Illinois Firearm Identification card ruled unConstitutional in state court....yes, this is correct.

No....we should lock up violent gun criminals, and instead of letting them out in less than 3 years, keep them in prison for 10 years or more......

We already lock up 2 million people with another 7 million on probation and parole. But since most gun murderers are domestic violence, or that guy who just snapped one day, really isn't going to solve the problem.

EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD HAS FIGURED THIS OUT! No guns, less violence.

And according to the Centers for Disease Control, Americans use their legal guns

According to the FBI, only 201 cases of justified homicide with gun by civilians.

The rest of your spooge is dismissed.

Why do you have to kill someone with a gun?

All you have to do is stop the criminal from committing whatever crime they were trying to commit

Just pointing a gun at someone is just as much an act of self defense as pulling the trigger

Most gun deaths are suicides and suicide is an absolute right.

Okay, you win. You've convinced me you are a retard.

We don't pat suicidal people on the back and say, "Have a good time", we commit them to mental health institutes.
Funny, Most of the countries with the most frivolous gun control laws have the highest suicide rates....
Firearms have no part in the equation… Fact
http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/suicide-rate-by-country/

Why does it bother you that the state cannot charge a fee for the exercise of a right?

Mostly because I don't think that there's a right for crazy people to own a machine gun hiding in the Militia Amendment.

I do think that the FOID is kind of useless, as they really don't check them, as we saw in the recent Aurora case, where the criminal was able to get one without anyone figuring out that he had done time in MS for stabbing a woman. After he applied for a CCA, they found out about it because someone bothered to look, but no one confiscated his gun, and he shot five of his coworkers.

But since the courts are currently coming up with the bizarre interpretation that the Militia Amendment is about gun ownership, then let's take a simpler approach.

You can sell anyone a gun you want to, but you are held liable for what they do with it. Get rid of the protections gun sellers get when their prime customers go on shooting sprees.

In case you ever forget Joeb131 is an idiot; Fear not! He will always remind you within a post or two!

Why does it bother you that the state cannot charge a fee for the exercise of a right?

Mostly because I don't think that there's a right for crazy people to own a machine gun hiding in the Militia Amendment.

I do think that the FOID is kind of useless, as they really don't check them, as we saw in the recent Aurora case, where the criminal was able to get one without anyone figuring out that he had done time in MS for stabbing a woman. After he applied for a CCA, they found out about it because someone bothered to look, but no one confiscated his gun, and he shot five of his coworkers.

But since the courts are currently coming up with the bizarre interpretation that the Militia Amendment is about gun ownership, then let's take a simpler approach.

You can sell anyone a gun you want to, but you are held liable for what they do with it. Get rid of the protections gun sellers get when their prime customers go on shooting sprees.

In case you ever forget Joeb131 is an idiot; Fear not! He will always remind you within a post or two!
He hides in his mother’s basement

Heller says no such thing.
The state cannot charge a fee for the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms any more than it can require a fee for exercise of the right to an abortion, go to church, publish a newspaper, etc.
Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105 (1943)
If it were a Religious Publication as Murdock is addressing I would agree. Murdock has nothing to do with firearms unless you can figure out a way to beat someone to death with a loaded religious pamplet.
Moron, it isn't limited to a religious pamphlet.....it states Rights can't be taxed....
The Supreme Court can only rule on what is put in front of it. In this case it was about religious pamphlets being taxed under the 1st amendment about freedom of religion.
You've already been told why you're wrong -- it does not matter how many times you choose to disbelieve, you're still wrong.
The restrictions noted were plenary and not applied to a specific right; as such, they apply to all rights.
Don't you actually read what you type? When I am quoting the law,
You haven't quoted the law.

You can kill people with just about anything

Yes, you can... with the right training.

Guns make it easy to kill people without training.

But we should totally tolerate 33,000 deaths, 70,000 injuries, 400,000 gun crimes and 27 BILLION in economic losses every year because some of you want to compensate for your "shortcomings".
It takes no training to bludgeon a person with a bat or to sink a chef's knife into their gut or to run them down with a car.

Most gun deaths are suicides and suicide is an absolute right. And gun laws won't stop gun crimes because most gun crimes are committed by people who are already barred from gun ownership

And who is suffering those economic losses?

Wow, what a statement. I might have agreed with you until the last part of your statement then you went off all fruitcaky on me. Around here, the gun crimes are done by people that have legally purchased guns and they, themselves can legally own firearms. Of course, a fraction of a second after they use them for gun violence, that can't be said. And there is a good chance they voted Republican in the last election. I guess a fraction of a second before they pulled that trigger, the converted to Democrat. Newsflash: Gun Violence doesn't know any partisan or who is legal or not. It just is. And because you keep blaming the "Other Side" nothing ever gets done. So enjoy your Award with it's nice and shiny Oak Leaf Clusters. You certainly earned it.
upload_2019-3-27_12-57-59.jpeg

upload_2019-3-27_12-58-26.png
upload_2019-3-27_12-58-31.png
upload_2019-3-27_12-58-34.png

Lefties hate voter i.d.s....call them a "poll tax". But they like an i.d. for gun owners. That's a real disconnect.

um, yeah, you can't kill people with votes... you can kill them with guns. Happy to have straightened that out for you, you look a little dopey.
Law-abiding people are not violent criminals dumbass

They are law abiding citizens until they aren't anymore.
Lol
Obviously you’re just a control freak

Is that it? Just another of your fruitcake sayings? What's the matter, you can't debate on it? Or are you admitting defeat in your own way. Well, it's another day and you get another Oak Leaf Cluster, cupcake.
upload_2019-3-27_13-7-55.jpeg

upload_2019-3-27_13-8-16.png
upload_2019-3-27_13-8-21.png
upload_2019-3-27_13-8-24.png
upload_2019-3-27_13-8-27.png
upload_2019-3-27_13-8-30.png

That's 5. That's the limit of the bronze oak leaf clusters you can get by themselves. You get to be the first for the Silver Oak Leaf Cluster next.

If it were a Religious Publication as Murdock is addressing I would agree. Murdock has nothing to do with firearms unless you can figure out a way to beat someone to death with a loaded religious pamplet.
Moron, it isn't limited to a religious pamphlet.....it states Rights can't be taxed....
The Supreme Court can only rule on what is put in front of it. In this case it was about religious pamphlets being taxed under the 1st amendment about freedom of religion.
You've already been told why you're wrong -- it does not matter how many times you choose to disbelieve, you're still wrong.
The restrictions noted were plenary and not applied to a specific right; as such, they apply to all rights.
Don't you actually read what you type? When I am quoting the law,
You haven't quoted the law.

I have. You just don't like the law as it's written. Or the rulings by the courts. I happen to like the laws as they are written and the rulings by the courts in the end. It really doesn't do me any good to do otherwise, now, does it.

No....we should lock up violent gun criminals, and instead of letting them out in less than 3 years, keep them in prison for 10 years or more......

We already lock up 2 million people with another 7 million on probation and parole. But since most gun murderers are domestic violence, or that guy who just snapped one day, really isn't going to solve the problem.

And according to the Centers for Disease Control, Americans use their legal guns

According to the FBI, only 201 cases of justified homicide with gun by civilians.

No, most gun murders are not domestic violence you twit. If you have repeat gun offenders, and you keep letting them out in less than 3 years...you are not dealing with the actual people who shoot people with guns....

Britain can't stop illegal guns from flooding the country, dittos Australia......they haven't figured anything out, they are just lucky that their social welfare states have taken so long to destroy the nuclear family.

The Centers for Disease Control....1.1 million defensive gun uses each year.

The Department of Justice....1.5 million defensive gun uses each year...

It covered our right to protect our homes with reasonable weapons.
That's not what it said.
And it covered the reasonable registration and licensing of the City
This is a lie.

Wow, you get another fruitcake award. I know exactly what it says since I have posted in in it's entirety in here for all to see and read. It's hard to deny it for the bulk of us. But since you haven't actually read it and can only go by what your "Handlers" tell you what it says, I can understand why you would continue this insanity. Well, enjoy your award, cupcake.
upload_2019-3-27_13-17-25.jpeg

upload_2019-3-27_13-17-44.png
upload_2019-3-27_13-17-49.png
upload_2019-3-27_13-17-53.png
upload_2019-3-27_13-17-56.png

It covered our right to protect our homes with reasonable weapons.
That's not what it said.
And it covered the reasonable registration and licensing of the City
This is a lie.
Wow, you get another fruitcake award. I know exactly what it says...
Really? Oh, good...
Please quote the text where Heller said the 2nd "covered our right to protect our homes with reasonable weapons"
Hint: You can't, because that's not what it says.

Please quote the text where Heller upholds "the reasonable registration and licensing of the City"
Hint: You can't, because that's not what it says.

No, most gun murders are not domestic violence you twit. If you have repeat gun offenders, and you keep letting them out in less than 3 years...you are not dealing with the actual people who shoot people with guns....

Britain can't stop illegal guns from flooding the country, dittos Australia......they haven't figured anything out, they are just lucky that their social welfare states have taken so long to destroy the nuclear family.

Yes, according to Kleck. I read his report. And I also know how he arrived at his data. He included all Cops and Military along with all Civilian Data. Then he presented it as Civilian Data only. The Cops and Military far outweigh the civilian encounters.

Your Justice Department shows that there were just over 400K people threatened or accosted with firearms in a given year. Using your figures, that would mean that those 400k+ people, each would have had to be accosted at lest 3 or more times in that given year. I would say that maybe they should receive the Darwin Award and be either allowed to have the bad guy just go ahead and get it over with or be locked up in a nut house as quickly as possible. The fruitcakes just keep coming back for more. You used the total reported victims, not just the firearms victims. Welcome to Klecks world of reporting.

Yes, according to Kleck. I read his report. And I also know how he arrived at his data. He included all Cops and Military along with all Civilian Data. Then he presented it as Civilian Data only. The Cops and Military far outweigh the civilian encounters.

Your Justice Department shows that there were just over 400K people threatened or accosted with firearms in a given year. Using your figures, that would mean that those 400k+ people, each would have had to be accosted at lest 3 or more times in that given year. I would say that maybe they should receive the Darwin Award and be either allowed to have the bad guy just go ahead and get it over with or be locked up in a nut house as quickly as possible. The fruitcakes just keep coming back for more. You used the total reported victims, not just the firearms victims. Welcome to Klecks world of reporting.

Moron, neither of those sources is Kleck......you doofus. And Kleck with his number did not include the police or military...you are just wrong.

Moron, neither of those sources is Kleck......you doofus. And Kleck with his number did not include the police or military...you are just wrong.

Your sources, when researched, neither backs up your claims. Therefore, you used another source. And I recognize the source of your numbers and they originate from Kleck who has long since been discredited.

Your sources, when researched, neither backs up your claims. Therefore, you used another source. And I recognize the source of your numbers and they originate from Kleck who has long since been discredited.

Again, moron, the Centers For Disease Control and the Department of Justice.....they both did research to refute Kleck's research and found out he was right.... the two numbers I posted are not Kleck's, you are a moron.

Kleck has never been discredited, as the numbers from the CDC and the Department of Justice show.....they both confirm what he found, you moron.

Again, moron, the Centers For Disease Control and the Department of Justice.....they both did research to refute Kleck's research and found out he was right.... the two numbers I posted are not Kleck's, you are a moron.

Kleck has never been discredited, as the numbers from the CDC and the Department of Justice show.....they both confirm what he found, you moron.

Kleck was found using a CDC report that was NEVER published. It never existed. He made it up. He refers to it but his links come back as 404, page not found every time. You have even tried to use that link and got the same results. Sorry, but I i can't give you another fruitcake medal until tomarrow since you can only get one per day.

Forum List

Back