Illinois Firearm Identification card ruled unConstitutional in state court....yes, this is correct.

No, moron....we have more murders because we have had a longer period where our out of wedlock birthrates have created generations of fatherless boys and girls.....we have more knive murders and more murders with clubs and empty hands than those countries do.....but that is changing.

We have more murders because we have more guns... because the gun industry floods our streets with them.

Moron...you don't know what you are talking about......as more Americans went out in the last 26 years and bought, and carried guns, our gun murder rate went down 49%.....showing that your theory is just wrong. Britain had guns and had a low gun murder rate, long before they banned the guns, and their gun murder rate, after going up for 10 years after the ban, returned to the same level as before the ban...so access to guns by criminals who don't commit murder doesn't increase the gun murder rate......

Please engage your brain before you post.....

Wrong donkey butt. More are NOT carrying. Yes, more guns have been sold but more people are not buying them. It's primarily the same people buying multiple guns.

Driving a car?

is that a "right" or a "privilege"?

training and license is required.

flying a plane?

Getting married?

license required

fishing?

license required.

None of which are Constitutional Rights.

Fine.

Then in this Great Land of FREEDOM and RIGHTS could you please list any actual rights you can think of?

Obviously anything I suggest will be met with a "THAT is NOT a right! it is a PRIVILEGE!"

I'd be interested to hear how few rights you really believe we have....

so far;

guns.

anything else?

anything at all?

even one more thing?

Speech, Suffrage, Religious practice, Assembly, Petition, Trial (Speedy, by Jury, with legal counsel, and without Indictment), Free from unreasonable search and seizure, Free from unusually harsh punishment. ... shall I go on?

I would think that the Police and Military would be government authorities that we can trust on this matter.

Why would I need a license from the government to exercise a right guaranteed by government?

Do you think everyone trusts the police?

everyone who owns a gun knows how to handle it safely.

trained and licensed by POLICE or MILITARY is all I require.

Police and Military don't always handle guns in a safe manner.

Ok

Still all I ask is that every law-abiding citizen be required to be certified/trained/licensed proving they have the training and knowledge to handle guns safely.

I don't want YOUR children accidentally shot by some unlicensed. untrained bozo.

or mine.

Beyond that I defend and support YOUR right to own guns, hunt, target practice, and to defend your life, your home and your family.

So do you thing one right supercede's another?

what about a qualified civic instructor certify people before they can vote, a vote is more deadly then a gun is.

"
So do you thing one right supercede's another?

Do you really want your UNTRAINED and UNLICENSED neighbor accidentally shooting someone in your family because they were UNTRAINED and UNLICENSED and made a big fkn mistake?

gun accidents happen all the time

You can own your weapons.
I just want to feel SAFE from illegal aliens, drug addicts, criminals, religious extremists, drunk drivers and unlicensed, untrained gun owners.

"what about a qualified civic instructor certify people before they can vote, a vote is more deadly then a gun is."

ok

write it all up
discuss it
make it an issue
present your arguments
get it included in the next referendum and we call vote on it.

Currently I am not ready to say YAY or NAY on that issue because I have't spent anytime thinking about it.

I'd be interested to hear you logical arguments.

Meanwhile.......

I merely ask that people with DANGEROUS TOYS be trained and licensed.

Do you really want these people voting?

I merely ask dangerous people be trained BEFORE they vote!!!!!

View attachment 253154

images

upload_2019-3-30_15-40-33-jpeg.253154

Do I want her to vote? Not to worry. She'll never live long enough to vote anyway. Darwin strikes again.

I would think that the Police and Military would be government authorities that we can trust on this matter.

Why would I need a license from the government to exercise a right guaranteed by government?

Rush Limbaugh does.

He claims that MOST policemen are CONSERVATIVES.

And I hear from conservatives that the MILITARY is mostly conservative.

I am truly sorry that my desire to not be accidentally shot might deny you the right to accidentally shoot me (is that a "right" or a "privilege"?).

Driving a car?

flying a plane?

Getting married?

license required

fishing?

license required.

None of which are Constitutional Rights.

Fine.

Then in this Great Land of FREEDOM and RIGHTS could you please list any actual rights you can think of?

Obviously anything I suggest will be met with a "THAT is NOT a right! it is a PRIVILEGE!"

I'd be interested to hear how few rights you really believe we have....

so far;

guns.

anything else?

anything at all?

even one more thing?

Speech, Suffrage, Religious practice, Assembly, Petition, Trial (Speedy, by Jury, with legal counsel, and without Indictment), Free from unreasonable search and seizure, Free from unusually harsh punishment. ... shall I go on?

So JUST the ones actually listed.

And you feel that heterosexual couples wanting to marry don't have a RIGHT to marry but a PRIVILEGE.

Ok
I got it.

of course Free from unreasonable search and seizure, Free from unusually harsh punishment no longer apply.

Rush Limbaugh does.

I am truly sorry that my desire to not be accidentally shot might deny you the right to accidentally shoot me (is that a "right" or a "privilege"?).

I would never shoot anyone .... accidentally.

Rush Limbaugh does.

Would you like me to send a picture to practice on?

Rush Limbaugh does.

I assume that if I am armed, and I follow protocol, that every cop on the face of the Earth has nothing better to do than to blow me away. So I had better follow that protocol to the letter. It costs nothing to have a smile on my face and act nice. It may get too costly to do otherwise. Chris Rock has a good primer for Blacks being stopped by the cops.

Rush Limbaugh does.

Already got one ...

373e92f8d4fef64fcc2900cd6bea7551.jpg

Rush Limbaugh does.

Already got one ...

I'm curious.

I am one of those lib progs who believes in gay rights, secular schools, no religious laws, and YOUR right to own a gun.

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being MOST likely)

how likely are you to shoot me?

Rush Limbaugh does.

Already got one ...

I'm curious.

I am one of those lib progs who believes in gay rights, secular schools, no religious laws, and YOUR right to own a gun.

that every cop on the face of the Earth has nothing better to do than to blow me away

Oh, we have better things to do ... but we ain't doing them now.

SO you are a cop who doesn't trust other cops?

I trust cops ... to do what we are legally sanctioned and sufficiently trained to do.

"sufficiently trained to do."

the way I feel about people with guns!~

How do you know if/when a policeman is "sufficiently trained to do."

does he take courses?
like gun training and safety?

Rush Limbaugh does.

Already got one ...

I'm curious.

Well I am certainly happy to hear that.

But you just keep shooting at my picture and have fun!

that every cop on the face of the Earth has nothing better to do than to blow me away

Oh, we have better things to do ... but we ain't doing them now.

SO you are a cop who doesn't trust other cops?

I trust cops ... to do what we are legally sanctioned and sufficiently trained to do.

"sufficiently trained to do."

the way I feel about people with guns!~

How do you know if/when a policeman is "sufficiently trained to do."

does he take courses?
like gun training and safety?

I am trained to use a firearm ... some policemen are trained to teach safe firearm use (at the academy). Not all police are trained to give that training.

Forum List

Back