Illinois: Forced to enact concealed carry law

Well no.

They give Concealed carry to people that really need that kind of protection..and deny it to yahooes who think they are Dirty Harry.

No they deny it to anyone who isnt a former police officer, fireman (i.e. government employee). They do give it if you carry large sums of money or are famous, but only grudgly.

The 2nd amendment doesnt have "only if you really really need it or are a former cop" in its text. I can have the exact same background, lack of criminal record, and lack of mental health issues than someone else, but I will get denied and they will get approved for the simple reason that the NYPD doesnt want me to have it.

How is that equal protection under the law you progressives keep harping on?

Contradicting yourself in one sentence..gotta love it.

And the second amendment, comes with it, an obligation to defend the state in a time of need.
This is a lie.
It was never meant for "self" defense or overthrowing the government.
Another lie.

Thank you for helping to prove tha anti-gun loons can argue only from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

It's funny how bed wetters like swallow repeat each others ad nausem, and then pretend that just because they regurgitate the same thing over and over that means it's true.
Not really..
It's funny you're infatuation with wanting to swallow the jiz of a 52 year old straight Hispanic male.
Why are you fucking fags into strange fetishes, PeterEater?
Are you doing the wide stance right now in some bodega bathroom hoping for a swallow of Hispanic day worker jiz? You flaming fruit?
Cause it might work there..
Man you conservative queers are something else. :cuckoo:
Thank you for helping to prove that anti-gun loons cannot argue from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Dude..maybe before jumping over the post of an asshole who does nothing but insult to pick up on the response.

You should go back to the original post.

Just sayin' :doubt:

No they deny it to anyone who isnt a former police officer, fireman (i.e. government employee). They do give it if you carry large sums of money or are famous, but only grudgly.

The 2nd amendment doesnt have "only if you really really need it or are a former cop" in its text. I can have the exact same background, lack of criminal record, and lack of mental health issues than someone else, but I will get denied and they will get approved for the simple reason that the NYPD doesnt want me to have it.

And the second amendment, comes with it, an obligation to defend the state in a time of need.
This is a lie.
Another lie.

Thank you for helping to prove tha anti-gun loons can argue only from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Neither are "lies".

The second amendment has been completely corrupted from Original Intent.

Which is why you folks, almost never, quote the whole thing.

And have quietly been trying to strike out the wording in it through legislation.

This is a lie.
Another lie.

Neither are "lies".
You know that both statement are untrue, and so they are, necessarily, lies.

The second amendment has been completely corrupted from Original Intent.
This is nothing more than your unsupportable, meaningless opinion, which does nothing to change the fact that your statements are lies.

You continue to prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emoton, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Interesting (that is, predictable) that you have as yet to meaningfully speak to the issue presented in this topic.

Last edited:
Not really..
It's funny you're infatuation with wanting to swallow the jiz of a 52 year old straight Hispanic male.
Are you doing the wide stance right now in some bodega bathroom hoping for a swallow of Hispanic day worker jiz? You flaming fruit?
Thank you for helping to prove that anti-gun loons cannot argue from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Dude..maybe before jumping over the post of an asshole who does nothing but insult to pick up on the response.

You should go back to the original post.

Just sayin' :doubt:
Nothing here changes the fact that your every post helps to prove that anti-gun loons cannot argue from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Well no.

They give Concealed carry to people that really need that kind of protection..and deny it to yahooes who think they are Dirty Harry.

Or even hunting.

it not a contradiction. Firemen and PD's get it automatically if they want it, the others still have to go through hoops, but they will get it eventually.

The state runs the milita, the people keep the right to arms. Ive explained this several times to you and you still dont get it.

Illinois State Police Press Release

SPRINGFIELD – In advance of the September 6th statutory deadline, Illinois State Police Officials today announced the Illinois Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor and Curriculum applications are available on its website. Qualified individuals interested in completing the application to become an Illinois certified firearms instructor or to have their firearms curriculum approved for use in Illinois can access the application at Illinois State Police Home Page

I contacted a local gun store that currently offers classes with 8 hours of instruction. This would certify me in several other states, but not Illinois. This instructor intends to get licensed to teach the Illinois curriculum, and told me that Illinois would recognize my first 8 hours of instruction and apply it to this state's requirements.

I'm not that confident at this point to spend the time and money on these 8 hours, only to be told later that I would have to start from square one in the Illinois certification process.

Well, I have the first 8-hour class behind me. It was the NRA Basic Pistol Course.

With this, I will submit an application to Florida for their concealed carry certificate. That in turn will allow me to carry in quite a few states.

Final 8-hour class is Saturday. Then wait until the Illinois applications are published after January 1.
Then wait until April to receive my Illinois certificate.

Total cost: $200 for the classes, $112 to Florida, $150 to Illinois.

Geez Louise...

We can thank Chicago for the red tape and unnecessary expenses.

Although, the classes are very informative and helpful. I had to re-learn shooting technique and more importantly, discovered that I'm right-eye dominant (even though I'm left handed).

Isn't that self-evident?

How many times do you need to hear it?

It's funny how bed wetters like swallow repeat each others ad nausem, and then pretend that just because they regurgitate the same thing over and over that means it's true.

Goebbels said:
If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

Not really..

It's funny your infatuation with wanting to swallow the jiz of a 52 year old straight Hispanic male.

Today's episode of Progressive Homophobia is brought to you by Sallow.

Forum List

Back