.

1. The Democrat Party is the spawn of the Soviet Bolshevik Party.
It stands for nearly 100% of the same things that the Russian communists did.
The Russian version legalized all abortions, and the Democrats endorse infanticide.
And.....it is the only party that put its own citizens in concentration camps.

2. Your posts, the work of an insane mental patient, are proof of Rules #1 and #2
Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

I look forward to your next bizarre pronouncement.

This is an easy one, the answer is A. There are three times as many gun deaths every year as there are late-term abortions.

Let's check.

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]
http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

If 'Black Lives Matter,' they'd be protesting in front of Planned Parenthood.

Yet, you were unable to provide any lies.

Must be because I never lie, and you just verified same.
Au contraire missy, you wrote "being uninformed is an enhancement, if not a requirement, to vote Democrat". I wrote "Dems are generally better educated than GOP types". Doesn't seem both statements can be true so who is lying?

You prove me correct in your every post.

Or.....have you ceased voting Democrat?

Being informed is just a guise they use. They're not to be bothered with accountability or responsibility.
Everything with the Left is a matter of OPPOSITES. They constantly put down the education and intelligence of conservatives and Trump supporters because they have none of their own. And those few who manage to get degrees in this or that somehow manage to be stupid twits in every other matter of the world!

Forum List

Back