Illinois Firearm Identification card ruled unConstitutional in state court....yes, this is correct.

OK where did I ever say that? Please quote the post.

You don't have to say it... you gun nuts are all about that. You treated Zimmerman like he was a national hero because he stalked and shot a black kid.

And how many everyones is that exactly?

And most murders occur in urban areas where there are far fewer guns per person than in rural areas where there are more guns per person

I live in an Urban area, and I've known three people who've died of gun violence.

Security doors, guards, metal detectors in our schools, active shooter drills. The rest of us have to live very different lives because of the 3% of you who need to compensate for your shortcomings.

Enough is enough. The rest of the world has figured this out.
Lol
You’re obsessed with penis, did your mother teach you that?

How did I treat Zimmerman?

FYI I think Zimmerman was in the wrong. He manufactured the situation that resulted in him drawing his weapon.

So why don't you put away that broad brush of yours and grow the fuck up

Whatever, guy. Point is, he got off, the Right Wing Gun Nuts With Tiny Dicks cheered like they won the Superbowl.

SOme of us are just tired of you guys holding the rest of us hostage.
Lol
There you go again talking about penis, did your mother teach you that?

If restricting cars to 35mph or less saves ONE life, totally worth it. If outlawing abortions allows ONE baby to live, totally worth it. See how it works when your ox is being gored? Society places economic value on lives all the time.

Traffic would be a mess if we did that.. but never mind.

We've tried banning abortions. it failed.

On the other hand, gun control has worked in every country it's been tried in. THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS FIGURED THIS OUT.

Civilians don't need guns.
Lol
You do realize your opinion, is just that your opinion?

Comon, Rustbucket, you can do better than that. I expect much better.

FYI I think Zimmerman was in the wrong. He manufactured the situation that resulted in him drawing his weapon.

Whatever, guy. Point is, he got off, the Right Wing Gun Nuts With Tiny Dicks cheered like they won the Superbowl.

Whatever , Little boy.

And the only one holding you hostage is you. Your tiny mind is your prison and there is no parole for STUPID

After a whole series of posts, you need to rethink about what you are typing. You are sounding remarkably like 2boy. Like the movie said, Don't type mad, Don't type mad.

You need to get more picture books so as to expand your limited vocabulary.

Whatever , Little boy.

And the only one holding you hostage is you. Your tiny mind is your prison and there is no parole for STUPID

After a whole series of posts, you need to rethink about what you are typing. You are sounding remarkably like 2boy. Like the movie said, Don't type mad, Don't type mad.

Well, I tried to give you a chance to raise your debating skills but you are just too big a fruitcake to take advantage of it. Here's yer sign
upload_2019-3-28_15-52-11.jpeg

upload_2019-3-28_15-52-37.png
upload_2019-3-28_15-52-45.png
upload_2019-3-28_15-52-50.png
upload_2019-3-28_15-52-55.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-28_15-52-41.png
    upload_2019-3-28_15-52-41.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 19
Any tax or fee on the exercise of a Right is unConstitutional.....see Murdock v Pennsylvania, and now a judge in Illinois, even with morons in charge of the state, finds the FOID card, unConstitutional.....the card is required in Illinois to own a gun...

Illinois Circuit Judge Rules FOID Card Unconstitutional; Attorney General Reportedly Appealing to IL Supreme Court - The Truth About Guns

The case began with the March 2017 arrest of a now-divorced, 4′ 11″ fifty-something woman for the high crime of possessing a single-shot .22 rifle for self-defense. Obviously, she’s not exactly Bonnie Parker of Bonnie and Clyde fame. She failed to have a FOID card for her rifle, despite eligibility to receive one. In February 2018, a White County judge ruled the FOID Act unconstitutional.

10. In this case the facts show the defendant possessed a gun, in her house, for the purpose of self-defense without a FOID card. To require the defendant to fill out a form, provide a picture ID and pay a $10 fee to obtain a FOID card before she can exercise her constitutional right to self-defense with a firearm is a violation of the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution as applied to the States and a violation of Article I, Section 22, of the Constitution of the State of Illinois, as applied to this case only.

11. Based upon the forgoing, the Court finds 430 ILCS 65/2(a)(l) unconstitutional as applied to this case.

Motions and counter-motions poured in, and in October 2018, the judge reaffirmed his ruling and expanded upon it.

3. The Court supplements its ruling of February 2, 2018, as follows:

a. To comply with 430 ILCS 65/2(a)(l) a person must have a FOID card on their person when in either actual or constructive possession of a firearm or ammunition. Owning a FOID card is insufficient to comply with the statute. See People v. Eldens, 63 Ill.App.3d 554 (Fifth Dist. 1978) and People v. Cahill, 37 Ill.App.3d 361 (Second Dist. Second Div. 1976). A person is in constructive possession of a firearm or ammunition when: (1) The person has knowledge of the presence of a weapon or ammunition, and (2) That person is in immediate and exclusive control over the area where the firearm or ammunition is located.

Due to the language of 430 ILCS 65/2(a)(l) and the Court’s interpretation of the statute, it is clear that compliance is impossible when one is in ·their own home. No person could have their FOID card on their person 24 hours each and every day when firearms or ammunition are in the house.

In addition, every person in the home (family member, friend, spouse, etc.) who has knowledge of the firearms or ammunition and has immediate and exclusive control of the area where the firearms or ammunition is located, who does not have a FOID card, would be in violation of the statute.

Thus, 430 ILCS 65/2(a)(l) is unconstitutional, as applied to this defendant, because it is impossible to comply in the person’s .own home. As an alternative, if 430 ILCS 65/2(a)(l) is constitutional then it becomes obvious the legislature did not intend the ~tatute to apply in one’s own home due to impossibility of compliance.

And then the bankrupt state said "phew, we can just subpoena Facebook or Google and see who owns what".

Do you list your firearms on Facebook?

Any tax or fee on the exercise of a Right is unConstitutional.....see Murdock v Pennsylvania, and now a judge in Illinois, even with morons in charge of the state, finds the FOID card, unConstitutional.....the card is required in Illinois to own a gun...

Illinois Circuit Judge Rules FOID Card Unconstitutional; Attorney General Reportedly Appealing to IL Supreme Court - The Truth About Guns

The case began with the March 2017 arrest of a now-divorced, 4′ 11″ fifty-something woman for the high crime of possessing a single-shot .22 rifle for self-defense. Obviously, she’s not exactly Bonnie Parker of Bonnie and Clyde fame. She failed to have a FOID card for her rifle, despite eligibility to receive one. In February 2018, a White County judge ruled the FOID Act unconstitutional.

10. In this case the facts show the defendant possessed a gun, in her house, for the purpose of self-defense without a FOID card. To require the defendant to fill out a form, provide a picture ID and pay a $10 fee to obtain a FOID card before she can exercise her constitutional right to self-defense with a firearm is a violation of the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution as applied to the States and a violation of Article I, Section 22, of the Constitution of the State of Illinois, as applied to this case only.

11. Based upon the forgoing, the Court finds 430 ILCS 65/2(a)(l) unconstitutional as applied to this case.

Motions and counter-motions poured in, and in October 2018, the judge reaffirmed his ruling and expanded upon it.

a. To comply with 430 ILCS 65/2(a)(l) a person must have a FOID card on their person when in either actual or constructive possession of a firearm or ammunition. Owning a FOID card is insufficient to comply with the statute. See People v. Eldens, 63 Ill.App.3d 554 (Fifth Dist. 1978) and People v. Cahill, 37 Ill.App.3d 361 (Second Dist. Second Div. 1976). A person is in constructive possession of a firearm or ammunition when: (1) The person has knowledge of the presence of a weapon or ammunition, and (2) That person is in immediate and exclusive control over the area where the firearm or ammunition is located.

Due to the language of 430 ILCS 65/2(a)(l) and the Court’s interpretation of the statute, it is clear that compliance is impossible when one is in ·their own home. No person could have their FOID card on their person 24 hours each and every day when firearms or ammunition are in the house.

In addition, every person in the home (family member, friend, spouse, etc.) who has knowledge of the firearms or ammunition and has immediate and exclusive control of the area where the firearms or ammunition is located, who does not have a FOID card, would be in violation of the statute.

Thus, 430 ILCS 65/2(a)(l) is unconstitutional, as applied to this defendant, because it is impossible to comply in the person’s .own home. As an alternative, if 430 ILCS 65/2(a)(l) is constitutional then it becomes obvious the legislature did not intend the ~tatute to apply in one’s own home due to impossibility of compliance.

And then the bankrupt state said "phew, we can just subpoena Facebook or Google and see who owns what".

Sure, here is the short list

M1A-1 Abrams
Bradley Fighting Vehicle
B-52
F-35 both A and B
F-15C and E (looking forward buying the X)
F-22
M-240
M-2
M-249
M-230

And that is the short list. And if you believe that.........

Now, why would anyone list their guns on the internet?

M1A-1 Abrams
Bradley Fighting Vehicle
B-52
F-35 both A and B
F-22
M-240
M-2
M-249
M-230

That was kind of my point.

Lol

At least he had a mother, Rustbucket. You, obviously, didn't have. Both your parents took one look at you on birth and moved out of the State, changed their names. You may wish to keep everyones mother out of this or yours becomes fair game.

M1A-1 Abrams
Bradley Fighting Vehicle
B-52
F-35 both A and B
F-22
M-240
M-2
M-249
M-230

That was kind of my point.

I give you a point when you deserve a point. And you do get a point on this one. Be careful, there are some real fruitcakes posting on both sides of this issue.

Lol

At least he had a mother, Rustbucket. You, obviously, didn't have. Both your parents took one look at you on birth and moved out of the State, changed their names. You may wish to keep everyones mother out of this or yours becomes fair game.
Lol
Did I hurt your feelings?

Whatever , Little boy.

Well, I tried to give you a chance to raise your debating skills but you are just too big a fruitcake to take advantage of it. Here's yer sign
View attachment 252778
View attachment 252779View attachment 252781View attachment 252782View attachment 252783

You are a sad little man

If restricting cars to 35mph or less saves ONE life, totally worth it. If outlawing abortions allows ONE baby to live, totally worth it. See how it works when your ox is being gored? Society places economic value on lives all the time.

Traffic would be a mess if we did that.. but never mind.

We've tried banning abortions. it failed.

On the other hand, gun control has worked in every country it's been tried in. THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS FIGURED THIS OUT.

Civilians don't need guns.

It hasn't worked in any of those countries you moron.......they have different social situations which have allowed them, for a long time, to escape the violence we have had.....and now that is changing as their social welfare states create more and more fatherless boys....British police state they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns....Australia has increasing gun crime and the only reason they haven't had more "mass public shootings" is the actual public shootings they have had since they banned guns haven't resulted in more than 3 deaths......the shooters shooting people in public in Australia have shot less than 3 or failed to kill more than 3.....

Dumb luck on their part is not gun control being effective...

It hasn't worked in any of those countries you moron.......they have different social situations which have allowed them, for a long time, to escape the violence we have had.....and now that is changing as their social welfare states create more and more fatherless boys....

Buddy.

They have more welfare
Less guns
Less prisons
Less violence.

This isn't hard to figure out.

But do keep cowering in your house with your arsenal and act like the Zombies are coming.

It hasn't worked in any of those countries you moron.......they have different social situations which have allowed them, for a long time, to escape the violence we have had.....and now that is changing as their social welfare states create more and more fatherless boys....

Buddy.

They have more welfare
Less guns
Less prisons
Less violence.

This isn't hard to figure out.

But do keep cowering in your house with your arsenal and act like the Zombies are coming.
America doesn’t have more crime than other rich countries. It just has more guns.

America doesn’t have more crime than other rich countries. It just has more guns.

Okay, let's look at that.

Murders (the only crime that counts because everything else is subjective.)

upload_2019-3-30_6-18-52.png

WHOOOOOPS. No, man, we have a lot more murders. Because we have more guns. This isn't fucking complicated.

Now, you might be okay with this, shrug it off because you wants you a gun to make up for your tiny pecker, but I for one and sick and tired of living in a Gun Nut's paradise... So are most Americans.

Okay, let's look at that.

Murders (the only crime that counts because everything else is subjective.)

View attachment 253037

WHOOOOOPS. No, man, we have a lot more murders. Because we have more guns. This isn't fucking complicated.

Now, you might be okay with this, shrug it off because you wants you a gun to make up for your tiny pecker, but I for one and sick and tired of living in a Gun Nut's paradise... So are most Americans.

Murder is not the only crime that counts but you keep telling yourself that

No, your Phone's Facebook App(and Alexa etc) all do it for you.

Then the information is only one Patriot Act subpoena away, if u think they don't just turn it over or get hacked by the government.

Murder is not the only crime that counts but you keep telling yourself that

As far as I am concerned, it is.

Because when you get to a crime like Assault, the UK has different standards than the US, so it's hard to really measure it. Every pub fight over a soccer match in the UK is considered an "assault".
Oh well as long as YOU"RE concerned

How much do you think your concerns matter to me?

And FYI A bar fight is an assault

Forum List

Back