Illegal aliens sue Florida gov

The funniest part of the whole thing, is that Desantis had to go to Texas to find enough illegals to fly to Mass. He does not want to get rid of the ones in his state as the economy relies on them
For someone who claims to hate evenly, I never see you rag in the left as much.

Then you cry foul when someone notices and fly into attack mode.

Under false pretenses they claim.

I do wonder, what is your view that the Gov of Florida had to go to Texas to find illegals to fly to Mass?
Don't care. If Biden would deal with the problem, none of this would be happening. But you rag on the right non stop for their reactions but I never see you pick at the hypocrisy of Martha's vineyard residents.

Or Biden for not addressing the issue.

Or the fake rage of the left.

Can you stay on the topic of the thread for once and not make it about me?

just once, or is that too much to ask?
Too much to ask in this place. You dive into attack mode at will, forgive me if I simply do the same to you.

Aw look. A signature LOL reaction. Here comes some bullshit about me being angry and stupid next.

Last edited:
Too much to ask in this place. You dive into attack mode at will, forgive me if I simply do the same to you.

Aw look. A signature LOL reaction. Here comes some bullshit about me being angry and stupid next.

I appreciate your honesty in admitting you have no interest of staying on the topic of the thread.

They arent illegals. They are asylum/refugees from South America.
Thats why he went to TX.

During a press conference last week, DeSantis vowed to Floridians that he will send more flights of illegal aliens to the homes of the Democrat party’s wealthiest communities.

During a press conference last week, DeSantis vowed to Floridians that he will send more flights of illegal aliens to the homes of the Democrat party’s wealthiest communities.
Thats fine and dandy. These particular people were picked up at asylum centers.

Don't care. If Biden would deal with the problem, none of this would be happening
Isn't the democratic argument about Trump not handling COVID, leaving it to the governors to do the shutdowns?

Which leads to the question why this is a legit use of State of Florida funds when the people were not even in the state to begin with.
which leads to the question - why is this a problem to begin with when this admin refuses to have proper border controls? so far, what 2 milllion have come across?

you're taking pot shots at conservatives and their reactions but never at any point hit the root of the issue itself.

Which leads to the question why this is a legit use of State of Florida funds when the people were not even in the state to begin with.
I'm just wondering if any of them were pregnant. And if so, might they seek an abortion after six weeks in Massachusetts? It would be pure irony if that was the case. Since that would make DeSantis liable under the Texas abortion law.

Forum List

Back