Illegal migrants first to get pallets of hard to find baby formula

I have no words. Just wow.
I understand itā€™s shocking for most people to be forced to recognize the reality of the subject so bluntly and directly. The few who will speak the truth so often try to soften it with platitudes and fluff. Not me.

Feeding baby other peoplā€™s milk is sickening , not to mention that mothers milk is made just for that baby using JUST THEIR MOTHERS immune system, and the mothers DNA it creats itā€™s own immune
Gawd knows what kinds of disease some other female is carrying .

Id only use that method I guess if it was the last and only mehtod left on earth.

FEED THE BABY GOATS MILK ALL BABIES CAN TOLERATE GOATS MILK.
It's probably what the babies would be drinking in Mexico, and it is much healthier.

I understand itā€™s shocking for most people to be forced to recognize the reality of the subject so bluntly and directly. The few who will speak the truth so often try to soften it with platitudes and fluff. Not me.
It's not truth at all. It's hatred.

Weā€™re sure the freaks who are clueless will tell you just how un true it all is lmfao.
Orange man bad, and so your deep state whores decided to starve American babies and send your shit to Mexico wasnā€™t that nice of them. Some day you leftist pigs out there , someday if you are lucky you will figure out just how much YOUR AMERICAN GOVERNMENT HATES YOUR FKN GUTS!!!

Everyone else sees it but you lunatics on the left.

Just wait, somehow this will be the fault of Republicans even though the shortage was created by this administration with two massive recalls.

Feeding baby other peoplā€™s milk is sickening , not to mention that mothers milk is made just for that baby using JUST THEIR MOTHERS immune system, and the mothers DNA it creats itā€™s own immune
Gawd knows what kinds of disease some other female is carrying .

Id only use that method I guess if it was the last and only mehtod left on earth.

FEED THE BABY GOATS MILK ALL BABIES CAN TOLERATE GOATS MILK.
Wet nurses have been used since the dawn of time, nothing sick about it.

Goat's milk is a good alternative as long as a few vitamins and minerals are added.

Any mother can make her own formula at home using canned milk, it takes all of about 10 minutes and it's no more risky health wise than women who milk themselves and bottle it for their babies instead of buying formula or telling their newborns to work every day so they can be fed every few hours naturally.

Literally hundreds of billions of babies were raised before formula was even conceived of much less developed.

Just wait, somehow this will be the fault of Republicans even though the shortage was created by this administration with two massive recalls.

Oh of course it will the Rep. fault LOL they dump onto them what they themselves are guilty of.
They realize sheep arenā€™t picking up on the game.

It's not truth at all. It's hatred
Just because itā€™s hatred doesnā€™t make it wrong. Hatred has fueled the whole 47+ years of my life very well. It has kept me safe, forced me to work harder, and to make sure I live my life properly.

Weā€™d be far better off if more people treated their ENEMIES like ENEMIES at ALL TIMES.

I would not put it past the demleftist scum to stretch the baby formula crisis until the mid terms then magically ā€œfixā€ it just before.

Hatred is always wrong.
Iā€™ve found it to be far more useful than any peaceful option.

I donā€™t believe Love exists outside of the fictional world. Iā€™ve never actually seen an example of it in the world; never mind a useful example of it.

Iā€™ve found it to be far more useful than any peaceful option.

I donā€™t believe Love exists outside of the fictional world. Iā€™ve never actually seen an example of it in the world; never mind a useful example of it.
That is just about the saddest thing I've ever read.
Best of luck.

This guy also makes a really good point as we actually need to be getting them out of here and back home.

Weā€™re sure the freaks who are clueless will tell you just how un true it all is lmfao.
Orange man bad, and so your deep state whores decided to starve American babies and send your shit to Mexico wasnā€™t that nice of them. Some day you leftist pigs out there , someday if you are lucky you will figure out just how much YOUR AMERICAN GOVERNMENT HATES YOUR FKN GUTS!!!

Everyone else sees it but you lunatics on the left.

Of course that is a lie.

Forum List

Back