I'm Done Eating At Burger King

I know this above everyone's p-ay grade, seems the confusion is with yourselves ........
You have heard of "Investopedia", correct??

So no one owns any of that public stock except for the private owners??

Tell us, what's it like going through life with only a lower brain stem?

Made a fool of you, answer your own question................

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

Privately-held companies are - no surprise here - privately held. This means that, in most cases, the company is owned by the company's founders, management or a group of private investors. A public company, on the other hand, is a company that has sold a portion of itself to the public via an initial public offering of some of its stock, meaning shareholders have claim to part of the company's assets and profits.

Well there is the definitive test, can we by stock or not??

I know this above everyone's p-ay grade, seems the confusion is with yourselves ........
You have heard of "Investopedia", correct??

So no one owns any of that public stock except for the private owners??

Tell us, what's it like going through life with only a lower brain stem?

Made a fool of you, answer your own question................

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

Hot Damn,
What a little childish reply ...........

Did, I upset the little baby, you're not going to cry are you??

When an American Company moves its headquarters out of the nation to avoid paying taxes then it is no longer an American company and not worthy of my business.

Burger King to buy Tim Hortons with help from Warren Buffett move headquarters to Canada - NY Daily News
They haven't moved their headquarters yet. When and if they do, I will begin eating at Burger King. Thus effectively canceling out your boycott.
See? Your left wing stupidity knows no bounds. The reason I never put you on ignore even though you are an ignorant, racist, partisan hack, is that you are a constant reminder of what democrats really are.

I do not hate Anerica. Unlike you liberal morons, I can differentiate between the country I love and it's screwed up government. I hate the government, especially this current one. There is a difference though I don't expect a moron like you to know that.

When you say that you plan on supporting a business that does harm to our great nation then you DO hate America.

Privately-held companies are - no surprise here - privately held. This means that, in most cases, the company is owned by the company's founders, management or a group of private investors. A public company, on the other hand, is a company that has sold a portion of itself to the public via an initial public offering of some of its stock, meaning shareholders have claim to part of the company's assets and profits.

Well there is the definitive test, can we by stock or not??

It's clear that reading comprehension and retention are not your strong suits.

This has been addressed already in this thread.

a boycott on BK won't hurt Corporate. Fast food chains are franchises owned by individuals. If you want to attack an individual owner because Corporate tax lawyers are doing their job be my guest. Personally, I'll eat what I want, when I want, where I want, and never give it any consideration.

Sucks to be someone who made the bad choice to own a company that is anti-American. And like you I'll choose to eat what I want, when I want, where I want and I choose to not eat at an anti-American company.

When an American Company moves its headquarters out of the nation to avoid paying taxes then it is no longer an American company and not worthy of my business.

Burger King to buy Tim Hortons with help from Warren Buffett move headquarters to Canada - NY Daily News
They haven't moved their headquarters yet. When and if they do, I will begin eating at Burger King. Thus effectively canceling out your boycott.
See? Your left wing stupidity knows no bounds. The reason I never put you on ignore even though you are an ignorant, racist, partisan hack, is that you are a constant reminder of what democrats really are.

I do not hate Anerica. Unlike you liberal morons, I can differentiate between the country I love and it's screwed up government. I hate the government, especially this current one. There is a difference though I don't expect a moron like you to know that.

When you say that you plan on supporting a business that does harm to our great nation then you DO hate America.

How does it harm America for BK to operate, to employ people, and to pay taxes on its income in the U.S., while it also operates in other countries and pays its local taxes to them?

Pity that some folks (I think they believe they're people) jones for taxes rather than personal responsibility.

But surprising?

Nawwwww......not hardly.

Thanks Goosey, for the reminder!

Last edited:

Nobody with a brain gives a fuck where you nuts choose to eat. Left or right, NO ONE WITH A BRAIN GIVES A DAMN.

Every time one of you morons boycotts one of these restaurants I then take my employees there as a rebuttal from a person that supports business & not our government. Now I have to eat that shit.

Thanks jackass

I hope every Burger King in your area goes belly up because of MORONS like you. Then all the newly unemployed come live in your basement.

Dumbass

I hope every Burger King in your area goes belly up because of MORONS like you. Then all the newly unemployed come live in your basement.

Dumbass
Please, don't advocate that .......

I can already hear the story line of " How the republicans, ran BK out of the country. It was business fault all those folks lost jobs and went to his basement, so the "compassionate society" will need to provide benefits in the way of large checks and vouchers for tax paid goods and services .................."

If this means the US will have Tim Hortons-I'm all for it. Tim Hortons is awesome! May not be an American company, but it sure kicks the crap out of Dunkin Donuts.

Capitalism. Don't like it? Tough.

I've gone out of my way to eat or shop at places I never had before in an attempt to counter the stupidity I see displayed on here. Including the ones the right boycotted for gun restrictions.
It saddens me that the so called "right" would act so vengeful about a businesses right to conduct their business how they see fit. I expect that kind of stupidity to be unique to the left

just because something is a "business" does not mean it should duck taxes any more than you can.

BK isn't ducking taxes, it's simply moving to a place where taxes aren't as high.
Governments, just like any other group, have to compete to bring business, thus jobs, to their people.
If they are uncompetitive, they lose out, as do the populations of their country.

Forum List

Back