Illegal migrants first to get pallets of hard to find baby formula

Food is being taken away from paying customers and being given to people who have no business being here....That's begrudging citizens in favor of invaders.
I believe the government has first crack at purchasing it, and it turns out, the border? Is not the only place they are sending it.

IMO? That recall? I think that is just a blip on the supply, compared to all the other places the government is sending supply.

d1.jpg

There is nothing to stop the vast majority of American women from breast feeding their babies and it is far better for the baby. Refugees may however not be nourished enough. Good decision. Those in need should get first including American women who need. You will get a lot of happy healthy children out of this. :)
There is nothing to stop women from breast feeding-----medical issues for the baby or mother at times prevent breast feeding, babies now 4 months used to being fed the bottle now aren't going to be getting breast milk from their mothers. And if you think women should just breast fed--then the damn illegals should be breast feeding long before american mothers.

I understand hundreds of thousands of women are calling their reps non-stop and demanding answers why illegals are having formula provided to them when they can't find any in their AOs.....It's not just a talking point on FOX news anymore but something the dems will have to answer for.

This also goes beyond the young mother, it goes to her family, mother and grandmother, aunts, etc....Any of them that are scouring their stores to help the young mother out.

My wife told me it's the most talked about thing on the local FB. It seems my AO is hard hit in that regard.

I mean here the families are, paying out the ass if they find it and using $4.25 a gallon gas to look for/get it, boxing it up and shipping it out for $21.50 for a large flat rate box yet the dems are so fuckin' brain dead as to think it's some kind of right wing plot and accept no responsibility for it.

It won't get better for a while either, 8-10 weeks minimum.
What really irritates me? Is how hard it was for this story to get out.

Now major press did investigation on it. It took a Florida congress woman. . . and the Texas governor to say something, and even then, for several days, I couldn't find anything on the internet or on the TEE VEE about it. I just heard it in passing from a radio newscaster as a rumor.

The first story I heard about it, was the media criticizing Abott for even mentioning it.

Like, wtf?!?!

Now, why shouldn't the press look into how much we are shipping to the Ukrainian refugees in Europe?

Is that more or less than was recalled? IMO? I think that is important since it seems these government programs have first crack at purchasing from the factories.

. . . and are they still going to be shipping formula to the border and Ukraine in light of the shortage? Or has the administration put a moratorium on that sort of aid?

:dunno:

I’ve found it to be far more useful than any peaceful option.

I don’t believe Love exists outside of the fictional world. I’ve never actually seen an example of it in the world; never mind a useful example of it.
You must have had a horribly tragic and troubled life.

You must have had a horribly tragic and troubled life.
It hasn’t been a cup of tea, but I’ve made my way through it for almost 48 years now. Mostly because the other option was to curl up in the fetal position and hope for the charity, sympathy and pity of others… something I didn’t/don’t want and don’t believe would have been extended to me anyway

What really irritates me? Is how hard it was for this story to get out.

Now major press did investigation on it. It took a Florida congress woman. . . and the Texas governor to say something, and even then, for several days, I couldn't find anything on the internet or on the TEE VEE about it. I just heard it in passing from a radio newscaster as a rumor.

The first story I heard about it, was the media criticizing Abott for even mentioning it.

Like, wtf?!?!

Now, why shouldn't the press look into how much we are shipping to the Ukrainian refugees in Europe?

Is that more or less than was recalled? IMO? I think that is important since it seems these government programs have first crack at purchasing from the factories.

. . . and are they still going to be shipping formula to the border and Ukraine in light of the shortage? Or has the administration put a moratorium on that sort of aid?

:dunno:
I guess it's partly because this should have been old news about something that should have been taken in hand months ago....I remember starting a thread a good month or so back how liquid formula was being rationed at my local CVS.

At that time they could still get all the powdered formula that they wanted but now that's gone.

We’re sure the freaks who are clueless will tell you just how un true it all is lmfao.
Orange man bad, and so your deep state whores decided to starve American babies and send your shit to Mexico wasn’t that nice of them. Some day you leftist pigs out there , someday if you are lucky you will figure out just how much YOUR AMERICAN GOVERNMENT HATES YOUR FKN GUTS!!!

Everyone else sees it but you lunatics on the left.

How many babies are at the border in our custody??

How many babies are in our custody at the border?
Not that many. They've decided just to turn them loose as soon as they can be processed.

Here's the deal.....the feds demanded a recall on baby formula over a month ago...and now won't allow the manufacturers to make replacement formula..
So....once again.....Biden caused this and is in no great hurry to fix the problem....claiming he's just trying to be careful.

I hear folks in prison in red states get fed 3 times a day while people in the impoverished red states starve. Does anyone blame the governors of these red state shit holes?
Where did you "hear" this?

No one is starving in Texas, unless they are a drug-addled homeless hobo who begs for money with a "Hungry Please Help" sign and uses the donations to buy more meth.

They had a long hard trip up from Mexico or wherever and the babies deserve a decent meal.

Forum List

Back