Illegal aliens sue Florida gov

He is a democrat hack . Plain and simple. He rarely talks down on democrat crooks .
Oh he will say he rags on all, but he doesn't.

He has to ignore a lot of leftist bullshit to pick on how Florida chooses to spend their $ to address an issue I've NEVER seen him attack at the core.

which leads to the question - why is this a problem to begin with when this admin refuses to have proper border controls? so far, what 2 milllion have come across?

That is a great question and would be a great topic for a different thread.

Feel free to start it and I will be happy to jump in and offer my views.

Exactly. Pretty hard, even for cosplayers, to figure out how to argue this is an appropriate use of Florida's tax payer dollars.
When thats your complaint, you know you are lost.
Keep being disingenuous. It looks normal on you, racist bedwetter.
Personally, I wouldnt care that around 30 cents of my tax money was spent on this. Its worth it to put that amount of hypocrisy on display.

Let me know when you start the thread on that topic, I am looking forward to it.
uh huh. simply backing out and putting up excuses.

like i said, i've seen you bag on people left and right and go off topic when it suits your giggles and ego feeding sessions. but while you rag on desantis for this, you fail to address the core reason why this is necessary to desantis; simply poke at him and giggle.

which is about all you ever really do. you DO at times have some fantastic input but god damn you put a lot of bullshit between those posts.

When thats your complaint, you know you are lost.
Keep being disingenuous. It looks normal on you, racist bedwetter.
Personally, I wouldnt care that around 30 cents of my tax money was spent on this. Its worth it to put that amount of hypocrisy on display.
So you think political showboating is an appropriate use of tax payer dollars? For all the Rights talk of limited government and fear of democratic fascism you guys always do seem to justify funny use of public money.

So you think political showboating is an appropriate use of tax payer dollars? For all the Rights talk of limited government and fear of democratic fascism you guys always do seem to justify funny use of public money.
Dude, my money goes to other countries, terrorists, lazy and fat people, drunk people, dope heads, stupid studies like trying to train a lion to walk on a treadmill etc. You think i would give 2 shits about 30 cents of my money going to show the world how hypocritical leftists are? lolz
Desantis kickes you guys asses. I thought that was awesome.
He even got black racists like you defending those lily white classists in MV :rofl:
Fuckin chump 😅

Guaranteed, they didnt go looking for a lawyer, a lawyer came looking for them, and told them they were victims.
I imagine the NGOs running the operation already had lawyers on retainer. This stuff is all orchestrated, no doubt.

Ultimately, this so-called ''right to migrate'' nonsense is all going to lead to an attempt at regional governance (Canada/USA/Mexico) which will destroy any notion of American sovereignty.

Problem.Reaction.Solution.

Do you think it was appropriate for Biden to tell the entire third world, that if they made it to the U.S. they could have health care and schooling for their kids? Thats basically what he did during his campaign, and he and kamala have attracted the large wave of illegal immigrants. Because they know this administration wont go after them.
Is THAT a good use of tax dollars? Their policy is busting out the U.S. economy... just wait until the effects of inflation and recession begin to cause job layoffs.... and we still have millions of aliens here with not much education and need to be on public assistence... will you then be worried about 50 people flown on an airplane?... They were sent there to make a point. Probably damn right, because Washington elites DO NOT respect regular citizens.. they could really give a shit except for when its election time... and they care less about the ones who live along the border. A statement needed to be made, because they wont listen to English.

Dude, my money goes to other countries, terrorists, lazy and fat people, drunk people, dope heads, stupid studies like trying to train a lion to walk on a treadmill etc. You think i would give 2 shits about 30 cents of my money going to show the world how hypocritical leftists are? lolz
Desantis kickes you guys asses. I thought that was awesome.
He even got black racists like you defending those lily white classists in MV :rofl:
Fuckin chump 😅
Sure thing guy. At least you're finally being honest about how much you support corruption. Good for you. 😆

Do you think it was appropriate for Biden to tell the entire third world, that if they made it to the U.S. they could have health care and schooling for their kids? Thats basically what he did during his campaign, and he and kamala have attracted the large wave of illegal immigrants. Because they know this administration wont go after them.
Is THAT a good use of tax dollars?
You see that part in your rant where you said "that's basically what he did"? That's where this starts being about your fantasy rather than reality. If you want to talk about what Biden actually did and actually said, then quote him and we can discuss it, but I don't take part in white wing cosplay. That's not my get down.

Last edited:
uh huh. simply backing out and putting up excuses.

like i said, i've seen you bag on people left and right and go off topic when it suits your giggles and ego feeding sessions. but while you rag on desantis for this, you fail to address the core reason why this is necessary to desantis; simply poke at him and giggle.

which is about all you ever really do. you DO at times have some fantastic input but god damn you put a lot of bullshit between those posts.

So, no new thread yet is what you are saying?

Forum List

Back