Illegal aliens sue Florida gov

What's constitution about it? Illegals do not have constitutional rights
😆

Moron, read your constitution. See everywhere it says person or persons rather than citizens, that means it's referring to all people, regardless of their immigration status or anything else.

You see that part in your rant where you said "that's basically what he did"? That's where this starts being about your fantasy rather than reality. If you want to talk about what Biden actually did and actually said, then quote him and we can discuss it, but I don't take part in white wing cosplay. That's not my get down.

You just have a short memory, or just a selective one.

Watch the clip. he says illegal immigrants should not be deported (unless they comit some major crime)
If you watch it in its entirety. Only a fucking idiot would not believe that "Brown" people are not smart enough to watch American TV and realize that Biden was clearly signaling that his election would be the best opportunity for them to come right now.

Which is also why many of them show up at the border wearing Biden tee shirts.
Do I need to find that for you too?

But I understand from your post that your hung up on some racist fantasy, so I wont expect much out of you.

IMMIGRATION REFORM AND ‘DREAMERS’

Biden, a Democrat, said in a June tweet he will send a bill to Congress “on day one” that laid out “a clear roadmap to citizenship” for some 11 million people living in the United States unlawfully.

BORDER WALL

Biden pledged to immediately halt construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall, which Trump touted as a major accomplishment during a Texas visit just days before leaving office.

They're not illegal aliens.

FAIL
Not anymore. Now everyone in the world who wants to come here just needs to learn how to say "a-sy-lum" (whether they know what it means or not) and they're in.
And genius liberals don't see how this might be problematic.
FAIL

All American citizens moron
Who are We The People?
Dipshit, where the Constitution means to distinguish rights reserved for citizens as opposed to persons it says so. Take section 1 of the 14th amendment. It reads:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Forum List

Back