Illegal aliens sue Florida gov

It's about what we all figured. The white wing does nothing but project. It only took me two posts to get you to admit you approve of politicians using tax payer money to wage their personal, political wars.
Apparently it wasnt personal. They had money for this set back in the budget.

So, no new thread yet is what you are saying?
been down this road with you before dude. ain't gonna do the lucy and football shit. you go off topic when you feel like it - been there, done that.

suddenly you wanna be formal. bullshit.

been down this road with you before dude. ain't gonna do the lucy and football shit. you go off topic when you feel like it - been there, done that.

suddenly you wanna be formal. bullshit.

If you really did not want to discuss that topic all you had to do was say so. No need for this elaborate ruse

Apparently it wasnt personal. They had money for this set back in the budget.

And if the lawsuit is to be believed that money was given to them by the Fed Govt for dealing with COIVD.

If you really did not want to discuss that topic all you had to do was say so. No need for this elaborate ruse
no need for you to make an elaborate ruse to blow me off. you've done it before, you'll do it again.

but lord you love to play these reindeer games.

HOWEVER - since i see you NOW FOR SOME REASON want to be all formal and shit, expect me to point out when you stray off topic and ask you to start a new thread.

wheee. this is fun!

And if the lawsuit is to be believed that money was given to them by the Fed Govt for dealing with COIVD.
Uh oh. So I just looked up the actual bill(instead of reading an article), and it doesnt say anything about where the money came from, just that is was allocated for a new program. Buuuuuuut the program specifically says migrants out of Florida.
So who knows?
I will take back what I said about them adding this to the budget. This stunt wasnt.
They did go to FL before MV. Not sure that counts, though, as they were originally in TX.

Uh oh. So I just looked up the actual bill(instead of reading an article), and it doesnt say anything about where the money came from, just that is was allocated for a new program. Buuuuuuut the program specifically says migrants out of Florida.
So who knows?
I will take back what I said about them adding this to the budget. This stunt wasnt.
They did go to FL before MV. Not sure that counts, though, as they were originally in TX.

Seems they should have plenty in Florida, but then again the Florida economy relies on them heavily so I can see why he got them from other states.

Seems they should have plenty in Florida, but then again the Florida economy relies on them heavily so I can see why he got them from other states.
Thats why he created the program. For the illegals in FL.
I believe biden quit shipping them to FL because there is punishment for contractors who drop off illegals in FL now.

So who knows?
😆 Weird how Florida Tax payers didn't set aside money in Florida's budget to help Texas relocate asylum seekers within their borders. Who knew. 😆

😆 Weird how Florida Tax payers didn't set aside money in Florida's budget to help Texas relocate asylum seekers within their borders. Who knew. 😆
Now im wondering where the money came from.
If it came from the covid funds, I hope the govt gets him. If they can, they will. He is a R after all.

Now im wondering where the money came from.
If it came from the covid funds, I hope the govt gets him. If they can, they will. He is a R after all.
Is it time to start whoring for white victimhood already? Damn boy the sun ain't even down yet. You got street smarts at least. You give up that ass quick for the government. That's good instincts for you. Appearing willing is exactly what they want from you and that's half of whoring right there. Knowing what your John's want. You're ahead of the game. 😁

Is it time to start whoring for white victimhood already? Damn boy the sun ain't even down yet. You got street smarts at least. You give up that ass quick for the government. That's good instincts for you. Appearing willing is exactly what they want from you and that's half of whoring right there. Knowing what your John's want. You're ahead of the game. 😁
What the fuck? :lol:

Forum List

Back